Declined Spuds Mod Application of Epicness

Spud

Reaction score
To apply to be a TTT moderator please create a new thread and answer the following questions:

What is your steam username/ID (use http://steamidfinder.com/)? Spud / STEAM_0:0:29704855

What timezone are you in? GMT/UTC+00:00

Do you have any previous staffing experience? If so, what? Yes, I was a TTT admin on another server (Lah Monsters TTT if you were curious)

How often are you able to play on the server? Everyday

Why do you want to be a TTT moderator? To Read the reports and laugh and the responses and see my sweet ass death scenes when i die, And i will help with reports

What do you believe the responsibilities of being a TTT moderator are? Making the game fun for all

What qualities do you have that make you suitable for being a TTT moderator? I'm Irish enough said lelel

What would you say your biggest strength and weakness are? I keep always die at start of round and i have no strengths

References: Chandler Loves be but didn't refer me

Do you have anything else you would like to say? Its my dream

• Creative
Reactions: Notme and jaku

fly

Reaction score
Well, first of all, you have added near to no detail in your application and your answers are extremely vague and do not impress me at all. It seems like you have no enthusiasm in becoming admin and can't even be bothered to write at least a paragraph for each question.
I keep always die at start of round and i have no strengths
You say your weakness is you dying at the start of the round - what has that got to do with being an admin? That's no problem at all when you're an admin, that actually means you can handle reports and situations while looking at the bigger picture, being able to acquire more information. And you have no strength? Not a good first impression to the admins at all.

Also, you currently only have 45 hours playtime on the server, so you can't really be that familiar with the server itself, all the admins and the many players that are regulars on it. Do you know how the admins on there handle things? Do you know what kind of atmosphere they want the server to have?

You may have experience, but to be honest, this seems like a bit of a joke application to me, you don't seem to even want to be admin or at least make an effort. So, I'm going to give you a [BCOLOR=#ff0000]-1[/BCOLOR]. If you want to make admin, you have to improve your application greatly and play on the server for a couple more weeks, get yourself known and understand the aspects of being an admin on the TTT server.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Just going to shut this application down now because unfortunately you don't meet the requirements. As it says in the format:

Please note that you now must have at least 1 reference from a TTT staff member and 100+ hours in the server (Resident rank or above) to apply.
Thank you for showing interest in volunteering to help the server but please re-apply once these requirements are met!