Declined Staff App

Status
Not open for further replies.

SocialT

Reaction score
Username: SocialTitan

How many hours can you contribute per week?:
I will contribute as much time as I possibly can but it can be a problem since I do have marching band rehearsals.
Previous Staffing Experience:
I have not had any staffing experience but I have been playing Escape Restart/Blocktopia for about 2 years and I felt like AOD is a good server to start with.
Why do you want to be staff?: I would like to staff because I feel like I need to do something important around Escape Restart, I want to be someone that will take care of AOD and maintain the server. I have also played a lot of AOD back in its Heyday and I've always wanted to be someone that people will look up to in times of need with AOD. That... is the reason I want to staff, I mean I know I'm the last person you will probably pick but I will try to be the best staff member this server has ever had and that is a hard title to take but I will try!

What qualities do you believe you would bring to the staff team?:
A strength that I have is connecting well with other players. And a weakness is putting my foot down with other players but to overcome this is that I will try my best to do so.
Additional Notes: My play time with the Escape Restart server is 53 minuets but with the Bloktopia AOD server my play time was well over 12 Hours

Last edited:

Fragile

Not Former Staff
Reaction score
Website
www.clubpenguin.com
Hey, Social! Thanks for applying :)
I'll get right to the point here. While I think you could be a good staff member, you haven't shown the activity to prove it. As you know, though, I don't care too much about that as long as you can get at least 4 hours a week on AoD.
My biggest concern, though, is that you aren't being that active in chat. That's a very important part of staffing.
Even though you have the maturity and a decent knowledge of the rules, I'm going to have to go with a 0 until I see you being more active in chat.
Good luck!
EDIT: Already, you're doing much better (I'm saying that this early on because I just needed little changes). +

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: Naoh

SocialT

Reaction score
Hey, Social! Thanks for applying :)
I'll get right to the point here. While I think you could be a good staff member, you haven't shown the activity to prove it. As you know, though, I don't care too much about that as long as you can get at least 4 hours a week on AoD.
My biggest concern, though, is that you aren't being that active in chat. That's a very important part of staffing.
Even though you have the maturity and a decent knowledge of the rules, I'm going to have to go with a 0 until I see you being more active in chat.
Good luck!
Got it! I'll try my best for the next couple of weeks!
UPDATE: So when will the final decision be made on deciding if I will be a staff member or not?

Last edited:
  • Thank You
Reactions: Fragile

Love

Princess ♥
Donor
Reaction score
Sorry, been extremely disheveled this week, so this is going to be the only thing I can get to before the weekend.

After monitoring your activity as well as I could, and from what I've seen, personally you don't stand out as much as I'd like

Going to go with a 0, good luck though!

Naoh

Scott Pilgrim
Reaction score
You seem to be pretty mature, but I'm not seeing a lot of involvement in chat from you. You're a nice guy, and I think you have a pretty good understanding of the server, but I'm not 100% sure you're really ready for the responsibility of staff. I'm just going to go with a 0 for now. Keep up the good work!

• Agree
Reactions: Fragile

Comp

AoD Dev and Admin!
Tech Lead
Community Admin
Admin
Developer
AoD Staff
Reaction score
I've put this off for a week or two to monitor you on the server, and unfortunately I haven't seen you online. This is likely due to timezones, although it could be because you haven't been very active. Due to this I don't actually know what your staffing abilities are so I'm going for a 0.

Comp

AoD Dev and Admin!
Tech Lead
Community Admin
Admin
Developer
AoD Staff
Reaction score
Alright this has been here long enough. I'm going to deny this application because I have not seen you online and other staff members don't seem to be convinced in your staffing ability. Feel free to apply again in a month but try to improve on ontime and helping out other players.
-Denied

Status
Not open for further replies.