Spaghetti Mafia - Game Complete

Status
Not open for further replies.

BetaPanda

Reaction score
I really recommend for everyone not to vote yet until everyone is satisfied. Even if the vote are [1/3] or [2/3] (voted by a town) one or two mafias can take advantage of that and hammer it meaning they’ll win, so please PLEASE be careful.
Actually the vote count might be [0/4] ?

Roobarb Pie

Geezuslike
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
Ok so I'm going to reiterate this. I got major scum readings from teh. I know he claims that he was "just testing" people's reactions to a godfather claim but there's something I can't quite shake off how terrible a plan that is as a villager.

I can't really gauge much from aqua buts thatthats because he's been mostly quiet this whole game

Reactions: BetaPanda

TehBrian

Reaction score
Website
t3hbrian.github.io
I honestly can't argue for anyone else, they all seem suspicious, but I am 100% no doubt a villager. I'm being serious. I don't know how I can prove it but it'd be really odd if I was actually godfather and I said that like what how would that help me?

Duke

Reaction score
Website
soundcloud.com
Glad to see there was no kill last night. Unfortunately we still can't mislynch.

Here are some of my thoughts on people.

Beta - Often pretty lowkey but a great player who notices things others often don't. I trust Beta right now more than anyone else.

Unu - Not really acive, does come in with some useful points for town every once in a while. I think he's town.

Roob - Seems like he's not really paying a lot of attention. Weird doctor claim thing. Could possibly be a mafia with his little voting switch, voting TehBrian as if testing out the waters and then switching to enderfive... That's a little far fetched though. I get the feeling that roob is a villager.

Aqua - Can you explain yourself? Hammering Ender right at the end like that (and then reacting to the message saying he was a villager with "winner") With really no discussion on your part... I'm not sure if that's more like confused or erroneous mafia play, or sloppy/joking villager play.

TehBrian - Honestly seems most mafia like to me. He's actually a pretty good player in werewolf (granted this game is different) and he seems to have been playing rather sloppy this game.

I wrote this a little while ago just posting it now.

Unusual_Dood

Reaction score
Ok so I'm going to reiterate this. I got major scum readings from teh. I know he claims that he was "just testing" people's reactions to a godfather claim but there's something I can't quite shake off how terrible a plan that is as a villager.
I agree with you. I can’t why a villager would come up with such an
idea, and it would in almost all cases lead to himself getting lynched.

Anyway I find Aqua more suspicious at the moment, especially because his inactivity and seemingly random votes.

Reactions: Duke

Duke

Reaction score
Website
soundcloud.com
Also like beta was saying please let's not vote anyone yet. Unfortunately I did make that mistake last round. I think we can save voting till the last 24 hours of the day to let everyone have plenty of time to talk.

• Thank You

Unusual_Dood

Reaction score
It’s very interesting that there was no kills this night. Either the doctor is still alive and saved someone, or the mafia for some reason chose to not kill. The benefits no-killing is that there are now 4 town vs 2 mafias instead of 3 town vs 2 mafias which give us a slightly smaller chance of lynching mafia. This is a common strategy in werewolf, so that kinda makes me believe Roob isn’t godfather as all others alive play/played werewolf.

BetaPanda

Reaction score
I’ve been rereading the thread and i found this:

QUOTE="Comp, post: 425867, member: 6904"]

Also remember we do have a goon (cultist) so keep an eye out for any mafia-goon subliminal messages goin on[/QUOTE]

When Comp said i was thinking...
During the night, Mafias can talk to each other except with the traitor. So i was thinking, in order to give the traitor a big wink is by giving lowkey/subliminal messages to each other while still looking innocent?

Example:

Brian - please vote Okx for now. Your vote on Aqua didn't count because you unvoted in the next post by bolding those characters.

We need to wait for Roob to claim.
Notice Chocofox gave a command to TehBrian while focusing on the subject about Okx so it won’t look sudden/out of subject.

Unvote

Vote Okx
TehBrian was easily persuaded by ChocoFox and followed the order impulsively without thinking - Also he did not change his mind about his vote and stayed the same throughout Day 2.

I hope i’m not overthinking this, but that’s what i think; Him being a traitor. Brian you can disapprove this theory if it’s inaccurate.

• Informative

BetaPanda

Reaction score
I’ve been rereading the thread and i found this:

QUOTE="Comp, post: 425867, member: 6904"]

Also remember we do have a goon (cultist) so keep an eye out for any mafia-goon subliminal messages goin on
When Comp said i was thinking...
During the night, Mafias can talk to each other except with the traitor. So i was thinking, in order to give the traitor a big wink is by giving lowkey/subliminal messages to each other while still looking innocent?

Example:

Notice Chocofox gave a command to TehBrian while focusing on the subject about Okx so it won’t look sudden/out of subject.

TehBrian was easily persuaded by ChocoFox and followed the order impulsively without thinking - Also he did not change his mind about his vote and stayed the same throughout Day 2.

