Some suggestions

superstein

Ex-Admin
Contributor
Reaction score
1. When a cannon is purchased, deliver a message such as "Do not place this cannon by a spawn. That is a spawn cannon, and will be removed by staff with no refund!" Also might help to have in the /itemhelp.

2. This is a possible bug - but /inv does nothing when the inventory is completely empty. Perhaps make it so that is displays a message such as "Your inventory is empty. Buy weapons in the /store!"

3. Make /score show special gametypes (CTF, PL, KOTH, CP) (Also not sure if possible!)

4. Make stafftime show in spawn command block for staff ($stafftime)

5. Add all creators to maps when applicable.
I think this is necessary due to the hard work put in to maps, and the occasional map not getting credit when someone made it. I've noticed this on a few maps, it would be nice to have a list of the N/A maps so the staff can work together to put nametags on these maps.

6. Adding the full IP to /mppass; mc://85.114.140.163:25566/playername/mppass

7. Make /freeze work so that the person is immune to ghosting while frozen (not sure if possible)

8. Add a periodic message that expresses the server's love for superstein. (urgent)

That's about it that I thought needed fixing, please give feedback!

Alkatraz

Reaction score
1. When a cannon is purchased, deliver a message such as "Do not place this cannon by a spawn. That is a spawn cannon, and will be removed by staff with no refund!" Also might help to have in the /itemhelp.
Would do no harm.
2. This is a possible bug - but /inv does nothing when the inventory is completely empty. Perhaps make it so that is displays a message such as "Your inventory is empty. Buy weapons in the /store!"
I thought it did, strange.
3. Make /score show special gametypes (CTF, PL, KOTH, CP) (Also not sure if possible!)
In what way would you like this done? CTF, PL and KOTH do this in the wom message bar, and I thought /score already.
4. Make stafftime show in spawn command block for staff ($stafftime)
Would do no harm, but is /stafftime really a challenge to type? :p
5. Add all creators to maps when applicable.
I think this is necessary due to the hard work put in to maps, and the occasional map not getting credit when someone made it. I've noticed this on a few maps, it would be nice to have a list of the N/A maps so the staff can work together to put nametags on these maps.
Give me a list of maps which need them and I'll do it, I (as the normal person who adds maps) often forget to use /creator as I have a whole load of other commands I have to use right before saving! :p But yeah, give me a list and I'll do it.
6. Adding the full IP to /mppass; mc://85.114.140.163:25566/playername/mppass
People use /mppass? Eh no harm, but it could be a tad long is my worry.
7. Make /freeze work so that the person is immune to ghosting while frozen (not sure if possible)
Good plan batman.
8. Add a periodic message that expresses the server's love for superstein. (urgent)
I think you spelt alkatraz wrong.

superstein

Ex-Admin
Contributor
Reaction score
I think you spelt alkatraz wrong.
Heh, I see why you took up math ;)

But seriously:
1. In what way would you like this done? CTF, PL and KOTH do this in the wom message bar, and I thought /score already.

2. Give me a list of maps which need them and I'll do it, I (as the normal person who adds maps) often forget to use /creator as I have a whole load of other commands I have to use right before saving! :p But yeah, give me a list and I'll do it.
1. It might be nice to be like this, formatted like score is right now:
Line 1: Time: 13:37
Line 2:
[CTF: Red is winning 3 captures to 2!]
[KOTH: Blue is winning 201-105!]
[PL: Red is winning 63%-14%!]
[CP: Red has taken A and B (not exactly sure how CP should be)]
Line 3: There are 11 Red players and 12 Blue players (I wish)
Line 4: Current Killstreak: 999999999999999999
Line 5: Kills: 1 Deaths: 0
Not much change is needed to it, in my opinion.

2. Will do, as I go I will make a collection of unclaimed maps!

hihihilolHI

Reaction score
I have another small suggestion that I'll post here instead of making a new thread. I see an awful lot of people trying to join a team by typing /red or /blue. I'm thinking when you do that it could send you a message explaining how to join a team.

zezmi

The noob himself
Reaction score
I have another small suggestion that I'll post here instead of making a new thread. I see an awful lot of people trying to join a team by typing /red or /blue. I'm thinking when you do that it could send you a message explaining how to join a team.
or that doing /red or /blue or /join red or /join blue would just put you on that team.

• Agree
Reactions: Damer_Flinn

smokingkills

The Friendly DoD VetOp
Reaction score
Often we have staff around to help the players out, and if not they can use /cmdlist to figure it out. Also I think the use of /team blue and /team red is fairly obvious when trying to join a team of a colour. Again, it could help but I do not often see players baffled by the fact that /red doesn't work, they often continue to try alternatives until the crack the correct one.

Alkatraz

Reaction score
When you type /blue or /red you get a message which says
"Jump towards the blue/red side which reads BLUE/RED TEAM."

This could be changed to something else if REALLY necessary.