Not voting: [4] Betapanda, Duke, Enderfive, and Unusual_Dood

Rune

Resident Roadman | Deception Lead
Admin
Donor
AoD Staff
Survival Staff
Reaction score
My gut feeling is gonna get proven boys. When a cop claims day 1, they are either stupid or scum so bish bash bosh; facts start to pile up proving me right /shrug. Choco isn't stupid so you got one other option, el scum who slipped up and basically killed themselves to the benefit of town rip

• Haha
Reactions: Enderfive

Rune

Resident Roadman | Deception Lead
Admin
Donor
AoD Staff
Survival Staff
Reaction score
My gut feeling is gonna get proven boys. When a cop claims day 1, they are either stupid or scum so bish bash bosh; facts start to pile up proving me right /shrug. Choco isn't stupid so you got one other option, el scum who slipped up and basically killed themselves to the benefit of town rip
If I'm right, watch anyone who tried to lynch me with Choco as it was pretty weak why they were piling on me on day 1 js.

TheWeakGuy48_

Geezuslike
Donor
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Votecount

Okx: [2/6] Chocofox, TehBrian

Chocofox: [5/6] Aqua, Okx, Rune, Roobarb Pie, Alisha

Not voting: [4] Betapanda, Duke, Enderfive, and Unsual_Dood

6 votes are required for a no-lynch.
6 votes are required for a lynch.

Deadline in 32 hours!

BetaPanda

Reaction score
Here’s every information we have about Choco:

Choco claims he’s a cop and told that he was roleblocked, Choco thinks Rune is the traitor, Okx is the rolebloxker and Aqua is the headmaster (mafias).

Rune’s theory: Choco disguising as a cop
Okx’s report: Choco was never visited - debunking that he never was roleblocked
Roobarb’s report: Protected Okx from dying - meaning that Okx is confirmed Watcher

However no one hasn’t cc’d cop yet which means:
1. HKCaper was Cop
2. Cop is still hiding
3. Choco might be actually be the cop?

Still though everything seems to be tied together, Choco has to be a mafia!

Vote ChocoFox

If he’s actually a cop then... we’ve been bamboozled.

• Sad
Reactions: ChocoFox

TheWeakGuy48_

Geezuslike
Donor
Mafia Host
Reaction score
As the sun starts to go down, under the horizon, the village decides to lynch Chocofox...

-

Chocofox was the Mafia Janitor

It is now night 3
Players Remaining: 10/14

Night 3 will last 36 hours, and will end November 7th, Wedndesday, 8 PM UTC, or when every PR has sent in their action.

If you have not sent in your night action by then, your night action will be random.

TheWeakGuy48_

Geezuslike
Donor
Mafia Host
Reaction score
As the sun starts to rise on the horizon, the village wakes up after yet another bloody night. Soon after, the village finds Okx lying dead on the ground, with his head separated from the rest of his body...

Okx was the Town Watcher.

-

It is now Day 3

Players Remaining: 9/14
Alisha
Aqua
BetaPanda
Chocofox
Comp
Duke
Enderfive
HKCaper
Okx
Roobarb Pie
Rune
Shadow_Hunter3
TehBrian
Unusual_Dood

5 votes are required for a no-lynch.

5 votes are required for a lynch.

To vote for a player, type in Vote [Player], or to vote for a no lynch, Vote No-lynch. If a majority isn't reached by the deadline, the player with the most votes will be lynched, if two players have the same amount of votes, the day will end with a no lynch.

Day 2 will last 96 hours, and will end November 11th, Sunday, 7 PM UTC.

• Sad
Reactions: BetaPanda

BetaPanda

Reaction score
Remaining Players/Roles: 6v3

Town:
1 Doctor
5 Villagers
0-1 Cop (depends if cop is hiding or not)

Mafia:
1 Godfather
1 Hooker / Roleblocker
1 Traitor

Also did the Hooker do something yersteday (in day 2)? the only thing that was mentioned about the Hooker was when Choco lied about being roleblocked by Okx.

About the Hooker and some questions in mind:
Okx the Watcher and Roobarb the handsome Doctor told their reports - so I’m sure that the Hooker didn’t roleblocked either of them. Unless one of them had a false report?
If the Hooker didn’t roleblocked them does that mean the Hooker might have blocked a villager, but why? What’s the benefit of roleblocking a villager?

