Spaghetti Mafia - Game Complete

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roobarb Pie

Geezuslike
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
And just to iterate I agree with Alisha on one of your points "against" them. Working out who's scum is much more fun that somebody going "ay b0z ima mafioso spaget n meatball fegeddaboutit"

• Haha
Reactions: BetaPanda

Aqua

Does anybody remember laughter?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
Sorry guys. I'm not very good at hiding who I am, Rune is right, I mostly followed Choco because I didn't want to damage the traitors and I'm not exactly really great at lying.

I'm the Godfather. Why am I saying this? Because at this point townies can't do a thing about it, because they either lynch the hooker which is far more valuable than than lynching the Godfather and Godfather's only ability is to not be outted by the cop.
This can't be genuine, nobody is that stupid.

• Agree
Reactions: BetaPanda and Rune

Enderfive

sarcasm incarnate
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Excuse me sir that's blatant scum behavior to pick at the people most likely to steer a vote to the specific outcome you want
whether or not it's scum behaviour to manipulate people depends entirely on that specific outcome that i want and you know that

this argument is you grasping at straws to get me lynched, not you

You said you wanted to lynch him day 1 with no indication that he would be in serious trouble, which is exactly what you should be doing as scum to avoid looking too shifty
which is what you did as well, only with okx
the difference was that okx happened to be the watcher, while choco was the janitor

which one do you think sounds more like a maf target

There is a possibility and you know it
of course i know it

the question is was i trying to bring it out at every opportunity after he claimed or not, to which the answer is no, but you did

Roob - Lied to us, but acted as bait for us so idm that much
could've also acted as bait for the doc to counterclaim

Honestly, I don't find Roob scummy as his play benefited town. Outing himself like that is something mafia would do unless they were certain that Doc was gone through janitor and were sure that nobody who was doc was alive. Mafia wasted this opportunity through Choco claiming Cop so it makes me read Roob town far more after these events occurred
that's fair

I did find him suspicious and I showed that throughout Day 2 because I was refuting a lot of what he was saying during the initial argument.
but that's not really true, is it? during the inital argument, you were mostly riding the fence between choco and rune, but you were definitely more aggressive on rune than choco. you only expressed any substantial doubts about choco once roob had come along and verified okx's story

in fact, before that happened, you stated that you had cooled down your suspicion on choco

he didn't address any of the reasons why he's been found to be suspicious in the first place, he went on the attack;
of course i did

this isn't about saving my sorry miller ass, this is about lynching you so rune gets maybe one more investigation

- Didn't vote Choco at all Day 2 (Voted for him Day 1 but he said he didn't believe Choco to be in any genuine danger)
which is why my vote is more substantial

i wanted to get him lynched when i voted him, so i voted him in an attempt to get a lynch going on him

you on the other hand voted him at the end of day 2, when it was clear to everyone that he was indeed maf and getting lynched, while you had been riding the fence between rune and choco all the way up to that point

- Reiterated most of the points in the Day 2 Choco+Rune argument that I had already brought up earlier - I even pointed that out to him but he ignored me
point it out again, please, this time with examples

i'll concede that it's possible this is true, but if so, then only because choco was acting in such an inexplicable manner that it would've been remiss of you to not mention those things

- Is directing the town by positioning himself as the voice of reason that everyone looks to get confirmation from + hasn't actually impacted the game that much either
i can only position myself as the voice of reason if my points make sense + this isn't alignment indicative behaviour

- Makes declarations to hide the lack of substance in his arguments - “alisha is obviously scum”
your only example of this is my reads list

why wouldn't i say that there

I'm convinced Ender is scum now because of his abrupt turn against me - he claims he had been suspecting me all along when Rune brought up the guilty result, and didn't elaborate on why he said that. Then he refuses to engage with me in a discussion for a while, only choosing to accuse and vote me after having a chance to prepare his argument. That strikes me as very deceptive because he's not being organic. He calculated what he was going to say and prepared to lynch me, first by delaying the vote by asking me to withdraw temporarily. This is all according to his plan.
well excuse the fuck outta me but i had homework to do before a midnight deadline, which is why i asked for more time

to add to that, why on earth would i not prepare my arguments? if you want to fight against someone who just churns out one point after another without thinking it through first, pick a game with inf in it

Sorry guys. I'm not very good at hiding who I am, Rune is right, I mostly followed Choco because I didn't want to damage the traitors and I'm not exactly really great at lying.

