Solitude V3 - Now or never

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
It was before Blocktopia?

Really don't be afraid her - come to Primordia and join Dagon - she is nice girl :D
Not before blocktopia =3
And I am in Primus already on primordia!
It was the server before primordia. We had agreement not to kill each other, to explore a build piramid. Then she killed me and took my stuff =/ I came back, She gave the stuff back. And later on started hitting me again. Eventualy killing me =/
So I am afraid =3

I might walk past your house agian. I better not be attacked then =)

Defiant_Blob

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
Donor
Reaction score
[panel]//BEGIN TRANSMISSION//
It's been a while since I've done one of these... I've traveled wide and far... the Brotherhood of Steel was attacked, several died... I'm staying with Mac now to help him build his fort up. We plan on recruiting others to live peacefully and safely. Maybe you could join us, Shinyshark.
//END TRANSMISSION//[/panel]

HarmakAnna

Reaction score
Radiation Journal 2 - Day 3
Oh, I've had the best of luck recently! After leaving Wobbel Stone, I went off in a random direction, making sure I would never encounter civilization again, though there are friendly people out there, there are also the same number of the evil. I finally decided to settle down in an area thriving with cows. I made sure to hide my hole so well that someone can only find it accidentally. I started a mine there, as well as a wheat and reed farm. In my tunnel mine, I had ran into the best thing I could! Eight diamonds! I don't plan on using it for armor, but for a sword, pick, and using the pick, I would get obsidian for an enchantment table. I started a tree farm as well, being able to restock my wood and torches. I also started getting signals of which I had never gotten before from a Village X. I went towards where the signal was, only to find a wrecked town... I hope the people that lived there survived. The only other thing that troubles me is if the others I met, Alee, Shande, and Smaned are okay... I know nazza is, even though I never met him. Alee told me not to worry. But then again, I can no longer find her...
@Shinyshark

kraby1

The Big Red Monster From Hell.
Reaction score
Day 1:

I find myself in a desert, near some trees. I travel about 30 blocks to chop them down. I make a small hole in the ground, put my crafting bench, chest and other items in. I start to mine. I find some coal and iron. Lot's of iron! I end mining at level 16, where Diamonds are most common. I go outside and plant some seeds not too far away, near a small lake. I hurry back, as the night falls upon me. I mine all night, using up a full inventory of stone picks. I find myself in a mine, and I see lapis and gold ore! I make an iron pick, mine these, but get attacked by 2 zombies. I escape blocking my way behind me.

Day 2:

I find some sheep behind my shelter, and make a bed. And the crops just won't grow..Luckily I discover mushrooms and make lot's of mushroom stews and a farm. I also find 4 pigs, they only give me 2 porkchops. I mine some more, till the next day. I make it with 30 iron, 10 gold and about 30 coal that will keep me warm.

Day 3:

As I wake up, a skeleton is in my hole. I almost die, left at 1 heart. I make a door, so this never happens again. I go hunt for pigs, found so many and got about 20 porkchops. Cooked them all, so tasty. I mine more and more, and stumble upon a small water filled chamber. I see a sparkle! Diamonds! It was tricky to get to it, as water kept on trying to drown me. I didn't gave up, and mined 4 diamonds! I was so happy and lucky, but luck gives bad luck too. I get trapped as a creeper is in the entrance of my small tunnel. What I do is mine around it, but it explodes and leaves me with 3 hearts. Close.

Day 4:

Crops are growing slowly, and I cut some trees. I travel a lot and almost get lost. I find cows but they only gave me like 3 beef, which lasted for a this day. I explore the mines, and find a dungeon! A spider dungeon, which was connected with a shaft. I needed to make iron armor to fight them all. After Struggle, I open the chests where I find a music disk, pumpkin seeds, 3 buckets and some iron. I go on further into the cave, find a chest in which I find some gold and 1 diamonds. Useful stuff. I make a gold chest plate and some pants. I get prepared for my long travel. Possibly my last night here.

