Sometimes, Legends are more than Stories...

Roobarb Pie

Geezuslike
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
It has come to my attention that I have not been precise enough with my building rules. Here's a list of do's and don'ts when it comes to building:
  1. DO NOT knock down one of the 2*2 spruce trees. These are part of the majesty of the woodland clan that is Hollowbastion.
  2. DO NOT BUILD on top of said trees. Treehouses or "elvish longhouses" do not go with the theme of the town. Any of these seen will be stripped down immediately.
  3. Building style must be classic/contempary. No modern stuff. For reference, see Xaphobia's castle or name_goes_here's house.
  4. No basements please, the underground's gonna be hollow within a few weeks and we don't want you opening up the iron farm.
  5. If you fell a 1*1 tree, make sure you've fully removed the logs, and REPLANT IF YOU ARE NOT USING THE AREA TO BUILD ON!

• Agree
Reactions: Name

nitasu987

Reaction score
Hello people! Here's the first day news:

Current Roster:
  1. Roobarb_pie
  2. Gonkus
  3. Supernova
  4. Ghostbuster333
  5. Jubjubers
  6. Scotty
  7. X__x/Xaphobia
  8. UncleJ99
  9. DaniNomsYou
  10. name_goes_here
  11. SnapFlash
  12. acoolisback
We are currently (at the time of writing) the third largest clan in regards to players, and 2nd largest in regards to chunk claimage.

The building theme is earthy/contempary. No retro-modern allowed here folks!

We are situated in a mega-tiaga biome.

At the moment, work is being done on a giant underground complex. This shall have a dwarven theme to it.

That's all the news for today folks! Be sure to stay subscribed to this thread for all updates!

Add meeee <3

gonkus

Admin
Admin
Survival Staff
Reaction score
NEWS

• Hollow is now allied with Saponem and Orken!
  • Work on a wall around the village has started and is ongoing
  • Work on the Hollow is ongoing
  • We have welcomed several new residents!

gonkus

Admin
Admin
Survival Staff
Reaction score
YET MORE NEWS

• Various new members; Cuboru, TheJanHenrik16, Piggyofgold, sheepyofiron, earthdemon101
  • New people means New houses
  • We are now connected to the Nether Network!
  • I've started a new period of work on the wall, it will be improved

Reactions: ghostbuster333

Roobarb Pie

Geezuslike
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
Time for a Hollowbastion Update!

Dark rumblings come from the underground. What could this mean? Who knows? Who cares? Don't answer that last question.

Hollowbastion's first ever building, the founding house, was tragically burned to the ground after a fugitive hid from police in there for a ten hour standoff. The building's last words were "You can't corner the Dorner."

Owing to the nature of the building's death, a blacksmith will be placed upon it's ashes. I really hated that house, and I was the one who built it so no pity there.

Roobarb Pie

Geezuslike
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
The mayor sat in the Broadside Inn, pint in hand. Taking a sip of his ale, the glasses hung on the shelving rattled.
More frequent by the day, the Mayor thought to himself, those damned excavators still haven't discovered the source. They had better find the cause of this before it drives the town to abandonment.

A shrouded figure entered the inn. His shoulders caked with detritus, powdered stone and the rot from the leaves overhead. His footsteps imprinted on the planked flooring by the layers of mulch entombing his boots.

"I hope you come bearing good news." the Mayor muttered loudly, turning to face the person. "You and your team have been searching for the source of these sinkholes and tremors under the hire of the Bastion for a year and a half now."

The figure edged closer to the bar. The bartender whipped out a fresh pint of exotic southern lager.

"We have begin excavation upon castle ruins. We are believe latest sinkhole will be arising in centre of land. I am of believe you aware of the old tales of this land, no?"

"Of course we're bloody aware. You think we named this town after some fictional town in some kid's game? This place has heritage, you know. But some of the stories are simply legend." Another loud rumble echoed through the walled village. "And a legend they will always be. Look, these tremors are becoming more and more frequent, I hope you find the source before you tear the village apart or drive us bankrupt, Mister Hangsen."

The mayor peered into his pint glass. The amber liquid shivered, as if the earth itself were vibrating in anticipation.
BOOM
the entire village jolted, the glasses suspended above the inn's bar plummeted to the ground, littering the floor with a shower of glass.

"WHAT IN THE OLD GODS' GLORIOUS NAMES HAVE YOU DONE TO OUR VILLAGE?" Screamed the mayor, his spectacles shifting towards the end of his crooked nose. Over the skyline a shining pillar hung in front of the blacksmith's, with a tip crusted black and brown from severe aging.

"Mister mayors," murmured Wil Hangsen in awe, "I afraid sometime legend be more than story. How good is your knowing of Ironfoundries in this lands?"

The Hollow, Coming soon to Hollowbastion.