Mafia Host
Reaction score
Final Votecount Day 1

Unusual_Dood: [1/7] Aqua

Chocofox: [1/7] Unusual_Dood

Rune: [2/7] Chocofox, Enderfive

No-lynch: [3/7] Roobarb Pie, Okx, Betapanda

Not voting: [6] Alisha, Comp, Duke, Rune, Shadow_Hunter3 and TehBrian

To make it clear: "The player with the most votes is lynched", in this sense "No-lynch" counts as a player.

• Sad
Reactions: BetaPanda

TheWeakGuy48_

Geezuslike
Donor
Mafia Host
Reaction score
As the sun starts to go down, under the horizon, the village decides not to lynch anyone...

-

Nobody is lynched

It is now Night 2

Players remaining: 13/14

Night 2 will last 36 hours, and will end November 4th, Sunday, 4 PM UTC, or when every PR has sent in their night action.

If you have not specified your night action by then, your night action will be random.

TheWeakGuy48_

Geezuslike
Donor
Mafia Host
Reaction score
As the sun starts to rise on the horizon, the village wakes up after a cold and bloody night. Soon the village finds the bodies of Comp and Shadow_Hunter3 laying in the town square...

Shadow_Hunter3 was a Town Villager.

Comp was the Town Vigilante.

-

It is now Day 2

Players Remaining: 11/14

6 votes are required for a no-lynch.

6 votes are required for a lynch.

To vote for a player, type in Vote [Player], or to vote for a no lynch, Vote No-lynch. If a majority isn't reached by the deadline, the player with the most votes will be lynched, if two players have the same amount of votes, the day will end with a no lynch.

Day 2 will last 96 hours, and will end November 7th, Wednesday, 2 PM UTC.

• Sad
Reactions: BetaPanda

ChocoFox

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Okay, what the hell???

So I did my huge stunt yesterday CAUSE I THOUGHT the NL was not counted as the player with the most votes.

Also, I tried investigating Roob last night but I got no result.

ChocoFox

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Also thanks WEAK for that NL being counted as a top player vote because of that I was forced to claim like LAST MINUTE TO SAVE MY SORRY BUTT cause SHADOW of all people was bloody PUSHING ME AGAINST THE CORNER.

ChocoFox

Mafia Host
Reaction score
I think it's time we started forcing roles out of people. I've been deliberating this over the nightphase and since people are reluctant to vote Rune for some reason I'm like - done waiting. So I suggest, I suggest, I SUGGEST we vote Aqua and get him to claim ASAP.

Also sorry if I'm becoming like assertive from this point on cause I was like, so stressed out because of that last minute push on me I actually had to go for a long walk after that cause I thought I was dead.

I'm done with this and I was thinking over the night cause I thought I would be killed by the Mafia, but I wasn't - so, Aqua has been quiet since the start and selectively jumping on certain people. He also hasn't given an opinion on most people. Let's at least get a role out of him. I feel like the faster we move now the better our chances.

vote Aqua

Rune

Resident Roadman | Deception Lead
Admin
Donor
AoD Staff
Survival Staff
Reaction score
Is it just me or is it that Choco is over reacting as he has messed up? Firstly, why would Mafia role block the cop when it's like the most powerful PR in the game, they would kill him ASAP. This ties back to yesterday, as he was trying to find out peoples roles to be able to find out what to claim without looking suspicious.

I fully believe that Choco is mafia, why would a cop claim on Day 1 when they fully well know that the lynch would fail. This was why Choco was trying to get me to claim to be able to have a better idea of what to claim and have a higher chance of claiming what HK had. He's even trying to get Aqua to claim now to be able to make Mafia's life easier.

Vote Choco

ChocoFox

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Is it just me or is it that Choco is over reacting as he has messed up? Firstly, why would Mafia role block the cop when it's like the most powerful PR in the game, they would kill him ASAP. This ties back to yesterday, as he was trying to find out peoples roles to be able to find out what to claim without looking suspicious.

