Not voting: [5] Aqua, Betapanda, Enderfive, TehBrian and Unsual_Dood

4 votes are required for a no-lynch.
4 votes are required for a lynch.

Deadline in 94 hours and 30 minutes!

Enderfive

sarcasm incarnate
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Rune picked Ender on night 2 when there were thirteen players, and three of them were mafia. So there's a better chance that he's mafia.
godfather doesn't count since they always show up as inno

i guess the question you should be asking yourself is if you think i'm the traitor or the miller

BetaPanda

Reaction score
Every decent town roles are dead, the only town roles that are still left alive are villagers that everyonr claim they are.
We can’t depend on power roles anymore so i think this is where we begin to focus more on scumreading.

I think Enderfive has higher chance of getting lynched than us, since he’s likely a mafia (traitor).

Enderfive

sarcasm incarnate
Mafia Host
Reaction score
I think Enderfive has higher chance of getting lynched than us, since he’s likely a mafia (traitor).
okay but do you think i've been acting scummily

i mean, i know i'm the miller, but i understand that you don't
the likelihood that i'm the traitor is the same as the likelihood that i'm the miller though, so i wouldn't get too hung up on that investigation

instead i suggest you ask yourself who you genuinely think has been acting like scum

• Agree
Reactions: Duke

Duke

Reaction score
Website
soundcloud.com
okay but do you think i've been acting scummily

i mean, i know i'm the miller, but i understand that you don't
the likelihood that i'm the traitor is the same as the likelihood that i'm the miller though, so i wouldn't get too hung up on that investigation

instead i suggest you ask yourself who you genuinely think has been acting like scum
I agree with you, I guess lynching you just feels safer then lynching anyone else.

On the other hand, I could see you being a traitor. I would imagine the traitor's playing style to be a little confused but kind of confident knowing they're part of a team of mafia.
The only thing is, you put a lot pressure on two members of the mafia. I do think this would be easier to do as a traitor than as another mafia role but it does seem extreme. Maybe that's your goal, to seem so extreme you couldn't be mafia. Pretty risky though.

TehBrian

Reaction score
Website
t3hbrian.github.io
Hey there! First off, I think this literally proves I'm not mafia. I literally explained myself quite well and I really thought Rune was mafia, and if I was mafia why would I specifically say go for Alisha first? The reason I said go for Alisha first was because I thought she was the most suspicious, and I was right. That's why I didn't say go for Rune first.

Either way, I'm not the godfather, it would make no sense for me to say that I was godfather because that would not help me in any way shape or form. But now this PROVES that opposed to what I said Rune was not lying. That means Enderfive is either the guy who shows up as innocent or mafia.

We can afford one mislynch. Instead of spending it on me, who I'm 100% certain isn't mafia, and would not help you, instead spend it on the one guy that has been acting suspiciously AND the cop LITERALLY SAID WAS MAFIA!!

Unvote

Vote Enderfive

Enderfive

sarcasm incarnate
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Hey there! First off, I think this literally proves I'm not mafia. I literally explained myself quite well and I really thought Rune was mafia, and if I was mafia why would I specifically say go for Alisha first? The reason I said go for Alisha first was because I thought she was the most suspicious, and I was right. That's why I didn't say go for Rune first.

Either way, I'm not the godfather, it would make no sense for me to say that I was godfather because that would not help me in any way shape or form. But now this PROVES that opposed to what I said Rune was not lying. That means Enderfive is either the guy who shows up as innocent or mafia.

We can afford one mislynch. Instead of spending it on me, who I'm 100% certain isn't mafia, and would not help you, instead spend it on the one guy that has been acting suspiciously AND the cop LITERALLY SAID WAS MAFIA!!

Unvote

Vote Enderfive
lmao

TehBrian

Reaction score
Website
t3hbrian.github.io
Enderfive has been very .. not manipulative but.. very.. trying to get everyone jumbled and mixed. I mean look at his previous posts. For some reason, this really stands out to me as something I used to do when I was mafia, and I'm pretty sure I still do. Kind of being an overhead person and trying to get the villagers all jumbled and mixed with all your narrative power.

Aqua, on the other hand, said this.
gonna be honest alisha and ender are both scum

they gotta die
I don't know why but he has seemed very insistent on Ender dying. While I did too, for some reason this just strikes me as odd. I gave reasons, and explained myself. He just said he has to die. Is Ender possibly an important person in the villager roles?

And my last suspicion, BetaPanda. He's just been acting odd. I can't put my finger on it, I really can't, it's just a hunch, like with Alisha. I really didn't have any concrete evidence on Alisha but the way she acted and how she typed was just.. strange.