Enderfive

sarcasm incarnate
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Town:
1 Doctor
5 Villagers
0-1 Cop (depends if cop is hiding or not)
depending on whether the cop is hiding, there could also be 4 villagers left, not five

Okx the Watcher and Roobarb the handsome Doctor told their reports - so I’m sure that the Hooker didn’t roleblocked either of them. Unless one of them had a false report?
roob told us who he protected, not whether it succeeded or not

i'm pretty sure the doc doesn't get any indication whether their action went through or not

If the Hooker didn’t roleblocked them does that mean the Hooker might have blocked a villager, but why? What’s the benefit of roleblocking a villager?
uh

the maf don't exactly know who the town power roles are, especially with choco having claimed falsely, so it's possible they wanted to keep the real cop from doing anything, or it's also possible they don't think roob is the real doc, or it's also possible that roob is maf and they would have no reason to block him

in any case, i don't think there's much we can infer from that without more information

which is why i propose we do a massclaim now. please note that if we're doing this, i urge you to claim your true role, because if, for example, you're a cop and you claim villager, we won't believe you afterwards when you claim to have been a cop all along

Duke

Reaction score
Website
soundcloud.com
what

villagers are town, what are you even talking about

one person claiming to be a villager does not mean another one claiming to be a villager too is lying

i can't understand who you're referring to in any of the instances you're saying "they" or "them"
Sorry for my bad communication, when I was saying they and them I was talking about Okx and Choco.

Also, I was confused at why you had put down beta as a villager just because he had claimed villager. I guess it was just a potential role list? I'm not saying I suspect beta, but a mafia could say the same thing right?

Enderfive

sarcasm incarnate
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Also, I was confused at why you had put down beta as a villager just because he had claimed villager.
it was a list of claims, not a definitive list of roles (this is why i added whether or not they'd been cc'd and if they were confirmed or not)

I'm not saying I suspect beta, but a mafia could say the same thing right?
yes they could, and in all likelihood, the maf will claim villager

why choco claimed cop i will never understand tbh but it made things easier for us so i'm not complaining

I'm not sure I fully understand the use of claiming villager, is it purely to tell people you don't have a PR?
i'm claiming to have the villager role

that does not automatically mean i actually am one, nor does it mean you should just take my word for it (or anyone's word claiming to be anyone, really), it just gives us some claims to work with in figuring out who is scum and who is not

Reactions: Duke

BetaPanda

Reaction score
Can doctors protect themselves? if so Roob can just protect himself tonight. Although the hooker would reject that... Unless the Hooker already blocked Roob, and couldn’t do it again. So there’s a chance of him surviving tonight, since he’s likely be the one who’s going to get killed.

BetaPanda

Reaction score
Can doctors protect themselves? if so Roob can just protect himself tonight. Although the hooker would reject that... Unless the Hooker already blocked Roob, and couldn’t do it again. So there’s a chance of him surviving tonight, since he’s likely be the one who’s going to get killed.
accidentally posted that:
I am still not sure if Hookers can block a same player on consecutive nights.

Duke

Reaction score
Website
soundcloud.com
it was a list of claims, not a definitive list of roles (this is why i added whether or not they'd been cc'd and if they were confirmed or not)

yes they could, and in all likelihood, the maf will claim villager

why choco claimed cop i will never understand tbh but it made things easier for us so i'm not complaining

i'm claiming to have the villager role

that does not automatically mean i actually am one, nor does it mean you should just take my word for it (or anyone's word claiming to be anyone, really), it just gives us some claims to work with in figuring out who is scum and who is not
I understand now. Thanks for explaining.

I'm a villager.

BetaPanda

Reaction score
accidentally posted that:
I am still not sure if Hookers can block a same player on consecutive nights.
i reread the rules; There’s no rule that says: “cannot roleblock the same player on consecutive nights” in Hooker’s rolelist rule. - so Hookers can roleblock the same person anytime?
If so then Roob cannot protect himself from dying, unless the hooker is lynched first.

• Informative
Reactions: Duke

Duke

Reaction score
Website
soundcloud.com
We should not lynch until the end of the day so everyone has a chance to talk and hopefully the mafia make some mistakes.

Status
Not open for further replies.