Solitude V4 - Jungle Cataclysm

Diago21

Reaction score
At one point I logged on and noticed that DNN was on fire so I started putting the fire out since it wasn't really spreading, then suddenly BAM! Lightning! DEAD!

Roobarb Pie

Geezuslike
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
I like this map. Not because it's a unique map in comparison to the others.
No.
I like it because it's hard.
Running away from skeleton hordes? I'm sorry bro, but imma just have these vines to temporarily slow you down.
Raiders attacking you? LOLNOPE you can't run from them!
And as for the spiders? OH BOY, DON'T MENTION THE SPIDERS.

Overall, a very good map.

• Agree
Reactions: torty

GmK

International Man Of Cake
Reaction score
I like this map. Not because it's a unique map in comparison to the others.
No.
I like it because it's hard.
Running away from skeleton hordes? I'm sorry bro, but imma just have these vines to temporarily slow you down.
Raiders attacking you? LOLNOPE you can't run from them!
And as for the spiders? OH BOY, DON'T MENTION THE SPIDERS.

Overall, a very good map.
It would be awesome - if it wouldnt have constantly crashed the server D:

Looking for urgent alternatives D:

Roobarb Pie

Geezuslike
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
How about all underground? Wood being scarce, the only method of survival would be to find wood, a few saplings, make a small base and expand. Better yet, being underground=little to no light. EVEN BIGGER CHALLENGE AGAINST MOBS.

Edit: And I think I know the reason for the issue. If i remember correctly, the more see through blocks avaliable, the more memory is required in order to allow for seeing through blocks. If you consider the facts, leaves and vines are a big part of this map. As a result, the number of see through blocks avaliable on this map is far greater than the usual amount (where apart from the occasional vine and tree, air would be the dominant see-through block in a normal map)

The Phantom

Mr. Sexy Cobblestone
Reaction score
How about all underground? Wood being scarce, the only method of survival would be to find wood, a few saplings, make a small base and expand. Better yet, being underground=little to no light. EVEN BIGGER CHALLENGE AGAINST MOBS.
Oh yes... Perhaps just make the entire map underground, consisting of a giant labyrinth of large caves and tunnels stretching miles under the surface, with small patches of sunlight shining through a few select areas. However, the surface wouldn't be accessible! :D

Adobewedge

Reaction score
Oh yes... Perhaps just make the entire map underground, consisting of a giant labyrinth of large caves and tunnels stretching miles under the surface, with small patches of sunlight shining through a few select areas. However, the surface wouldn't be accessible! :D
Aaannndddd I want this.

mrmanguy4151

Reaction score
I just want to be able to play again. Rage at downtime mode, activate! Oh well, back to my other server I play on. *continues hitting server list refresh button*

• Agree
Reactions: Shinyshark

Nazza1

Reaction score
We could make it so that the surface is to radiated to walk on? Like you take lots of damage as soon as you step onto it? c: