Not open for further replies.

TheWeakGuy48_

Geezuslike
Donor
Mafia Host
Reaction score
It is now Night 1

Remaining Players: 14/14

Night 1 will last 48 hours, and will end October 29th, Monday, 9:00 AM UTC.

If you have not specified your action by then, your night action will be random.

TheWeakGuy48_

Geezuslike
Donor
Mafia Host
Reaction score
As the sun starts to rise on the horizon, the village wakes up, after an unusual long night. After a thoroughly search throughout the village, they notice that HKCaper is missing, yet they can’t find his body lying around anywhere…

HKCaper is dead

-

It is now Day 1

Players remaining: 13/14

7 votes are required for a no-lynch.

7 votes are required for a lynch.

To vote for a player, type in Vote [Player], or to vote for a no lynch, Vote No-lynch. If a majority isn't reached by the deadline, the player with the most votes will be lynched, if two players have the same amount of votes, the day will end with a no lynch.

Day 1 will last 96 hours, and end November 2nd, Friday, 9 AM UTC.

Unusual_Dood

Reaction score
, yet they can’t find his body lying around anywhere…

HKCaper is dead
Okay, so the mafias spent their one-shot janitor on HKCaper. I feel like there would be wiser to spare it, since there would likely come other situations where it would be handy + it gives them more options later, so this came a little suprising to me. However, I see now that if anyone claims a PR and doesn't get a counterclaim they still wouldn't be fully proven. TheWeakGuy48_ , not sure if you have mentioned but do mafias learn the janitored player's role?

Enderfive

sarcasm incarnate
Mafia Host
Reaction score
right, to move on from the "hello" stage, a few initial thoughts to get the game going

- from my perspective there's a good mix of familiar and unfamiliar people, so this game should be fairly interesting and hopefully light on meta arguments
- there really aren't any particularly good counterclaim options for the maf here, since the powers of the maf roles don't really match up with those of the town power roles
- at some point we should probably do a massclaim (opinions on when?)
- the fact that hk was killed tells me that the maf will probably have at least some people who are familiar with escres mafia, maybe someone like unu or aqua

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
- at some point we should probably do a massclaim (opinions on when?)
Since there are quite a few villagers in this setup, a massclaim won't be as helpful early on and only serve to out PRs which might need more time to get useful results. I'm in favor of massclaiming later as it's at it's best when PR targeting doesn't matter due to endgame.

well comp didn't die so you know i'm not mafia
THAT'S MY LINE EXCEPT WITH INF

• Haha
Reactions: BetaPanda

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
Massclaiming is a bad idea D1 - It gives Mafia a list of targets + Sheriff/Watcher have next to no results (But if they already found a guilty then they're more justified in outing imo)

Roob for everyone's sake I hope you're joking around with that Doctor claim

(Also BetaPanda don't delete posts as it's against the rules)

BetaPanda

Reaction score
Massclaiming is a bad idea D1 - It gives Mafia a list of targets + Sheriff/Watcher have next to no results (But if they already found a guilty then they're more justified in outing imo)

Roob for everyone's sake I hope you're joking around with that Doctor claim

(Also BetaPanda don't delete posts as it's against the rules)
Forgot that it was a bad idea, also that was a reupload, thought i could edit my comment

TheWeakGuy48_

Geezuslike
Donor
Mafia Host
Reaction score
All deleted post has been un-deleted, with the exception of a duplicate post. Deleting posts without moderator approval is not allowed, and deleting any posts in the future will lead to punishment.

Status
Not open for further replies.