BetaPanda

Reaction score
i guess the question you should be asking yourself is if you think i'm the traitor or the miller
Actually now that you mentioned it, seeing back your argument between Alisha, you look like you were trying to defend yourself from getting lynched.
Let’s say that if you were a mafia (Traitor) you would give up so Alisha can survive because she has more power-role potential than you (Traitor).
Then this means you’re likely a miller. ?

TehBrian

Reaction score
Website
t3hbrian.github.io
Actually now that you mentioned it, seeing back your argument between Alisha, you look like you were trying to defend yourself from getting lynched.
Let’s say that if you were a mafia (Traitor) you would give up so Alisha can survive because she has more power-role potential than you (Traitor).
Then this means you’re likely a miller. ?
That's a very good point.

TheWeakGuy48_

Geezuslike
Donor
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Votecount

Enderfive: [3/4] Duke, Roobarb Pie and TehBrian

Not voting: [4] Aqua, Betapanda, Enderfive and Unsual_Dood

Deadline in 93 hours and 30 minutes!

BetaPanda

Reaction score
For some reason I have a pretty strong feeling that BetaPanda is the godfather.. I'm not sure why but..
Sorry to tell you this Brian, but I’m not the actual actor of the godfather, It’s Marlon Brando... :(
But thanks for thinking that i was a celebrity! :bounce:

TheWeakGuy48_

Geezuslike
Donor
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Final Votecount Day 4

Enderfive: [4/4] Duke, Roobarb Pie, TehBrian and Aqua

Not voting: [4] Aqua, Betapanda, Enderfive and Unsual_Dood

TheWeakGuy48_

Geezuslike
Donor
Mafia Host
Reaction score
As the sun starts to go down, under the horizon, the village decides to lynch Enderfive...

-

Enderfive was a Town Villager.

It is now night 5

Players Remaining: 6/14
Alisha
Aqua
BetaPanda
Chocofox
Comp
Duke
Enderfive
HKCaper
Okx
Roobarb Pie
Rune
Shadow_Hunter3
TehBrian
Unusual_Dood

Night 4 will last 36 hours, and will end November 11th, Sunday, 7 AM UTC, or when every PR has sent in their action.

If you have not sent in your night action by then, your night action will be random.

TheWeakGuy48_

Geezuslike
Donor
Mafia Host
Reaction score
As the sun rises on the horizon, the village wakes up after a peaceful night…

-

It is now Day 5

Players Remaining: 6/14
Alisha
Aqua
BetaPanda
Chocofox
Comp
Duke
Enderfive
HKCaper
Okx
Roobarb Pie
Rune
Shadow_Hunter3
TehBrian
Unusual_Dood

3 votes are required for a no-lynch.

To vote for a player, type in Vote [Player], or to vote for a no lynch, Vote No-lynch. If a majority isn't reached by the deadline, the player with the most votes will be lynched, if two players have the same amount of votes, the day will end with a no lynch.

Day 5 will last 96 hours, and will end November 14th, wednessday, 9 AM UTC.

• Haha
Reactions: Roobarb Pie

BetaPanda

Reaction score
I understand that yall decide to lynch Enderfive because he was a safe option to vote but we could have extended the conversation to get more insight and information from Enderfive but NOPE, AQUA HAMMERED THANKS

Also Nokill??

BetaPanda

Reaction score
The current players in Day 5 (today) are:
4 Towns and 2 Mafias

- LOSING ROUTE : One mislynch = GAME OVER -
we cannot mislynch this time, if we do it’s an auto win for mafia because:
In Day 6, it would be 2 Towns vs 2 Mafias = Auto-win for spaghetios

- WINNING ROUTE : Successfully lynching two mafias -
If we do manage to lynch a mafia in Day 5 then:
In Day 6, it would be 3 Towns vs 1 Mafia

Lynching might be risky because one Mislynch is a game over so No-Lynching is preferable because:
In Day 7, it would be 2 Towns vs 1 Mafia

/!\ IMPORTANT /!\

I really recommend for everyone not to vote yet until everyone is satisfied. Even if the vote are [1/3] or [2/3] (voted by a town) one or two mafias can take advantage of that and hammer it meaning they’ll win, so please PLEASE be careful. (IM LOOKING AT YOU AQUA)

For now let’s gather all informatons that we have learned and bring some opinions; of what you think of the other players (scumreading).

• Thank You
Reactions: Duke
Status
Not open for further replies.