Spaghetti Mafia - Game Complete

Status
Not open for further replies.

BetaPanda

Reaction score
The player with the most votes, will be lynched. If the lynch is tied, it will default to a no-lynch.
Okay, we can try to make everyone come to a conclusion on who to vote instead of voting separately, there’s bound to be disagreements on whoever is getting voted so it’ll take a while for everyone to settle.

Roobarb Pie

Geezuslike
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
i'd also add a general point here that choco's math is a bit off (relevant bits bolded):

so it doesn't matter if we nolynch today or not, we'll still lose the game by n4, assuming the doc is awful, vig doesn't shoot and we mislynch the next two days, which is the scenario choco proposed here, i think

we might as well give ourselves an extra bit of information and less possibilities for maf to hide amongst the different claims that are bound to happen sooner or later by lynching someone today
I'll do my best to not fuck up.

I healed Aqua last night as I was worried that he would be targeted for previous top tier play in previous games.

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
So with the deadline closing in I'm gonna give my analysis of the people that already have votes.

Unusual_Dood - I kind of understand / don't understand Aqua's reasoning for voting him - I guess the 'trying too hard' thing is more of vibes and to an extent I agree that he went out of the gate being pretty serious while a couple others were memeing...but he brought up Chocofox's which could be deflection, but then again he didn't go on the offensive against Aqua despite being targeted. I'm not confident enough in my read of him compared to other options.

Roobarb Pie - Why did he claim doctor? It's kind of a similar situation to UNU where he tried to speed up the game by being serious instead of memeing, but then he had to be all cagey and mysterious which looks off to me. I don't want to take the risk voting out a possible doctor D1, if it wasn't for that claim I would be voting him tbh.

Chocofox - Originally I would have agreed with UNU's analysis of his first post, but then Choco followed up on it by giving out his theories. When ender called him out on the flawed math, to his credit Choco did admit he made a mistake. I disagree with his vote on Roob but I don't want to vote for either of them quite yet.

Okx - I gave my reasons for voting him earlier, but his explanation rings a bit hollow to me. Voting based on abilities and not reads doesn't gel with me since that's a vital part of the game - so I'm scumreading him now because of it.

No Lynch - I've been saying we should lynch and that's what I want to do. Choco's initial math and ender's correction is telling me that there won't be consequences for a mislynch based on that math (provided we don't hit a town PR which is why I'm not voting Roob based on that chance)

My vote stays on Okx, out of the four names brought up I'm scumreading him the most.

• Informative
Reactions: BetaPanda

Okx

Donor
Reaction score
should stick to werewolf tbh
Okx - I gave my reasons for voting him earlier, but his explanation rings a bit hollow to me. Voting based on abilities and not reads doesn't gel with me since that's a vital part of the game - so I'm scumreading him now because of it.

Rune

Resident Roadman | Deception Lead
Admin
Donor
AoD Staff
Survival Staff
Reaction score
Sorry for not replying earlier today, was at lectures so couldn't reply. First off, I'm not that sure about Okx. It looks like he's more confused more than being a scum. What confuses me is the doc claim by Roob. I can understand him trying to speed up the game but why would a doc do that. Logically, they would try to stay as quiet as possible to avoid outing themselves as they are a decently powerful PR role. Now, if we theory craft a little then we can sorta theorise that:

Roob found out mafia target role before today. Then mafia killed HK and removed his body to hide the fact that he was doc. Then Roob claimed doc today to make himself look legit as there would be no CC as HK is dead.

Idk, Roob just doesn't sit right with me, his play of claiming doc has really made him look dodgy and it's difficult to justify why he did it apart from being planned out by mafia/scum. For all we know, he could be fool /shrug

Vote Roob

Roobarb Pie

Geezuslike
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
Okay so since there's a sudden push of people pushing for a lynch on me, I'm going to just sit an opinion here. I think choco and rune are scum. They've been pushing a whole whatabout viewpoint of me being doc because of a long winded chain of succession of events that the Mafia could play out. If I were really Mafia, and if their postulation that HK was doctor and I stole his role knowledge to pose as doc were true, I'd be waiting for the claims from others to begin to try and fit in.

Considering they're pushing the scum accusations on my, I think they're trying to get people to not pay attention on them knowingly pushing a lynch on the town's primary safety net.

Vote chocofox

Rune

Admin
Donor
AoD Staff
Survival Staff
Reaction score
Okay so since there's a sudden push of people pushing for a lynch on me, I'm going to just sit an opinion here. I think choco and rune are scum. They've been pushing a whole whatabout viewpoint of me being doc because of a long winded chain of succession of events that the Mafia could play out. If I were really Mafia, and if their postulation that HK was doctor and I stole his role knowledge to pose as doc were true, I'd be waiting for the claims from others to begin to try and fit in.

Considering they're pushing the scum accusations on my, I think they're trying to get people to not pay attention on them knowingly pushing a lynch on the town's primary safety net.