I hope i’m not overthinking this, but that’s what i think; Him being a traitor. Brian you can disapprove this theory if it’s inaccurate.[/QUOTE]

QUOTE IS BROKEN

When Comp said that, i was thinking**

BetaPanda

Reaction score
Ignore Above!

(QUOTE IS BROKEN I’M REUPLOADING A BETTER VERSION SO IT’LL MAKE SENSE WITHOUT BEING GLITCHY AND UNORGANIZED)

I was rereading the thread and i found something:

Also remember we do have a goon (cultist) so keep an eye out for any mafia-goon subliminal messages goin on
When Comp said that, i was thinking...

Brian - please vote Okx for now. Your vote on Aqua didn't count because you unvoted in the next post by bolding those characters.

We need to wait for Roob to claim.

Unvote

Vote Okx

I hope i’m not overthinking this, but that’s what i think; Him being a traitor. Brian you can disapprove this theory if it’s inaccurate.

( I am so tempted to delete that post but it’s not allowed. Is this how OCD feels like :( )

Unusual_Dood

Reaction score
It’s very interesting that there was no kills this night. Either the doctor is still alive and saved someone, or the mafia for some reason chose to not kill. The benefits no-killing is that there are now 4 town vs 2 mafias instead of 3 town vs 2 mafias which give us a slightly smaller chance of lynching mafia. This is a common strategy in werewolf, so that kinda makes me believe Roob isn’t godfather as all others alive play/played werewolf.
Actually, I just realized that mafias nightkill also could have been stopped by a bulletproof villager

Roobarb Pie

Geezuslike
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
Yes same. I think Brian is our best lynch option as well but wouldn’t it be better if we no-lynched today so we will get 2/5 chance of lynching mafia tomorrow instead of todays 2/6?
I think we're at the point in the game where nolynch is near pointless. We mislynch on any day, regardless of the odds, we lose.
I do, however think it may be worth a shot.

TehBrian

Reaction score
Website
t3hbrian.github.io
I agree with you. I can’t why a villager would come up with such an
idea, and it would in almost all cases lead to himself getting lynched.

Anyway I find Aqua more suspicious at the moment, especially because his inactivity and seemingly random votes.
I came up with the idea to get some more information because nothing fun was happening and no one was giving any good reads, and plus if I was mafia, why would I even WANT to make conversation? If anything if you're mafia you would want to stay quiet and not be so suspicious.

Ignore Above!

(QUOTE IS BROKEN I’M REUPLOADING A BETTER VERSION SO IT’LL MAKE SENSE WITHOUT BEING GLITCHY AND UNORGANIZED)

I was rereading the thread and i found something:

When Comp said that, i was thinking...

( I am so tempted to delete that post but it’s not allowed. Is this how OCD feels like :( )
My goodness gracious! If it wasn't me in the example I would 100% believe you, that sounds like super brilliant scum reading.

Yes, I've been playing sloppy. I didn't really pay much attention before I did the whole godfather deal but the reason I did that was so I would be more involved, because instead of having to read a bunch of old messages that aren't even relevant and trying to scum read off of that, I could get some new scum reads.

And on top of that, for one of the scum reads, I was right. I said to vote Alisha first, we did vote Alisha first, and surprise surprise, the one I said to go for FIRST was the ONLY mafia, which was Alisha. That makes no sense as a mafia to try to say two people are mafia and then vote for one of them FIRST which WAS THE MAFIA!

I really haven't played anything in favor for the mafia, I've been a bit sloppy, I wasn't paying attention before I did the godfather deal, but I don't think it matters that much, because no one whose mafia would care if I claimed as mafia, they'd see right through it.

However, I do think that the mafia know I'm catching up and I think they tried to kill me last night. Maybe I'm the bulletproof villager? I don't know, it didn't tell me.

Either way, I know I'm a villager. You guys don't know that, but I haven't done literally anything to indicate I am mafia, other than some sloppy gameplay strategies to find out who IS mafia, and then end up being right and KILLING a mafia.

• Sad

BetaPanda

Reaction score
I’m guessing that the first thing the mafia is going to kill are the ones who are useful to the town while killing the suspicious players last.
So the mafia attempted to kill the useful player but was protected by a bullet proof, Unusual_Dude maybe? since he gives good key ideas.

Unusual_Dood

Reaction score
Actually a no-lynch will only lead to the mafias killing the villagers who are the least likely to get lynched anyway. So it doesn’t really help us eliminate one ‘suspect’ as one could think. I have changed my mind. I think we should lynch today.

Regarding that, I went back and checked the vote counts by day ends and especially TehBrian caught my eyes. I found out he:
Day 1 - didn’t vote
Day 2 - voted okx, when it was choco (mafia) against okx (watcher)
Day 3 - voted Alisha, but it is noteworthy that he first had his vote on Rune (cop) then switched to Alisha 2 votes before she was getting lynched.
Day 4 - voted Ender

Actually I had be very suprised if a villager did so many mafia favourable votes. Every time except maybe day 3, which perhaps was to clean himself, he did the most beneficial vote for the mafias. This plus that he did that weird godfather claim and have had some really strange posts make me believe he is mafia.

Status
Not open for further replies.