Day 5:

I go outside and slaughter all the pigs nearby, getting 30 porkchops. I also get some wheat from the farm nearby, leaving the rest that hasn't grown for somebody else. I pack my valuables, spare armor, lapis, diamonds, wood and tools. And lot's of food. I leave at night. I say goodbye to my house, leaving a chest full of things like cobblestone and dirt, and 3 iron ingots, as I had a full stack with me. I go west.

Day 6:

I sprint the whole time, leaping over sand and ravines. I find a village very fast, and search for the blacksmith house hoping for loot. Loot indeed, very very sweet. The chest was full of iron pants, so I took 3. I travel East this time, and watch as my golden helmet vanishes. I need to find somebody. Quick. I stumble upon another village, stealing crops. It's turning morning, and I see a palm tree. A palm tree I say to myself. These must be human made. I see a small building with a radio station. I come closer, read what a sign says. It's Thalassa's place, So I leave a sign asking if I could team up and that I'll be nearby. I make a small shelter 10 blocks away. Underground.

Day 7:

I keep sending messages, to see if anyone hears me. Raxo joins the world, and spawns above me, and so does another person, called Imnotsam1997. They have iron and diamond armor, so I feel scared they might kill me. But I knew them from somewhere, so I trusted them. I dig my new house, farms inside it. They share with me things I left at my old house, like mushrooms and seeds. I thank them, and begin a new adventure, not solo though.

TO BE UPDATED:

@Shinyshark

Defiant_Blob

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
Donor
Reaction score
I've killed what my Pipboy called a "Sneaky Boss". Ever heard of them, @Shinyshark ? It had many valuables on it. Not many still live... most of those that are alive I don't know... I've traveled thousands of miles with no civilization, or vaults, in sight... Everywhere I once saw many friendly faces is abandoned. The only person I ever see is Mac now. I've set up a radio tower at the resort... I'll probably tear it down. The risk of a raider is too strong.

Defiant_Blob

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
Donor
Reaction score
I've killed what my Pipboy called a "Sneaky Boss". Ever heard of them, Shinyshark? It had many valuables on it. Not many still live... most of those that are alive I don't know... I've traveled thousands of miles with no civilization, or vaults, in sight... Everywhere I once saw many friendly faces is abandoned. The only person I ever see is Mac now. I've set up a radio tower at the resort... I'll probably tear it down. The risk of a raider is too strong.

Mac27

Your local Macintosh XXVII
Reaction score
The beginning. I woke to find myself standing in a desert. I remember my eyes being fuzzy, as if they refused to do their job. The sun burning down, burning like I have never felt before. I looked down to see my leather jacket had holes in it. It must have been damaged somehow until I realised it was still being damaged. Before my very eyes my gorgeous motorcycle leather jacket was melting away into nothing and then my leather shoes followed. By this stage, my reluctant eyes began to fade into action and I looked around to see a giant crater. Puzzled, I walked closer only to have the searing heat push me back like a giant hand reaching down from the heavens.

As my clothing fell to the ground in pieces I started to feel pain. My head felt like someone was smacking it with a hammer from the inside. I felt faint and my brain just screamed at my legs, run. Run for your life. I sprinted for a good 500 metres and with every metre I put between myself and the crater I felt better. My head stopped throbbing and even my jacket seamed to decay slower until I reached a point when I felt safe. I sat down to think about where I should go and do. I decided it was best to walk. Walk to try and find civilisation. After awhile, the blue sky faded to a mash of purple grey and even some bright stars came to life. The cooler night air felt good on my skin. By this stage I was getting very hungry and my stomach wasn't going to let me forget it, constantly rumbling away.

Day One. After midnight had past and the moon had reached it's midway point in the night sky, I saw an odd shape just across the dirty field I was walking in. I called out to them but got no reply, I wandered closer, In the hope they would have food. For the moment, I thought my eyes had gone on strike again as all I saw was the bizarre shape of a human, minus arms and four feet. It was green and mouldy looking, I saw the things face, it looked creepy (c what i did thar). Without delay, it ran towards me and my instincts took over and commanded my legs to run away from the hideous creature. It pursued me and I made the split decision to punch the awful thing. So I punched it and it made a curious sizzling sound, much like a summer barbecue except summer barbecues don't explode. That's right, the tragically disgusting creature exploded leaving a smaller hole in the dirt we fought on.