Vote chocofox
Right, it was a single post and it was mostly me theory crafting.

My gut says I can't trust you but I'm gonna leave it for now as Ender has rightly pointed out that it was an open setup, and that I stupidly assumed it was closed. Looking at it now, the theory doesn't even make sense as there's no role to even find out roles so ignore me entirely tbf.

unvote

Let me clear up my head and I should hopefully have a good idea on who to vote for

Rune

Admin
Donor
AoD Staff
Survival Staff
Reaction score
Right, it was a single post and it was mostly me theory crafting.

My gut says I can't trust you but I'm gonna leave it for now as Ender has rightly pointed out that it was an open setup, and that I stupidly assumed it was closed. Looking at it now, the theory doesn't even make sense as there's no role to even find out roles so ignore me entirely tbf.

unvote

Let me clear up my head and I should hopefully have a good idea on who to vote for
Also, claiming doc now still makes you look dodgy asf so yeah. I sorta get that you want to speed up the game but it literally makes no sense for the doc to out himself this early

Comp

AoD Dev and Admin!
Tech Lead
Community Admin
Admin
Developer
AoD Staff
Reaction score
There's been pressure on Okx, and for me his claim that he just is "bad at reads" and has only played on game, doesn't really sit that well with me. This game of Mafia is probably the closest to werewolf there's gonna be

With Roob, tbh I don't know what to think. I assume if he is the real doctor he'll probably be dead tonight. If he survives until tomorrow, well, we can cross that bridge when we come to it, but as long as the "real" (if he isn't) doc claimed instead, I see no reason we couldn't lynch tomorrow.

Don't forget town does have a night kill in the form of a vig, and more importantly there's no mafia role which can see who visited who during a night, so any town actions are safe from mafia detecting. So we do kinda have essentially two lynches, although we'd probs have to agree on that before hand or leave it up to whoever is vig. Though I dont know what the numbers would be like if whoever gets lynched is town, whether not killing would be more beneficial

Also aside from that, having the cop investigate somebody who we deem susp would be useful, so thinking about it people doing a top 3 list of most susp right now could work out.

Oh, and goes without saying, if the real doc isn't roob don't protect him during the night?

Anyway, I think atm Im gonna go for okx. People who are lurking hard to read, maybe could be ok target for vig? Don't want a scenario where its just inactives left. And rune is just being rune...fairly sure he's town

Vote OKX

Duke

Reaction score
Website
soundcloud.com
I'll vote okx for now... I kind of trust comp. I'm sorry for not being more active I'll try my best :)

Comp

AoD Dev and Admin!
Tech Lead
Community Admin
Admin
Developer
AoD Staff
Reaction score
I'll vote okx for now... I kind of trust comp. I'm sorry for not being more active I'll try my best :)
Do you also find okx suspicious? I'm not saying don't trust me, but I'm going off limited info and reads as is everyone on this game at the moment, and I could totally be wrong. If we do lynch okx I want to make sure everyone finds him suspicious

Duke

Reaction score
Website
soundcloud.com
Do you also find okx suspicious? I'm not saying don't trust me, but I'm going off limited info and reads as is everyone on this game at the moment, and I could totally be wrong. If we do lynch okx I want to make sure everyone finds him suspicious
You're right, I'm going to go back and read.

Okx

Donor
Reaction score
Don't have much to say in my defence right now but I guess I will have to if I get more votes

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
I'm in the same situation where I find Okx as the best option given what I've already said before out of all possible targets

Though I might be ok with voting Rune too since he showed up out of nowhere, didn't read the role list, spread misconceptions, and went after Roob which I disagree with for the same reasons I already mentioned

Actually as I type this, how would a Rune lynch look - he might just be uninformed but he signed up for the game and seems to not have bothered to read the thread

Comp

AoD Dev and Admin!
Tech Lead
Community Admin
Admin
Developer
AoD Staff
Reaction score
Actually as I type this, how would a Rune lynch look - he might just be uninformed but he signed up for the game and seems to not have bothered to read the thread
Tbh to me this just points to him being a villager, so I don't think at the moment Id support a lynch on him, though I wouldn't oppose it.

Don't have much to say in my defence right now but I guess I will have to if I get more votes
The deadline is 9am tomorrow, most of the players are European and its now evening. If you have some beans to spill to avoid getting lynched, you may want to consider doing it sooner rather than later or you'll probably be lynched unless things change

TheWeakGuy48_

Geezuslike
Donor
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Votecount

Unusual_Dood: [1/7] Aqua

Chocofox: [1/7] Enderfive

Roobarb Pie: [1/7] Chocofox

Rune: [1/7] Roobarb Pie

Okx: [3/7] Alisha, Comp, Duke

Not voting: [6] Betapanda, Okx, Rune, Shadow_Hunter3, TehBrian and Unsual_Dood