Spud Is Le Dead For Now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spud

Reaction score
Hello,
I have decided today after a long first week of uni followed by some salty (ok a lot of salty) moments playing games that it would be best if I take a break. I have decided that I will stay away from gmod until I feel relaxed enough with the progress throughout this semester for uni. I'd like to thank everyone for putting up with my rdm and the many many times of killing Chandler Bing. I'd like to see the smile on the people I rdmed a lot as they can play freely now. I'd like to thank Chandler for putting up with me for the many weeks I was on and hope I wasn't too rough on him(Don't worry my bae o3o). But for Now I say Goodbye to all o/

P.s You can say what you like to this post even if you want to celebrate, All I say is go Nuts!
Thanks To All
For the Fun.

Spud.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Good luck at Uni, love you man, I'm sorry if you ever felt anything was unfair that happened and if you need to talk about anything just message me on steam.

Thanks again for the game and please tell Santa not to do what he's planning to do to me this Christmas <3

• Thank You
Reactions: Spud

Spud

Reaction score
Good luck at Uni, love you man, I'm sorry if you ever felt anything was unfair that happened and if you need to talk about anything just message me on steam.

Thanks again for the game and please tell Santa not to do what he's planning to do to me this Christmas <3
Nah, Nothing was unfair with all the rdm I do
And i don't control what Santa does to people or do I?

• Informative
Reactions: Infected_alien8_
Status
Not open for further replies.