The blessing of morning came soon and in the beautiful orange glow I saw the outline of a building. Finally, I had found civilisation. I ran towards it, calling out to whoever owned the facility. As I walked in the weird looking fence gates, I came to a woeful conclusion. I was the only one here. Whoever had owned this place had deceased. But my woe did not last, as I walked inside I saw on the ground. Cake. Gorgeous wonderful sweet cake. I mashed down an entire three quarters in a few minutes. I spent the rest of the day looking around inside a cave system. I was lucky to have a father who worked in an iron mine and had taught me some basic techniques. Before long, I had crafter a sword from iron I was lucky enough to find and even a pick axe.

Day Two. I continued to make tools today, still fuelled on cake. I managed to make a Geiger metre as I discovered the world was covered in nuclear fallout. May my survival continue

Day Three - Thirty. For the past month I have mined and explored, I have found more exploding creatures and other hostile beings transformed by the radiation. On my explorations today I found another human by the name of Defiant Blob, he told me the story of his comrades and their fort. Destroyed by heavy attacks from unknown forces and creatures. We now continue to survive and build up our fort. May we all live, to see the tomorrow.

@Shinyshark (Why are we tagging you by the way?)

Thalassa

Reaction score
@Nottykitten

I had heard a little bit about you, so I was a bit worried to see you approach me, but then you said you didn't want to fight so then I was about to show you round our base, but you suddenly started to run. We ran after, and several times I said (you probably didn't hear) 'Stop, why are you running?' Heck, I even took off my armour at one point. So I only ran to ask you why you were running away from me.

HarmakAnna

Reaction score
Radiation Journal 2 - Day 4
By long last, I've found someone! He said he woke up recently, this means there are still the survivors who are unconscious... He is at Village X, the place that I check every so often for survivors. I led him back to my hidey hole, and he cut down some trees, making sure to replant. I shared with him some of my steak, and he was able to hold it down, despite being in the radiated air. He'll get used to the food eventually, I just know it. I felt two strange things, one good, and another bad. The good feeling told me that Alee was still alive! This was the best thing I could know ever since I found out that there's still civilization around! The other feeling wasn't so good... The person that I had met second, Smaned, had died... Bless the brave man's soul, he was good from what I've encountered from him... I plan on making a grave for him later. I had crafted a diamond sword, and given my old iron one to the survivor, Fvpn. We both know that he'll die if he attacks me, but I don't want him dead, it would be cruel to splatter blood in my hole! Besides, I'm not that kind of person. I only attack for self defense. As for now, I thought I would put an ending to this.
May the gods of Primordia help me, HarmakPaul.
@Shinyshark

Reactions: Shmid

Akallare

Reaction score
@Shinyshark

-=--
AOA Inc. 192 Computer Log_1A
-=--
If anyone gets this, I have started to make logs of my travel.... I may be dead by the time you read this or perfectly fine! Anyway, I'm off to create a community called #(*%&*@$&*@%#ERROR #(*%#*^#*&$&@*....ith nice houses and such! I wan't people to stop living in the wasteland and find a new place, that's why.
So far today, I have found this computer that I will try to take with me to create these logs and transmit them. Where I found this computer is some old cave lab? It's really hard to describe, Its nothing but sand for miles where this is located. I will need to find materials so I can create a nice place later.
There is some w35ieuijfa9238740@*&$^&(%&@%(*&@%@*&^%@*&%@ERROR$*A@$
%@&$&?@?$?????@$.
-=--
LOG_1A FINISHED
-=--

