Statistics Celebration for 50 Games Played!

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
Hi everyone, with the conclusion of the last game, we're at 50 games that have been a part of our history here at EscapeRestart. Unusual_Dood approached me with an idea to make a post about this, and he spent many hours collecting all sorts of statistics from all the games that we've played.

This first collection is a list of everyone that has ever played a game here, sorted by the total number of games that they have played. We also have statistics based on how many games that person has won as each alignment, and even their general cause of death!

The second set of stats is a more friendly list with just the games played information. Also of note, over 100 people have played games here!

The third set is a list of who survived the most games (In other words the people that stubbornly refused to die the most)

Now we're getting into the spicy stuff. Who was lynched the most?

The fifth set is the ratio of games played to games won, and you have to have played at least 5 games to place in the main list. 4 games played and below come afterward!

Here we have the rate of dying before Day 1! Who gets killed the most before getting a chance to play with all that sweet, sweet evidence?

Now we're getting into the games themselves. Who hosted the most? (Including co-hosting gigs)

Here we have our list of the most common power roles. This one's my favorite.

Finally, we have the game statistics themselves, sorted by the largest post count to the smallest post count.

I want to thank Unusual_Dood for all his hard work throwing away his free time to catalog everything, and to everyone who's ever played a game here since the players are the true drivers of each game, and of course a thank you for every host that came up with setups that continue to amaze. We might do some awards here from time to time, so whenever you get that alert check the thread you're posting in before you write those long ingame essays!

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
But a lot of his games have been as mafia, meaning that town lost by following his reads!!
Only 40% 31.5%* of my games are mafia ones so it's more likely I'm town!!!!

And I have a 60% win rate when I'm town still too according to the first spreadsheet!

So uh basically forget about last game (it was a dream!) and never question anything I do ever again and everything will be fine!!!!!!

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: Alisha

Ltin

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Btw these are not all awards, so there's still more to look forward in the ceremony. We will for instance reveal the superior party
I bet I could do that without going back to past game by doing math on the player win stats somehow....

I'm not going to do that though so....

Sent from my TinPhone 3 using Tapatalk

Unusual_Dood

Reaction score
I bet I could do that without going back to past game by doing math on the player win stats somehow....

I'm not going to do that though so....

Im not sure how accurate that is but I am guessing it is slightly off since it doesn't take into consideration variations in mafia size or when there were two mafia teams.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Im not sure how accurate that is but I am guessing it is slightly off since it doesn't take into consideration variations in mafia size or when there were two mafia teams.
Will the award ceremony be like a live thing in discord or something? Or by ceremony do you mean you'll make a forum post giving the awards?

Ltin

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Well a mafia team is a mafia team, no matter how many there are

You may be right on the variations in mafia size, but I'm still leaning towards it being possible

• Agree
Reactions: Unusual_Dood

fantome

Reaction score
his first collection is a list of everyone that has ever played a game here, sorted by the total number of games that they have played. We also have statistics based on how many games that person has won as each alignment, and even their general cause of death!
doesn't see me on it