Staff Application for Pody121

pody121

Reaction score
Ingame username: pody121
Rank requested: Operator
Your timezone: GMT+/--11:00

Would anyone be willing to reference you (players or staff): Tantusar, JtTorso

In less than 140 Characters, tell us about yourself. I live in Tasmania and I am a average school kid.

What achievements are you most proud of? Finding a group of 10 diamonds.

What do you think your position entails? Helping with griefs or hacks.

Given the likelihood that, there are 'other' candidates for this position - why should we pick you? Because I play almost daily

You get given six months to live, list the things you'd like to do. Be an Op on this server

Finally - how much time do you think you spent on this application and, do you think it is appropriate?: 5 minutes, and i think it is appropriate

MetalGearSolis

That kid with the avatar
Reaction score
Im going to have to go with a -1. The content amount you added and time spent is very low and You tend to be abit bossy and demanding sometimes. And you also kept demanding for a mobdisguise. But if you change your ingame activity and behavior, I might change my decision

Reactions: Vatowski

chris360kss

Titless
Reaction score
Going with a -1 aswell. Only seen you a few times and you never said anything. I live in Australia too so we should see each other often. The amount of content in your application is very lacking too... and 5 minutes? definately not enough to be staff worthy.

Alkatraz

Reaction score
I'm going to have to go with a -1, whilst I have seen you online a bit, you tend to be very quiet and hide in the background.
In addition, your application is not very strong at all, with very short answers for all the questions, none of which demonstrate your knowledge of the server, nor the position for which you are applying.

Reactions: Vatowski
Q

Qube

I don't see you on very often, and when i do, you tend to be very quiet and not stick out very much. I don't think you have enough knowledge about how the server or the rank you are applying for works.
And as said above, you have not spent nearly enough work on this app to show why you are ready for the Operator rank.