Blocktopia - Declined Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

MeeranMario

Reaction score
What is your in-game name? (Please also give any alt accounts, and if you're applying for our TTT server, your Steam ID.) MeeranMario

What timezone do you live in? UK

How many hours have you played on the server for? Like over 24 hours

How many hours can you spend helping out the server per week? 7 hours

What prior staffing experience do you have? (It is not mandatory and it is not a problem if you do not have any.) No I don't have.

What do you think the role entails? For you to be online frequently and make sure if any problems that you can sort out.

Why do you want to be a staff member? Well I am online quite frequently and I can help others with any question and make sure If any rule breaking by a player for a couple time will be a ban for a reason. I will mute people if they spam or being rude.

What qualities can you bring to the current staff team, that set you apart from other applicants? I can sort out any problems and kick, mute and ban for a proper reasons. I will try my best to answer questions from non staff players.

How would you approach a problem that you are unfamiliar with? Tell them what the problem is and see whats going on and sort it out with another staff member that knows how to sort it out.

Is there anything else we should know or you want to tell us? No.

Got any builds you'd like to show off? (Create only but not mandatory) No but I am a quite a good builder.

Please list your references: (For most applications at least 1 reference is mandatory, must be a current Moderator+ on EscapeRestart!) Hoog and Sircomputer.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Useful
  • Winner
Reactions: Fragile and Notme

FreakyCupcake

Discord Director, SMP Mod
Reaction score
Hey Meeran, thanks for applying!

Unfortunately you don't meet the minimum on-time requirement on Create, which is 24 hours on the server over the course of a month. Furthermore, you don't meet the minimum rank requirement needed to apply for Moderator, which is Builder.

We have this in place to ensure that any applicants have some degree of knowledge and familiarity when it comes to the use of commands, an understanding of the server and its rules, and some degree of building skill and technique. It also allows us to assess as to whether you're mature, trustworthy and have the required skills necessary in order to Moderate on Create effectively.

I've checked your references and on-time and it appears as though you've given some incorrect information in your staff application. You've only played on Create for 13 minutes, and neither Hoogilan or SirComputer have referenced you. When applying for any server in the future, it's preferable that you get a reference from a staff member who moderates on that specific server.

For now i'll have to decline this application but you're free to apply in the future once you meet the required criteria! (Being truthful will increase your chances of having your appeal taken seriously and accepted).

Declined

• Winner
Reactions: Fragile and Notme
Status
Not open for further replies.