Solitude V3 - Now or never

Status
Not open for further replies.

EonLatias

Reaction score
Days2-?~

I gathered enough resources from my farm to get out and travel. I was nowhere. Cows along the way gave me sustenance, so I was able to continue. I stayed a lone wanderer forever, going from abandoned village to abandoned village. Finally, though, I made a compass, and found the Fort Lonesome signal. I met up with the others there, and a lot happened. I then traveled with them to Widdel Rock for a bit of an expedition, but planned to return to the Fort at a later time. I then went with Jammy again to search for a mysterious signal that was saying "Iggy get yo ass over here." Strange. I felt a bit strange about the context of it, so I followed. We found it, and nothing. There was nothing. Until... Wortho sneaked up on us. With a bucket of lava, he placed it by me. I was surprised, so I ran. Jammy then attacked Wortho, but we decided he was being harmless enough, so we didn't kill him. He denied the tower being his, so I began to take it down. A creeper ended up chasing Wortho and revealing his hideout underground. Jammy wasn't aware it was his, and thought he had found loot. Wortho, on the other hand, thought Jammy was trying to steal from him and killed him with lava. Then, in trying to protect his stuff, Wortho died from the lava as well. I was surprised at the turn of events. But.... Jammy found me again? It seems he had.... I don't even know. Well, we took what we would require from Wortho (since he wouldn't need it anymore), and ran back to Lonesome. We found a different signal, and were going to follow it, but on the way, Jammy fell in a ravine and died. I didn't see who it was, though... Iguana was following us to the new signal as well, but got caught up in Jammy's death. He was following again, but far behind. I got to the new signal... It was Widdel Rock again... All that in vain... Someone put another signal on the tower there... At any rate, once I got there, they packed up and said they were moving. I wished them farewell, and did not follow. I was alone again. I traveled in a direction until I found the Armoury. A magnificent building, it was. Though I did not stay long. I am now continuing my journey, moving from place to place. I hope I find somewhere to stay soon...
@Shinyshark

Specter2k11

Haunting People Since 2011
Reaction score
Text Log Number 2

I... survived...
I've made my underground house bigger...
I found... someone...
I... forgot it's name...
I... found a radio...
It's... picking up signal...
I'll tune this every time... see if i could find someone else...

@Shinyshark

IamGreg07

Reaction score
Woke up.
Got out of bed.
Dragged a coooomb across my head.

It seemed as if it were days as I paraded aimlessly across the desert plains. It was a huge relief when I found food eventually. The mushroom stew I hurried together tasted awful, but was much preferable to the kippers I'd been having. As night grew by and with tools In hand I began to explore a nearby cave lest my piggy head be shattered by an enderman. After having gathered a few resources I spotted a beam of light, which after closer inspection revealed 1 of 2 ravines positioned vertically. I ventured up them I decided to set up a camp. Deciding to set up a radio I let my pleas for help and company known to the world,
Sup :D
after which I was fortunately heard by a traveller, Old Man Shande. We were later joined by a poor sufferer of the explosion who'd in the impact had his face mutated with a wedge of cheddar. They called him cheeseman.

I had established a farm consisting of chickens and pigs I'd Pied Piper'd to the radio tower. We settled in my shelter for the night, which was terrifying to say the least..It had been raining non-stop since nightfall and a storm was rising. Round about midnight the only flash of lightning we'd heard came as an alarming jolt on which we later discovered was our radio tower. And that's when things got bad. Call me crazy, but we distinctly began to hear a parade of Ghasts and endermen formulate on the surface, with the frightening addition of ghost-creepers. All the while the sound of my animals in pain could be heard, but we were too frightened to venture out. When morning came, we returned to discover the radio base in pieces, the land shattered and a lone chicken casually limping round the carnage. We decided to go our seperate ways, in the hope that one of us may find help, so with sword and cheese sammich in hand, we returned...

...to solitude.
So, once again I had returned to my wandering around the wilderness, except now I had food, armour and hope. In my travels I stumbled across a deserted village by the name of EnPeeCee. Their wheat fileds were still bursting with life, which was a rare find here. Then I came across something odd..a tombstone...of a fallen soldier by the name of Angel.V.W. Apparently he had died in a fall, but there appeared to be a large unnatural crater close by. It didn't add up, but I had no time to do math. I set off, bread in hand, in search of adventire once more.