I fully believe that Choco is mafia, why would a cop claim on Day 1 when they fully well know that the lynch would fail. This was why Choco was trying to get me to claim to be able to have a better idea of what to claim and have a higher chance of claiming what HK had. He's even trying to get Aqua to claim now to be able to make Mafia's life easier.

Vote Choco
Why would I literally, have myself forced into one tiny corner, and then claim like some madlad?

I DIDN'T want to claim D1, and also let me quote the signup thread for you.

"If a player hasn't sent in an action when the night ends, their target for the night will be randomized. If, during the day, two or more players have the same votecount on them, it will default to no lynch."

It said two or more PLAYERS. I interpreted that as not being the no-lynch vote since when was that a thing? I've never played on the Mafia here before and I wouldn't openly stick my neck out there and then claim cop all of a sudden?

ChocoFox

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Rune, you're so happy to jump on me right now but since people didn't want to vote you yesterday I'm not sure if they'd want to vote you today. Not only did you not even give a defence to what was pointed out on you yesterday before the day ended, you're now trying to point fingers at me.

Honestly, idk what you're doing but clearly you knew about the NL thing and took the opportunity to jump on me today. That's actually a really good strategy to think about it.

Rune

Admin
Donor
AoD Staff
Survival Staff
Reaction score
Why would I literally, have myself forced into one tiny corner, and then claim like some madlad?

I DIDN'T want to claim D1, and also let me quote the signup thread for you.

"If a player hasn't sent in an action when the night ends, their target for the night will be randomized. If, during the day, two or more players have the same votecount on them, it will default to no lynch."

It said two or more PLAYERS. I interpreted that as not being the no-lynch vote since when was that a thing? I've never played on the Mafia here before and I wouldn't openly stick my neck out there and then claim cop all of a sudden?
Riddle me this, why would Mafia role-block you instead of killing you. Either you're lying and that you're mafia OR mafia are stupid and killed a villager instead.

Also, it's quite logical that if the limit wasn't reached then it's a no-lynch; so this excuse makes no sense either.

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
Firstly, why would Mafia role block the cop when it's like the most powerful PR in the game, they would kill him ASAP.
Doctor's main purpose is to protect town PRs so it's possible Mafia was afraid of that happening

I think it's time we started forcing roles out of people.
Like how you forced your role out for no reason? It does look like you didn't realize the no lynch was there, but I don't see the need to force more roles out from other people when all town PRs have been claimed by one person already. (Roob - Doctor, Choco - Cop, Okx - Watcher, Vigilante is dead)

Though I did notice when Comp tagged Aqua, he responded with a meme and didn't elaborate, so I do want to hear from him at any rate

ChocoFox

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Riddle me this, why would Mafia role-block you instead of killing you. Either you're lying and that you're mafia OR mafia are stupid and killed a villager instead.

Also, it's quite logical that if the limit wasn't reached then it's a no-lynch; so this excuse makes no sense either.
Excuse me what. "Time limit wasn't reached then it's a no-lynch"???????

Can you read Weak's signup thread please.

READ. THIS:

[xtable]
{tbody}
{tr}
{td}The days will last 96 hours, and the nights will last 36 hours. The setup will have a night start.

If a player hasn't sent in an action when the night ends, their target for the night will be randomized. If, during the day, two or more players have the same votecount on them, it will default to no lynch.
{/td}
{/tr}
{/tbody}
[/xtable]

If you think I'm fabricating this stuff up, then let me kindly redirect you here: https://escaperestart.com/forum/threads/spaghetti-mafia-signups.21127/

ChocoFox

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Honestly either Rune just didn't read the signup thread and is playing bad villager or he's just trying to act stupid. I'd be happy to vote him if people were less reluctant (considering the consensus from yesterday).

If you guys start a wagon on Rune, I'll jump on it. Idk what he's doing tbh and I'd be MORE HAPPY to lynch him but given our current circumstances I'll leave my vote on Aqua from now.

TehBrian

Reaction score
Website
t3hbrian.github.io
What the heck!? NOBODY WAS LYNCHED, but we STILL HAD TWO DEAD VILLAGERS.

That means that NOT LYNCHING WAS USELESS AAAAAAAAAAGHHH. I don't have any suspicions but one of my GREATEST ones was COMP, HE'S DEAD.

