Solution and request

Marnixxie

Hippo
Reaction score
Hello dear SMP player,

As you might knew, in the past 12 hours you seemed to have lost everything.
That is a lie, since I have put it all back, like I should.
There was an error, probably caused by a corrupted file in the world playerdata.
I simply removed everything as solution, and yes, it took a bit, and then placed back everything necessarily from 3 November 2012 6:22PM.
I am sorry for the wait, and maybe for some a shock as well, but everything from that date has been recovered.

Though, I am just a human being, and not a robot that can fix everything immediately.
I have to say I don't like people screaming at me, raging on the server, making dramatic posts or dramatic personal messages. I can understand why you are frustrated, but I am here for your joy and my joy as well. If something has to be fixed, it will happen, don't worry, please.
I try my best, and as fast as I can, and I can promise you that I will be even working faster if you just drop a proper non-drama message in my inbox of what is happening or wrong with the server.
It saves me a lot of time, and your time too, since you are one of those who want to continue their survival on the server.

Please keep this in mind, and I wish you a good time on the server again.

Razinao

:_;
Reaction score
Even though I am not effected, well done Marnixxie for the graceful fix. I've found that these situations where everyone is getting effected are the scariest to deal with.

rosekill

Reaction score
Um, I was not affected by this and i came into some wealth during those 12 hours so if theres anything you can do.. to restore my file to the one from 11/5 i would like to know.

joshuwah

JtE BossMan
Reaction score
Um, I was not affected by this
Yes everyone was, if you was on-line at the time you would have known that you could play for longer than 6 minutes without getting kicked
I came into some wealth during those 12 hours
You might well had have, and apparently everyone else has lost a bit too. Funnily no-one seems to have lost little.
restore my file to the one from 11/5
Do you not think Marn would have rolled back to the most recent uncorrupted file set. Its not like he's decided to roll back a few days just to annoy players

Tl;Dr

Less winging please and be thankful the server is on-line and running

Edit: Since that is two votes for bad spelling when my checker says it all okay. Someone pm the mistakes?

• Dislike
Reactions: Gameprochampion