I'm the Godfather. Why am I saying this? Because at this point townies can't do a thing about it, because they either lynch the hooker which is far more valuable than than lynching the Godfather and Godfather's only ability is to not be outted by the cop.
i'm honestly not sure if this is a moronic reaction test or a very poor attempt to steer the discussion away from me/alisha

Sorry guys, I claim villager. I'm not actually god father, I did that to try to get some reads on people, here's what I think.

I think it's odd that Alisha says "why would you come forward as godfather like why because that's not nearly as fun as scumhunting," because a normal villager would say that it would make their lives easier, not.. less fun.

Now, Rune claimed that Alisha and Enderfive were guilty. I think he's lying. I don't think Enderfive is guilty and I think that Rune and Alisha are, and I think Rune is trying to claim that Enderfive is so that we'll go for him first, and through the night, we would lose two villagers, and then the hooker can role block another person, which I suspect is Alisha.

I also think that the true cop cannot say anything because Rune is the Godfather, so if the true cop said that Rune is a mafia, then the true cop would be lying and could possibly get an innocent villager, Rune, killed.

The way that Alisha and Rune converse and agree and almost set in stone who they should kill next makes me think that if one of them is mafia, the other is too. Roob seems to be doing whatever the crowd is doing and simply lynching the person who plainly says they're mafia.

Unvote

Vote Alisha
okay this is throwing all my reads into disarray i need a bit to figure this one out

this does not mean we shouldn't lynch alisha now though, if anything, it's even more likely that she's the hooker and this is possibly some elaborate ruse to divert attention from that fact

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
point it out again, please, this time with examples

i'll concede that it's possible this is true, but if so, then only because choco was acting in such an inexplicable manner that it would've been remiss of you to not mention those things
Ok got the major point that people have been using against me and not you for some reason

I want everyone else to respond to see if there are any cop or watcher cc's before I make my vote
why are we voting for an un-cc'd cop claim within the first twelve hours of a day phase when everyone haven't even talked yet
You said my exact point here and have been using my supposed reluctance to vote as an argument against me, when you made the same statement and it was after I said it

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
this does not mean we shouldn't lynch alisha now though, if anything, it's even more likely that she's the hooker and this is possibly some elaborate ruse to divert attention from that fact
I'm at four votes and it was me and Roobarb that swapped our votes on you to Brian

Both of us were at three votes when he came out of nowhere to make his weird play

So if anything it's a poor job at diverting attention because somehow the attention is still on me

I'm keeping my vote on him because imo it's a sure thing he's mafia because of that

Enderfive

sarcasm incarnate
Mafia Host
Reaction score
I'm at four votes and it was me and Roobarb that swapped our votes on you to Brian

Both of us were at three votes when he came out of nowhere to make his weird play

So if anything it's a poor job at diverting attention because somehow the attention is still on me

I'm keeping my vote on him because imo it's a sure thing he's mafia because of that
this doesn't really say anything about his intentions, rather it says that whatever he's doing, he's doing a poor job at it

i'm fairly convinced that even if he's not maf, you are, since you're trying to use this as an opportunity to divert votes from yourself onto him, when you should already have a very clear target in me

not really sure what to think of the fact that roob's going along with it tbh

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
i'm fairly convinced that even if he's not maf, you are, since you're trying to use this as an opportunity to divert votes from yourself onto him, when you should already have a very clear target in me
You were at the same number of votes I was so if anything you've been in the same situation

Brian voted for me so what he did accomplish was getting more votes on me + less votes on you

TheWeakGuy48_

Geezuslike
Donor
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Final Votecount day 3

Enderfive: [1/5] Aqua

Alisha: [5/5] Enderfive, Rune, Duke, TehBrian and Roobarb Pie

TehBrian: [1/5] Alisha

Not voting: [2] Betapanda and Unsual_Dood

5 votes are required for a no-lynch.
5 votes are required for a lynch.

