Spaghetti Mafia - Game Complete

Status
Not open for further replies.

TehBrian

Reaction score
Website
t3hbrian.github.io
Ah gosh, sorry Okx. We will miss you, you have very vague and strange playing patterns and that's why I lynched you but.. sorry, I didn't see the most recent messages before day 3 so I didn't realize how much evidence was piled against Chocofox.

• Love
Reactions: BetaPanda

TehBrian

Reaction score
Website
t3hbrian.github.io
So far, I've claimed I'm villager,
Duke claimed villager.
Alisha claimed villager.
BetaPanda claimed villager.
Enderfive claimed villager.
Roob claimed doctor.

This means that if the cop is hiding, no more can claim villager. That means that if the cop isn't hiding, someone's lying already. I'm not sure I should be posting this because if I didn't, the mafia would have more of a chance to slip up, but I'm pretty sure no one would be that dumb. HOWEVER, unless Rune claims something, my vote is currently on him.

Unvote
Vote Rune

Enderfive

sarcasm incarnate
Mafia Host
Reaction score
okay so currently living players' claims are as follows:

Alisha - villager
Aqua - ?
BetaPanda - villager
Duke - villager
Enderfive - villager
Roobarb Pie - doctor
Rune - ?
TehBrian - villager
Unusual_Dood - ?

obviously we'd need to hear from aqua, rune and unu before anything, but if no one will counter roob's doc claim (and we don't get two cop claims), we should obviously lynch between the villager claims

• Optimistic
Reactions: Roobarb Pie

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
well time for a truclaim.

I'm not actually doctor. I was hoping through false claim that I could protect the doctor. I am in fact a villager.
So if you're not actually doctor, then that means everyone spent a long time waiting for your result and the true doctor never actually came forward during that time...

TehBrian

Reaction score
Website
t3hbrian.github.io
Okay, I'm not sure why the true doctor is NOT claiming, which is really odd because we spent a long time waiting for the result, and on top of this it allowed Roob to lie when he could've and still can possibly BE mafia.

Either way,
Alisha - villager
Aqua - ?
BetaPanda - villager
Duke - villager
Enderfive - villager
Roobarb Pie - villager
Rune - ?
TehBrian - villager
Unusual_Dood - ?

We have,
Town:
1 Doctor
4-5 Villagers (depends on if cop is alive)
0-1 Cop (depends on if cop is alive)

Mafia:
1 Godfather
1 Hooker / Roleblocker
1 Traitor

Now, what about if there's no doctor, and we have 6 villagers? Is that even a possibility? Either way, one of us is lying.

Rune

Resident Roadman | Deception Lead
Admin
Donor
AoD Staff
Survival Staff
Reaction score
Now it's time to really mess up Mafia. I claim cop, there's a reason why I was so aggressive towards Choco yesterday and that was because of I was the cop and he CC'd me. I couldn't directly claim cop yesterday as I wanted another guilty report which I now got

Here are my reports:

N1: HKCaper - Not Guilty (and was killed by mafia so a waste sadly)
N2: Enderfive - Guilty
N3: Alisha - Guilty

Now, notice yesterday how Alisha did not vote for Choco what so ever, as she did not want to bus her teammate and why Enderfive voted with Choco, to try to get a bandwagon going on me and to pick up pace.

So why did I not claim yesterday, simply due to Choco looking so suspicious; it would have snowballed. Now with these reports, there will be only one Mafia left which should allow us to kill them off easy peasy as more mistakes circulate.

Don't let Alisha and Enderfive take control of the game, as they have a guilty report from me and them saying MASSCLAIM is obviously due to them having no investigative role; so they have to get a massclaim started. Mafia can try to kill me, but I will get protected so good luck as I'm betting the last mafia is TehBrian as he's trying to get a lynch on me even though I was right yesterday.

Let's get some discussion going.

• Thank You
Reactions: Duke

Duke

Reaction score
Website
soundcloud.com
Now it's time to really mess up Mafia. I claim cop, there's a reason why I was so aggressive towards Choco yesterday and that was because of I was the cop and he CC'd me. I couldn't directly claim cop yesterday as I wanted another guilty report which I now got

Here are my reports:

N1: HKCaper - Not Guilty (and was killed by mafia so a waste sadly)
N2: Enderfive - Guilty

Now, notice yesterday how Alisha did not vote for Choco what so ever, as she did not want to bus her teammate and why Enderfive voted with Choco, to try to get a bandwagon going on me and to pick up pace.

