TheWeakGuy48_

Geezuslike
Donor
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Votecount

Unusual_Dood: [1/7] Aqua

Aqua: [1/7] Enderfive

Not voting: [11] Alisha, Betapanda, Chocofox, Comp, Duke, Okx, Roobarb Pie, Rune, Shadow_Hunter3, TehBrian and Unsual_Dood

7 votes are required for a no-lynch.
7 votes are required for a lynch.

Deadline in 65 hours and 30 minutes!

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
I would like more people to speak as it's been over 24 hours and I'M BORED AND WANT TO PLAY MORE

ChocoFox, Comp, Duke, Rune, TehBrian hello you're in this game c'mere and type some words into your keyboard

Also Roobarb Pie explain your reason for claiming pls

Roobarb Pie

Geezuslike
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
Maybe I am joking, maybe I'm not ;-)

Also I'm still mentally and physically dead but not incapable of lucid thought thanks to the lurgy that's been going on around work so apologies if I'm a little incoherent.

• Informative
Reactions: Alisha

Enderfive

sarcasm incarnate
Mafia Host
Reaction score
well that doc claim sure is something

kinda sus of roob for that, but obviously lynching him and having him actually turn out to be the doc would be incredibly dumb so i wouldn't lynch him today

for what it's worth i'd like an actual reason for why you claimed doc Roobarb Pie , even if it's something like you thought it would be a fun meme or if you didn't really think at all about it

• Informative
Reactions: BetaPanda

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
I don't like it when people are cagey with their claims but I'll be respectful and wait for Roob to stop being dead inside before doing anything on that aspect.

Comp

AoD Dev and Admin!
Tech Lead
Community Admin
Admin
Developer
AoD Staff
Reaction score
Ok, so apologies for not being here yesterday, was a little busy

I agree with UNU, it does seem strange that the Mafia would use their one shot on the first night. I'm fairly sure its the only role which can do that and hide the role of the person who died, and I'm honestly confused why. Maybe it was a miscommunication of how the mafia wanted to kill perhaps? Reports only come back at the end of a night, so there's no way they could have known HK was a town PR before killing him. Idk if anyone else has any explanation for it.

I agree with not doing a massclaim yet, however we definitely should do it later on in the game.

I assume the cop didn't get a guilty report last night - though to the cop if you did it could be worthwhile waiting another night or two and seeing if you can get two Mafia reports before outing? I do want the day to be a little more active though, if for nothing else than just to give us a bit of info on how different players are acting, we probably should lynch today, and it shouldn't just be totally random

ALSO THE NEXT PERSON TO POST IS MAFIA

Enderfive

sarcasm incarnate
Mafia Host
Reaction score
ALSO THE NEXT PERSON TO POST IS MAFIA
fight me

I agree with UNU, it does seem strange that the Mafia would use their one shot on the first night. I'm fairly sure its the only role which can do that and hide the role of the person who died, and I'm honestly confused why. Maybe it was a miscommunication of how the mafia wanted to kill perhaps? Reports only come back at the end of a night, so there's no way they could have known HK was a town PR before killing him. Idk if anyone else has any explanation for it.
i don't find them using the janitor ability strange at all tbh, in fact, i think it was the most sensible thing they could've done, given the fact that the only way for mafia to actually know whether someone is a town pr or not is to wait until they claim themselves as such, at which point the janitor ability kind of loses its usefulness

plus if we initiated a massclaim today or if we lynched the janitor before they used their ability, the role would've also lost its usefulness and the maf would be in a stickier situation than they are now

the whole point of the janitor is to give the maf the benefit of the doubt when attempting a fake claim and for that to work, the ability must be used before the fake claim happens

Roobarb Pie

Geezuslike
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
fight me

i don't find them using the janitor ability strange at all tbh, in fact, i think it was the most sensible thing they could've done, given the fact that the only way for mafia to actually know whether someone is a town pr or not is to wait until they claim themselves as such, at which point the janitor ability kind of loses its usefulness

plus if we initiated a massclaim today or if we lynched the janitor before they used their ability, the role would've also lost its usefulness and the maf would be in a stickier situation than they are now

the whole point of the janitor is to give the maf the benefit of the doubt when attempting a fake claim and for that to work, the ability must be used before the fake claim happens
There's a problem with that, the janitor has already used their action. HK's was killed with no ID

ChocoFox

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Heya. I've been watching this thread as of late but didn't really have much to add. Here are my two cents on this anyway:

First off, I find Roob's Doctor claim weird. Not sure what Roob had in mind when he did that but I think it'd be best if he explained himself? I have my suspicions on him but I think lynching him right now would be stupid.