Deadline in 64 hours!

TheWeakGuy48_

Geezuslike
Donor
Mafia Host
Reaction score
As the sun starts to go down, under the horizon, the village decides to lynch Alisha...

-

Alisha was the Mafia Hooker

It is now night 4

Players Remaining: 8/14
Alisha
Aqua
BetaPanda
Chocofox
Comp
Duke
Enderfive
HKCaper
Okx
Roobarb Pie
Rune
Shadow_Hunter3
TehBrian
Unusual_Dood

Night 4 will last 36 hours, and will end November 10th, Saturday, 4 AM UTC, or when every PR has sent in their action.

If you have not sent in your night action by then, your night action will be random.

TheWeakGuy48_

Geezuslike
Donor
Mafia Host
Reaction score
As the sun starts to rise on the horizon, the village wakes up after yet another bloody night. Soon after, the village find the body of Rune lying on the ground...

Rune was the Town Cop.

-

It is now Day 4

Players Remaining: 7/14
Alisha
Aqua
BetaPanda
Chocofox
Comp

Duke
Enderfive
HKCaper
Okx

Roobarb Pie
Rune
Shadow_Hunter3

TehBrian
Unusual_Dood

4 votes are required for a no-lynch.

4 votes are required for a lynch.

To vote for a player, type in Vote [Player], or to vote for a no lynch, Vote No-lynch. If a majority isn't reached by the deadline, the player with the most votes will be lynched, if two players have the same amount of votes, the day will end with a no lynch.

Day 4 will last 96 hours, and will end November 13th, tuesday, 3 PM UTC.

• Sad
Reactions: BetaPanda and Duke

Duke

Reaction score
Website
soundcloud.com
Well this is sad... I'm guessing there's no doctor :(

We have 7 players left, two of which are mafia. That means we can afford one mislynch.

• Sad
Reactions: BetaPanda

Unusual_Dood

Reaction score
Rune was the Town Cop.
I think we can assume HKCaper was the doctor then because protecting Rune would be the obvious move for a doctor last night especially considering the mafia blocker died and we would for sure get another report.

Also, the mafias choosing to kill Rune despite this strike me as a quite odd. Possibly because they are new to the game or haven't kept too much attention to the game.

Roobarb Pie

Geezuslike
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
Well, we have two Mafia left, one godfather and one minion guy (can't remember the role name for that). We've got a good chance of finding them out.

Knowing now that Alisha was in fact a mafia member means I'm getting a little suspicious of teh. I know this may be seen as instigating a lynch with no supporting evidence, but I think teh is in fact the Godfather. His post supports lynching the hooker. I know it's a 50-50 chance of guessing that either Alisha or ender were the hooker (based off runes report) but Alisha's response just seems to be a little too odd for teh to just be playing a reverse flim flam on us.

Duke

Reaction score
Website
soundcloud.com
So Ender is a confirmed mafia by rune... I know there's a chance he's not, but it's a pretty small chance. Why don't we lynch him today?

Plus that way we'll have a whole day of messages to look to before lynching an unconfirmed person.

Vote Enderfive

BetaPanda

Reaction score
So Ender is a confirmed mafia by rune... I know there's a chance he's not, but it's a pretty small chance. Why don't we lynch him today?

Plus that way we'll have a whole day of messages to look to before lynching an unconfirmed person.

Vote Enderfive
well there’s a chance that Enderfive is either a miller or a mafia.

• Agree
Reactions: Duke
Status
Not open for further replies.