Spaghetti Mafia - Game Complete

Status
Not open for further replies.

TehBrian

Reaction score
Website
t3hbrian.github.io
NO. GUYS. COME ON. You literally LOSE IF YOU MISLYNCH. It's not about mislynching one person and affording a mislynch, it's about lynching the RIGHT person.

Look closer, Unusual_Dood, WHY did the votes for Alisha start!? Not before me! Everyone was going to vote for ENDER first. Then I'm the one who did the godfather order and then I almost proved that Alisha was mafia, I suspected she was Hooker, and then I convinced everyone to vote her. And I was right. She was hooker. She was mafia. And it's not some post like "oh guys I have a feeling she's suspicious."

No. I wrote a detailed list about every reason I thought she was mafia, and in that list I said she was hooker. And all those reasons were true and we ended up lynching Alisha AND SHE WAS THE HOOKER. SHE WAS MAFIA. I can't prove myself innocent any more but just remember, one person is a mafia, and just think, if they aren't me, then they are right now lying to you getting you to vote me so they can win.

Unusual_Dood

Reaction score
Look closer, Unusual_Dood, WHY did the votes for Alisha start!? Not before me! Everyone was going to vote for ENDER first. Then I'm the one who did the godfather order and then I almost proved that Alisha was mafia, I suspected she was Hooker, and then I convinced everyone to vote her. And I was right. She was hooker. She was mafia. And it's not some post like "oh guys I have a feeling she's suspicious."
I can see that Ender already got some votes and to be honest I feel like Alisha is perhaps a better choice. I just feel like Choco was trying to put suspicion onto Ender by saying he got him town and Ender did also vote choco first day (before he switched last minute, I assume an attempt to avoid a no-lynch). However, I can put my vote on Ender if thats what town chooses to.
also

vote Alisha
I'm gonna vote Alisha, as I really cannot trust you

VOTE Alisha

This also allows for more discussion than a early hammer if one of them are actually a villager at risk of being mislynched
Vote Alisha
Sorry guys. I'm not very good at hiding who I am, Rune is right, I mostly followed Choco because I didn't want to damage the traitors and I'm not exactly really great at lying.

I'm the Godfather. Why am I saying this? Because at this point townies can't do a thing about it, because they either lynch the hooker which is far more valuable than than lynching the Godfather and Godfather's only ability is to not be outted by the cop.

No?

And while we are at it. We didn't at the time know that one of Alisha and Ender was hooker, so how would you know?

Has unu claimed anything other than villager btw?
No.

TehBrian

Reaction score
Website
t3hbrian.github.io

No?

And while we are at it. We didn't at the time know that one of Alisha and Ender was hooker, so how would you know?

No.
Dude. I literally just said to you. I did not know that Alisha was hooker, however we only had the Godfather and the Hooker, and I thought Alisha was hooker. You can read my post, it's a 3-7 paragraph post on why I thought Alisha was mafia, why I thought she was hooker, and so on. If I don't explain why she was hooker, I'm sorry, I honestly do not remember why I said she was hooker, but I do know I had a big hunch.

Also, oh, dang, so I did not start the Alisha train. Either way I got the votes off me so I'm happy, else we would of had another villager mislynch.

I'm sorry man, but I cannot convince you I am villager. You have to decide. If I am a villager, you lose.

TheWeakGuy48_

Geezuslike
Donor
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Votecount

TehBrian: [2/4] Roobarb Pie and Unusual_Dood

Unusual_Dood: [1/4] Aqua

Not voting: [3] Duke, Betapanda and TehBrian

3 votes are required for a no-lynch.
4 votes are required for a lynch.

Deadline in 62 hours!

BetaPanda

Reaction score
Guess Aqua won’t tell us why, anyways i think Brian is the best option to vote but he claims he’s 100% villager and can’t really defend himself. so...

Brian if you’re sure that you’re not a mafia, 100% please say:
“Snoofle oof. Wiggle snort. Bonker-gonks. Silly-billys wiggum-kins I am not a mafia.”

to prove your innocence

If you do, i’ll think about it :unsure:

• Love
Reactions: Duke

TheWeakGuy48_

Geezuslike
Donor
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Votecount

TehBrian: [2/4] Roobarb Pie and Unusual_Dood

Unusual_Dood: [1/4] Aqua