Solitude V4 - Jungle Cataclysm

Iguana

lmao i have a title
Reaction score

And what a welcome it sure is! It's been a while since we've given you guys some Solitude content, so here it is!

You've been pitted against the dangers of the ever looming forest entities, and the growth continues to spread! Explore vast jungles and fend off the creatures of the night in beautiful groves of nature.

But with this new version came some new rules...

- With the sprawl of foliage everywhere and the general confusion it is to navigate, we are ALLOWING users to distribute their co-ordinates to friends so they can find each other.

- The lives are now 1life/2 days to keep up with the ever changing server competition.

- The jungle is home to many ocelots, and taming them may be key to defending yourself against the creepers in the shroud of darkness.

- While in the jungle, the thicket of brush covers up and absorbs much of the radiation, but it IS still present during rainfall and the water.

- YOU'RE IN A JUNGLE, THERE AREN'T MANY RULES OTHER THAN SURVIVAL.

smp.blocktopia.net:25568

(this map is a bit more intensive, so slower machines may have difficulties attributed to the new height limit)

Diago21

Reaction score
Oh yeah!
there's an end of this map now, aye?

Oh the chances. Diago21 joined and was beside me when I died!
Anyway I left some iron for you xD

some zombie killed me
Thank you so much! What a coincidence! Feel free to join the DNN News team Sephh, we could use great field reporters just like YOU.

Reactions: Sephhh

Blazingsand

Reaction score
Only played for three hours, and I've already been killed by raiders. Raiders with terrible grammar I might add.

• Winner
Reactions: Amorix

torty

Reaction score
Le Me.

"Oh hey there mister boss spider, aww you're so cute. Look at your little fangs and those legs of yours, I could just snugg- OH GOD AHHHHHH WHAT NOOOO-...."

Le Dead.

• Haha
Reactions: Notme and Diago21