So why did I not claim yesterday, simply due to Choco looking so suspicious; it would have snowballed. Now with these reports, there will be only one Mafia left which should allow us to kill them off easy peasy as more mistakes circulate.

Don't let Alisha and Enderfive take control of the game, as they have a guilty report from me and them saying MASSCLAIM is obviously due to them having no investigative role; so they have to get a massclaim started. Mafia can try to kill me, but I will get protected so good luck as I'm betting the last mafia is TehBrian as he's trying to get a lynch on me even though I was right yesterday.

Let's get some discussion going.
Great job Rune!!

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
Ok so if your claim is to be believed then at least one of me and Enderfive is mafia.

However, I need to point out that one of the villagers will show up as guilty in the setup - I know I'm innocent so then it has to be Ender that's Mafia, if I can believe your claim.

However, something you said is blatantly wrong that I want to clear up;

Now, notice yesterday how Alisha did not vote for Choco what so ever
I did vote Choco.

Rune

Admin
Donor
AoD Staff
Survival Staff
Reaction score
Ok so if your claim is to be believed then at least one of me and Enderfive is mafia.

However, I need to point out that one of the villagers will show up as guilty in the setup - I know I'm innocent so then it has to be Ender that's Mafia, if I can believe your claim.

However, something you said is blatantly wrong that I want to clear up;

I did vote Choco.
Right, apologies then; thought you didn't vote for Choco

Anyways, if you're telling the truth then either you or Enderfive are mafia according to my report.

Enderfive

sarcasm incarnate
Mafia Host
Reaction score
figured that was a possibility

the way i see it, he vote should go between me and alisha right now, both to prove rune and to get a 75% certain lynch on a scum

obviously i would prefer alisha to be the one getting lynched, but if we are going to lynch me too in any case, i'd rather do it sooner, when we still have mislynches available

Enderfive

sarcasm incarnate
Mafia Host
Reaction score
so my question to you, rune, is whether or not you'd want to lynch the other one, once you have the guilty result from either me or alisha (and yes, i understand that the phrasing of the sentence makes it seem like we're both maf, but i'm just disregarding the fact that i know i'm not maf right now, for the sake of the argument)

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
figured that was a possibility

the way i see it, he vote should go between me and alisha right now, both to prove rune and to get a 75% certain lynch on a scum

obviously i would prefer alisha to be the one getting lynched, but if we are going to lynch me too in any case, i'd rather do it sooner, when we still have mislynches available
Agreed since it'll reveal a scum + rune's true alignment

However, I'm a little worried that Mafia would feel unopposed with claiming cop since Choco managed to get away with claiming it the entire day - and therefore Mafia therefore knew they could just claim it again and try pushing a mislynch.

Duke

Reaction score
Website
soundcloud.com
Right, apologies then; thought you didn't vote for Choco

Anyways, if you're telling the truth then either you or Enderfive are mafia according to my report.
I don't understand, weren't they both guilty? Also, is there a town role that shows up as guilty but they're innocent? I looked on the role list but I didn't see one.

Rune

Admin
Donor
AoD Staff
Survival Staff
Reaction score
Agreed since it'll reveal a scum + rune's true alignment

However, I'm a little worried that Mafia would feel unopposed with claiming cop since Choco managed to get away with claiming it the entire day - and therefore Mafia therefore knew they could just claim it again and try pushing a mislynch.
Or you're getting worried because my report says you're Mafia?

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
Or you're getting worried because my report says you're Mafia?
From my point of view I know myself to be innocent, and the villager that shows up as guilty on cop reports if you are to be believed - so I want to consider every possibility before making an action.

I could see Ender as being Mafia because he's been leading the town the most out of everyone, but I could also see you Rune as being Mafia because it's possible both Ender and I are innocent.

I don't have all the answers, so I want to make sure the right choices are made.

Status
Not open for further replies.