Then, what came as the most joyous moment of my travels I became reunited with my loved one, whom I thought I'd never see again, which was the biggest relief of all. But night was drawing near and, gathering what resources we could, we set up a tent in the desert, amidst a surprising amount of creepers and pigs, who we rounded up into a pen. Not the creepers, I mean. Just the pigs. But once again, a stormy night was taking its course and the tent rattled on its weak support as the thunder struck in all directions. We watched in fright as it struck one of our pigs...then two. But instead of killing them they were mutated into some horrendous form of ManPig. With corn. When morning came and the storm settled down we thought it was all over, but this was far from so. During our exploration in the area it was apparent that something wasn't right as every so often a random explosion would be heard. Either we'd found a mine field, or someone was watching us. But one thing was for sure; we most certainly didn't remain...

...in solitude.

Died :c

Notme

Self-Aware Forum AI
Reaction score
Website
escaperestart.com
LOG: Day 1:
I don't know what just happened.... It was aloud in news....
Then BOOOM TRAH KRAH! And I appeared near leaved abandoned village. So my start is secured... for now!

I went 10 - 20 meters outside, and I saw tree and ravine, and ores!

Then night come, and now I'm waiting for my food to grow.

Day 2:
My crops are still growing.
A new guest came to my village, he is called cakenggt.
It snows outside.

Day 3:
Cakenggt is kewl guy - he is planting seeds, and I made mines entrance.

Our business is going well.

Day 7:
I mined some coal and iron. Found some clay (stupid radiated water)

Our farm is getting larger and larger. Bur no cows in vicinity.

Cakenggt is making radio station.

Day 13:
I made radio station in my NPC village, then went for some wood, catched some signal, and found Later_Gators Village. Creeper griefed his radio.

Day 15:
I left Later_gators village, as it got creeper-bombed. I could took all iron in his furnance, but didn't. Time to make freelance base in middle of nothing.

Day 20:
After cutting down huge tree and some solitude trekking, I heard that Later_Gator died... R.I.P Later.... I will find your stuff.... :( You were nice guy, see you 15th. in Solitude back.

I think Ozone Layer were griefed, as block above you stops radiation.

Day 25:
When I returned to Laters village. And there was suprise - I found Brickwolf! :D
I took stuff from his chest.
When we were planning what's next, we meet Iguana and GoldKoron.
Everyone were good-armoured :D

Day 31,
11:59 pm. We found Araidians fort! :D Whole our team survived!
So there is now 6 people: Me, Iguana, Brickwolf, GoldKoron, 63LittlePiggy63 and Araidian!
/blame my time zone.

New month is going to be epic Mission Failed.

Day 40, fall of Brotherhood of Steel.
R.I.P Araidian, Iguana, Brickwolf, Malacath, :(

I'm thinking about leaving dead place and going back to my village....

Day 42.
I found abandoned fort. Then cow farm. So I'm set for long trek.
I found signal from another fort. Lets hope it lives.

Day 43.
While on trek to chrise fort, I met Specter! :D

Day 44.
Thalassa found us! :D

Day 50.
We ran randomly to secret place. Previous places were too unsafe for me. But how @cakenggt is going? (I left him long ago, I just wanted some wood)

Our base is running nicely.

Day 55.
I almost got killed by poisonous spider, but Specter and masterbubu died from it. R.I.P

Now I'm only with Thalassa.

Day 56.
I'm making pig farm in Specters room.

Day 60.
Nothing much happens now. I locked off mineshaft, so spiders won't get in.
Thalassa made survivor hide point.

We met Nottykitten, but he escaped (our armor scared him?)
Chicken.

Day 65.
Kraby1 and Imnotsam1997 joined to our team. They built pretty close to our secret base.