Rune

Admin
Donor
AoD Staff
Survival Staff
Reaction score
Rune, you're so happy to jump on me right now but since people didn't want to vote you yesterday I'm not sure if they'd want to vote you today. Not only did you not even give a defence to what was pointed out on you yesterday before the day ended, you're now trying to point fingers at me.

Honestly, idk what you're doing but clearly you knew about the NL thing and took the opportunity to jump on me today. That's actually a really good strategy to think about it.
Because it's pretty default mechanics in EscRestart mafia games. Either having no-lynch having the most votes is automatically no lynch or not reaching the limit of lynch, and is therefore no-lynch. It's not a good strategy, it's common sense?

Excuse me what. "Time limit wasn't reached then it's a no-lynch"???????

Can you read Weak's signup thread please.

READ. THIS:

[xtable=skin1]
{tbody}
{tr}
{td}The days will last 96 hours, and the nights will last 36 hours. The setup will have a night start.

If a player hasn't sent in an action when the night ends, their target for the night will be randomized. If, during the day, two or more players have the same votecount on them, it will default to no lynch.{/td}
{/tr}
{/tbody}
[/xtable]
If you think I'm fabricating this stuff up, then let me kindly redirect you here: https://escaperestart.com/forum/threads/spaghetti-mafia-signups.21127/
I don't this this works out in your favour of defence, as it's again common sense about the no-lynch mechanics. I thought I would try to word it to make it easier to point out that you messed up as a mafia and now you're being extremely defensive because you messed up.

I think it's really simple, Choco is mafia 100%.

ChocoFox

Mafia Host
Reaction score

I can't believe my eyes. After being nearly lynched yesterday too, happy to see the Town cop getting wagoned like flying butterflies you still managed to come up with some non-existent game rules to try to get me into hot soup.

Rune

Admin
Donor
AoD Staff
Survival Staff
Reaction score
Honestly either Rune just didn't read the signup thread and is playing bad villager or he's just trying to act stupid. I'd be happy to vote him if people were less reluctant (considering the consensus from yesterday).

If you guys start a wagon on Rune, I'll jump on it. Idk what he's doing tbh and I'd be MORE HAPPY to lynch him but given our current circumstances I'll leave my vote on Aqua from now.
Is that because you're already suspicious enough, and that you starting a bandwagon would prove you're mafia? Lads, I think we know who to lynch rn

ChocoFox

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Because it's pretty default mechanics in EscRestart mafia games. Either having no-lynch having the most votes is automatically no lynch or not reaching the limit of lynch, and is therefore no-lynch. It's not a good strategy, it's common sense?
Wait so you're using common sense as a defense now? I've only played TWO games here (this one included). As I pointed out I read the signups thread.

ALSO, you just contradicted yourself:

You just said it would default to a no-lynch then WENT on to CHANGE your claim and now try to get me? That's ridiculous. You're definitely Mafia Rune, nice try.

TehBrian

Reaction score
Website
t3hbrian.github.io
Look, Choco, as much as I like you, you have to understand either you or rune are Mafia. Someone could be lying, we're all trying our best, except for one person. Lying is the name of the game and right now you still have NOT CLAIMED WHO YOU INSPECTED.

Do that, until then.

unvote
Vote ChocoFox

ChocoFox

Mafia Host
Reaction score
You wouldn't twist facts like that if you were Town. But the way how you're literally trying to force me to vote you right now makes me think Aqua, the other person I'm aiming right now could possibly be a more important Mafia role.

I still say we vote Aqua. We'll get Rune tomorrow.

ChocoFox

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Look, Choco, as much as I like you, you have to understand either you or rune are Mafia. Someone could be lying, we're all trying our best, except for one person. Lying is the name of the game and right now you still have NOT CLAIMED WHO YOU INSPECTED.

Do that, until then.

unvote
Vote ChocoFox
Brian, get me - Rune made a claim about there being a no-lynch if a majority vote isn't reached, and after I pointed out that was wrong, he CHANGED IT and then used it to point against me. Read my post.

Status
Not open for further replies.