Staff Interviews

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wortho27

Reaction score
I was thinking recently that I could do a bunch of youtube interviews with some blocktopia staff.
I could get some time with them over TeamSpeak and ask them various questions relating to the server(s) they play on and their involvement in blocktopia. These staff could be anyone ranging Op to HA even. It would let the people of Blocktopia get to know our staff a bit better, and even give Blocktopia some publicity.

For added watchability, the staff being interviewed and myself could be playing on the server of their choice. For example, xxPvPerxx is an Op on primordia, there would be a clip of us mob hunting or something during the interview.

Would anyone be interested in watching or participating in this? Discuss.

TheFurion101

Nostalgic
Reaction score
Seems fun. Players really like to be with/get to know the staff. And the higher the rank the more the repect. It would be fun to get to know them better. Still don't know what other think of it.

Iguana

lmao i have a title
Reaction score
I'd be interested :3 I'd actually like a whole channel dedicated to Blocktopia @Iguana
Different shows and such, it'd get more people interested and help get us out there :D
OH I GET IT NOW

I was actually going to ask for permission to start one specifically for Primordia to just detail updates we put on the server for the lazy readers that want to listen to my not-so-sexy voice.

Reactions: Hunter

Alkatraz

Reaction score
I think it'd be really interesting. Particularly if we got some HA interviews, as I'm curious as to what they do. (This isn't me saying they do nothing, more a what things happen behind the scenes that we don't realise)!
Staff I'd particularly like to see/hear would be GmK, HAs in general, Listings, and the head controllers especially the other 3 (Lava, Zombie and LoP) as I know a lot of the TNT stuff!

I'm sure many people would also enjoy a Razinao interview after all his cmdblock scripts on TNT, knowing the work that goes into those could be interesting for all you people who don't have TNT Staff Forum access!

Pick Yer Poison

is a kid now, is a squid now
Reaction score
Website
itisntrocketscience.tumblr.com
I think it'd be really interesting. Particularly if we got some HA interviews, as I'm curious as to what they do. (This isn't me saying they do nothing, more a what things happen behind the scenes that we don't realise)!
Hah. Everyone wonders this. I'd be happy to take part in an interview.

Reactions: Hunter
Status
Not open for further replies.