State of Aeres

DKnucklehead

Geezuslike
Donor
Reaction score
Howdy Folks! I would like to pass along some key issues that I wish to address during my reign as Caesar. Yes, a Roman Texan!?! Hard to believe how that's possible isn't it? Well let me tell you something, I won't last very long around these parts if I don't receive your help! It will take some commitment by all of you if we want Aeres to begin to shine, so I hope you don't dissapoint. Over the next couple days I will be proposing some new policies to the High Council, so check the forums for the updates on our family! Below are some that you should expect to see within the next week.

Illegal Raiding- This has been a key problem of our past, as the issue was not well defined and the punishments were not greatly enforced. It should also be known that the current policy today is not very sound, as it is more "he said, she said", without providing much substance to the claims. The council is discussing my proposal as you read, and this should be the first addition you should see.

Jobs- I've noticed over the past month that many of you have fell victim to the webshop fees. Many are too far in debt to even bother trying to make up. Soon however, Aeres will be in need of many workers to work on projects like the New Arcem wall, and it will be a golden opportunity for you guys to put a little extra dough in your pocket. Also, if you wish to buy a plot in New Arcem, but too far in debt to do so, you may contact me and I will be give you a material (most likely stone) that you will be able to use as a currency to acquire a plot. An official Jobs thread should come within the next week.

Communication- I'm a nosy guy. I want to know your thoughts on matters. If you have a proposal of your own, I would like to hear it. It may turn into law! So feel free to PM me or any Council member if there is an issue you would like to discuss. Communication is key.

The Gender of Aeres- It has recently been established that Aeres is a goddess. So I wouldn't want to piss her off if I were you! Think of her as our mother, would you like to go around being and idiot and disrespect her teachings? It is important that you understand how your actions can affect Aeres, during the game, and after you log off. Love our mother, she's a nice lady.

More proposals and ideals will surely come up, so always pay attention to the forums for any new info!

May Aeres forever watch over us!