Sravi's Trusted Application [December 2nd]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sravi

Reaction score
  • In-Game Name: Sravi
  • What, if any, are the names of your alts: 'sanivo' is the only alternate account I have. It is the one I played with years ago back when this was "TheOne's" server. If needed I can explain why I stopped playing, but it's a long story. My brother took over the account 'sanivo' so I use 'Sravi' now.
  • Which server you are applying for: Blocktopia's Zombie Survival Server
  • The Timezone you are in: GMT -6 [CST ; Central Standard Time]
  • Your age: 17
  • How long have you been playing on the zombie server? Since around October 20th of 2010. I stopped around February or March of 2011, and picked up again at the beginning of this month.
  • Have you held a staff position on any other of Blocktopia's servers? Since builder ranks do not count, no.
  • Should you get approved, what will you actively do? I will actively set an example as a good sportsman on the server, being friendly and helpful wherever I can, as well as assisting operators as they request, and being vigilant for any misunderstandings or violations of rules.
  • If a staff member is acting up, and/or abusing what will you do? Depending on the situation, I might private message and ask the staff member if what they're doing is allowed, to make sure there's no misunderstanding, or else always just report it to a higher authority, with screenshots.
  • Why do you deserve the position of Trusted? I know the rules inside and out, I knew them well back in the day, and I'm caught up to speed with the changes. I'm also quite active, and helpful, and I have a ton of fun playing!
  • What will you represent as a staff member/How will you do your job? I stand for complete good-sportsmanship. I feel like most of the rules can be followed simply by playing nice, and playing fair. That's what I play by, and will continue to abide by. I mainly aim to just make sure people know what is fair, correct things if they are violations of that, and make sure the environment is always one people can have fun in!
  • Which staff members have referenced you/ told you directly that they want you to apply for Trusted?:
  • Jeff0521
  • DarkHender
  • Txboy1234
  • Theodorre
  • Damer_Flinn
  • Signed: Sravi

Status
Not open for further replies.