They are friendly people.
@Shinyshark

• Creative
Reactions: Specter2k11

HarmakAnna

Reaction score
Radiation Journal 2 - Day 2

They've abandoned me in my sleep! They coulda at least left a note saying where they were going! I now feel a little less hope in my survival, but I have had enough food to sustain me this long! I'll get ready to pack out tomorrow.
@Shinyshark

EonLatias

Reaction score
Dayx~

Oh man! Radiation? HAH! This suit must be great! I'm invincible! I AM RADMAN! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! I can go frolic in craters! I can shower in radioactive waste! Ahahha! WHEEEEE!!!!
@Shinyshark

• Winner
Reactions: Shmid

Shmid

Reaction score
Finally made up my mind to come on here. :p
Day 1:
Woke up in a huge field of dirt. Explored around until nighttime where I narrowness escaped a skeletal archer!

Day 2:
Soon, I found what appears to be a...tree! Wait, no, it's just an impostor tree made of fences. >_> As the radiation gets to me, I find actual PIGS in a desert! I quickly kill some and find a tree to hid under. Wait, WHAT?! A tree! An actual tree! I chop most of it down and dig a hole-shelter. After setting up base, I make an underground farm. Wait, no Iro-nvm, there's some! :D I make a bucket and find out that it's nighttime again and teaming with zombies. :l

Day 3:
As I wait for day, I start building a small shelter. I'm almost done when I hear the faint, echoed call of a survivor! I call back and soon, I spot GmK! :D After a quick chat, the International man of Cake leaves me to finish my house.

Specter2k11

Haunting People Since 2011
Reaction score
EDIT : I will now keep all my Text Logs in ONE THREAD.

Text Log Number 3

Raxo eh... I think i could trust this guy.
I found another fort. it's owned by chrise.
I hope he still lives since i found no signs of him anywhere.

Text Log Number 4

I met another survivor.
Thalassa was her name.
I brought them to my home.
We planned to make an underground vault.
So we traveled to one of the man that i forgot of what it's name are.
I successfully arrived at his underground base.
I asked his name again.
His name is masterbubu.
We quickly start our plans to make the vault.
We have made rooms and farms.
Plus we now have a strip mine.

Te t L g Nu b r 5
Th Mi es
It is Cu s d
St y Aw y
Con in e My L gacy
Ma e My Vau t Fu ctio al
OH G D IT'S A L O ER M
SP D R
P IS N

@raxo2222
@Thalassa
Godspeed.

Araidian

The Lucario
Reaction score
What happened to @Araidian ? What's the story?
Alrighty then. ;)
##!$%TRANSMISSION START$#%!!
DAY 1:
I woke up. Im breathing. How? No idea.
I still have my worn armor on from before the bomb dropped. Teams don't exist anymore, we have to fight our own battles.
I was a mercenary along with @Shande, @aleeyana, @BrickWolf.
We were split up from the force of the Fallout.
Desprate to live, I set up a quick makeshift camp. I found remains on the floor from a few unlucky people. Some seeds, a boat, radio, andsome flint&steel.

DAY 4:
I have a small fort set up, and I can boast all I want about it. I've already fought off countless... what used to be people. Zombies and Skeletons try to barge in daily.
I have a outer wall with a large 2-story castle inside. With a farm and still living livestock, I have high hopes.

DAY 7:
@63LittlePiggy63 ! Shes alive! We lost contact with each other after the Fallout, im glad to see she made it! Nursed her back to health and now we can continue our fight to live.

DAY 14:
Today, I found Brick and Iggy, along with thier friend Defiant_Blob . We had a nice chat and I let them use some of my resources to prepare for the worst.

DAY 16:
I set up my first Radio! Hopefully I can contact the others. I got @Malacath 's last transmission. I made a grave to honor her. She was a great friend and fighter. Too bad we couldnt find eachother.

DAY 28:
Everyone's here! Im glad to see everyone made it. Time to bring out the cake.
Although, Im not feeling too good. Maybe I should have some mushroom soup?