I agree with with Ender here but I don't have much else to add as of now.

Regarding a massclaim, as other people have pointed out, it would be definitely be necessary to narrow down our list of suspects. Feel like we should do it a bit sooner, but definitely not today.

Not really for a lynch today since we have very limited information at hand as of now.

TehBrian

Reaction score
Website
t3hbrian.github.io
Hi there. I'm not lynching since I have no suspicions (except for HK, super duper suspicious to me.)

I wouldn't know if someone's acting suspicious since I don't know most people here. I agree with everything Comp said and I have nothing more to add.

Okx

Donor
Reaction score
if nothing's happening and nobody has anything to say, probably best to nolynch early?

Comp

AoD Dev and Admin!
Tech Lead
Community Admin
Admin
Developer
AoD Staff
Reaction score
I dont want to no lynch now. Even if we do end up with a nl I want ppl to actually discuss theories and the like

We've got two subjects:
- Janitor being used
- Doc claim

And I want to hear everyone's opinion. Im on my phone rn but I do want to reply to ender's post.

Can someone ping everyone who hasnt voiced any opinions on these topics

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
I want to lynch as well since it's preferable to a NL

I believe these people haven't talked about those subjects...
Aqua
Rune
Shadow_Hunter3

Also nobody has counterclaimed Doctor so far which is good because it's stupid to claim doctor d1, but on the other hand that could mean Roob actually is Doctor which in that case it's still stupid to claim doctor d1

Or whoever is the real doctor hasn't seen these messages and haven't decided what to do yet, but from their point of view would know Roob is lying if that's the case

Or Roob just made a joke and in that case I'VE BEEN HAD

• Informative
Reactions: BetaPanda

BetaPanda

Reaction score
I dont want to no lynch now. Even if we do end up with a nl I want ppl to actually discuss theories and the like

We've got two subjects:
- Janitor being used
- Doc claim

And I want to hear everyone's opinion. Im on my phone rn but I do want to reply to ender's post.

Can someone ping everyone who hasnt voiced any opinions on these topics
Um we do need to hear Roobarb Pie’s explaination of why he claimed as “Doctor”, if he doesn’t do it now, we won’t hear his response when the night comes since he’d probably be the first one going to be killed because the “Doctor” role is important i believe? so no lynch yet i guess ?
I’m using my phone right now so there’s probably error in there.

Aqua

Does anybody remember laughter?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
Well obviously the real doctor won't and definitely shouldn't cc yet otherwise they'd be immediately killed by mafia. If roob genuinely is doc and dies tonight tho that's some gamethrowing 101 right there.

Eitherway apu no lynch day 0 is bad (unless of course the person you're lynching looks townie and is being pushed by someone claiming they think they're also townie, seriously fuck you all btw)

But yeah so far other than roob who is not worth the lynch as of now the only person I have reads on is unu, so my vote is staying.

BetaPanda

Reaction score
I could see roob making that joke but it's a pretty stupid joke to make as that immediately puts suspicion on you, I guess it's up to you to decide whether roob is a smart enough person to make the joke or not
I feel like Roobarb Pie took it as a joke since he also joked that HKCaper is suspicious even though he’s dead, hopefully he’s joking.

Roobarb Pie

Geezuslike
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
I don't think I need to explain why I'm claiming my role so early on.

Well obviously the real doctor won't and definitely shouldn't cc yet otherwise they'd be immediately killed by mafia. If roob genuinely is doc and dies tonight tho that's some gamethrowing 101 right there.

Eitherway apu no lynch day 0 is bad (unless of course the person you're lynching looks townie and is being pushed by someone claiming they think they're also townie, seriously fuck you all btw)

But yeah so far other than roob who is not worth the lynch as of now the only person I have reads on is unu, so my vote is staying.
If you don't mind me asking, is there a solid reason for me to vote unu? No need to explain, just a yes or no.

Aqua

Does anybody remember laughter?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
If you don't mind me asking, is there a solid reason for me to vote unu? No need to explain, just a yes or no.
Literally given my reasons if you read the thread. They're pretty bare as of now but you should know b y now I don't like spilling my suspicions until I have a greater degree of certainty. I don't post every time any random conspiracy theory enters my mind. I'm not inf.

• Thank You
Reactions: Roobarb Pie
Status
Not open for further replies.