DAY 31:
Mass hysteria, there are random lightning strikes and TNT traps in the field. Did someone doo this while I was sleeping?
We all woke up to an entire village blown up behind us.
I came to check it out, and I'm writing this as I search for any survivors. Maybe they are under this pillar.
Man this thing is heavy.. I see something, it looks a bit green, maybe it's a person? I'm not sure..
"Sir, do you need help?"
Sssss---
#$T%!END TRASMISSION%#%$#
Anyways, this was really fun. Surviving with friends is better. You guys were great. We survived for quite the while. :D

• Creative
Reactions: Duffie and Notme

Jayfeather

Gay Magician
Donor
Reaction score
LOG#1-
I suppose my adventure up to now has been pretty boring.
I decided to leave my underground cave on a whim to go search for these settlements people seem to have, from what I've heard in other Logs I probably shouldn't go, because people are being murdered on arrival, but anything's better than wallowing in dirt, right? I dug myself out and started running, mushroom soup in hand. Eventually I stumbled upon a ravine where I almost met my death in fall damage but managed to procure some Iron in the process. I pillar'd out of that place and continued running.
At one point I started to get a tremendous amount of lag, around 6 or 7 FPS I'd say, I saw an explosion animation not too far off from where I was, though I can't imagine what could've caused it, and next thing I know my Geiger counter goes from 15 to 49 rads and I've only got a heart left. I quickly dug a hole for myself and logged out to plan my next move.
@Shinyshark

IAintYoMama

Reaction score
Day 1

Spawned, wondered where I was.
Skeleton killed me.
~Rewind~
Spawned by village, wondered about.
Found Thalassa! Hooray!!
Went to surface.
Creeper.

Rewinding on the 15th >:'[

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
Wandering around... Suddenly you hear booom, and see things moving everywhere.
Running forward and looking behind. I saw a tnt block. But.... It destroyed itself. Not explode, just destroy.
There was no-one near. And the tnt block item lied on the ground. Afraid of any trapps I runned away.

Molegrave

Reaction score
Day one, wake up. Roam around for a while, figure out how rad system works. Try to make a house in a mountain, zombie spawns out of literaly no where and kills me. Day 2, there isnt one.

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
Diary note 2, days unknown~

I've found a bunch of diamonds! Made a diamond pick and an enchanting table then enchanted the pick. Then I found an abandoned mineshaft! I quickly fled back to my base to collect some better armor and weapons to fight it off with my companion, Avalanche2114. We got some string but was encountered by a ton of mobs which... Lead us to flee back to our base again. My companion made a bow and enchanted it then we tried to find the abandoned mineshaft but failed, but we found a gigantic cave! The cave was full of mobs but we decided to take them on. We fought of a ton until a skeleton appeared from behind a corner sniping my companion and killing him! I quickly gathered his important stuff and came back to base to store his belongings and write this diary note.

May he rest in peace.

@Shinyshark

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
Well, That didnt work well =/
I picked up a signal. It was from Thalassa! It was 1000+ blocks away.
Hoping she would not be as evil as in the other servers, I headed towards the signal. Once there I found food, a radio tower and ofcourse thalassa being somewhere around.
I said "." To see if she heared me
She did.
She said "Notty?"
Me "Thal?"
Me "I am not here to fight"
She "sure?"
Me "Do you need any supplies?"
At that moment I saw raxo walking towards us. I saw thal walkig towards me. Raxo had particulairy diamond armor, and thal had iron armor. I had enchanted iron armor and an enchanted diamond sword.

But I knew I am not the best in meelee fighting, And 2 against 1 I would ofcourse not win.
So I started to run, and yep. They followed me! I runned and runned. Trying to avoid any Lag that would make me stop sprinting. They both runned after me.
While running over 500+ blocks they were still behind me. *Well atleast thallasa was, I didnt see raxo anymore*
I runned past a big fort. Pressing F3 to see the coods, then running further. 50+ blocks further I didnt saw thalassa being behind me anymore.
I still runned for a while. Afraid I jumped into a ravine so they wouldnt find me later on, Then I logged out.
*I had to go*

So a tip to anyone who finds this, Thallassa is evil, and raxo being on her side. I wouldnt be going there if I were you!

@Shinyshark ? Its not realy a diary, but just an expierience But I still tagged you incase it was needed.....

@Thalassa Mind telling your side of the story? =3

• Optimistic
  • Winner
Reactions: Duffie and Notme
Status
Not open for further replies.