HarmakAnna

Reaction score
Radiation Journal, Day 6
life is so cru l, cant rite ever thing, mus rite as mu h as po sib e. .
tho e cave spiders. . they di nt wa t me to li e. .
i had so many pla s and pr jec s unf nis ed. . fvpn wont surv ve wit out me. .
wait. . stil have my time - c ntrol vacu m! i reme ber w o i am now! blinx!
if only I co ld reach the vacu m so it kno s to retry. .
goodbye, cru l wo- *poisoned blood is seen splattered on the rest of the page*
... ... ...
How is this possible? My mind is still functioning, but I know I'm dead... Am I a wandering spirit now? Wait, I need to know one thing before I go... I need to know @aleeyana and how she's doing... I wanna know what has happened to her since we split up so long ago... I just know... I'll never let go until I hear her story... I am now entering her mind! Now, to hear what happened!

*as the cave spiders wander around, they push Blinx's vacuum into his dead body, causing him to reanimate*
To Be Continued, February 15th...
@Shinyshark
Also Alee, can you go along with my story, please? :3

Reactions: Akallare

Akallare

Reaction score
-=--
AOA Inc. 192 Computer Log_1B
-=--
Finally! I have searched and been rewarded! I found a new home.... A Vault! It's wonderful, got everything I will ever need. I might move... but its a wonderful place.
I was almost dead! My gear all broke, My suit broke, I was slowly getting sick. This vault seems to be empty due to the giant crater next to it, It's almost impossible to get outside.
I hope to send another message soon.
-Dr.Summ
-=--
LOG_1B FINISHED
-=--

Defiant_Blob

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
Donor
Reaction score
No rest, Shinyshark. None, for those among Solitude. There will always be someone ready to steal your stuff, whether they be friend or foe, since while seen you stay friendly, unseen most are enemies.

K1ngHoward

SMP Vetop
Donor
Reaction score
Website
myanimelist.net
Day 1:
Wandered around in the middle of the desert finding small trees to chop. Night came and i hid in a hole trying to conserve my energy.

Day 2:
When day came i pulled out my survival map and spotted a lake nearby and decided to go check it out. Found a giant underground ravine. I also chopped down more trees, found red and brown mushrooms, and also found some grass for seeds. The luckiest thing that i found was a herd of about 14 pigs and 4 cows giving me lots of food. I started my decent down into the depths to start my underground home.

Day 3:
I kept mining down into the depths discovering a mineshaft though i blocked that off since i could hear lots and lots of spiders. of the spiders taunting sound kept me on my toes always thinking one would come after me after every block i broke. I made a weird discovery which was clay found deep underground at around height 28 this is a weird find but have not collected it since a mushroom farm and wheat farm was my top priority.

Day 4:
After starting my base camp i decided to go up and collect water. When i went up to the surface i started taking damage and falling under the effects of what i think was radiation from the sun. I dived under some trees i had planted up top and quickly gathered the water and trees up there since the radiation is too strong to live up top. Night fell and i was alone in my mine with the horrible spiders. Off in the distance i could hear some werewolves and just the thought of them going down my stairs to me scared me to death where i decided to hide in a corner with my sword at hand for the rest of the night...

• Optimistic
Reactions: Thalassa

Smaned

California Roll
Reaction score
Day: unknown

It's been a while since I've had contact with another survivor. Hopefully, 'The Complex', will help gather the survivors in the area. I just need to finish this radio tower, anfffffuuuuuuuuccccckkkkkk *splat* grou d... t o... h rd... go bye, crue w r d. @Shinyshark

Reactions: Thalassa

EonLatias

Reaction score
...My life is over. I have nothing to live for... Why do I keep trying...?
Day X~

Let's back up a bit! Last time, was a bit strange. There was no radiation for a while... It made me insane with euphoria. Before that, though, I met up with Lee_Scar. It was there he taught me the secrets to vault finding, and I found one of my own. We decided to travel the map, to the outer most edges until we looped around the world. We used this to travel fast. We found four more vaults along the way, all covered up now and a secret to only us~! We also went around disabling radio signals, and taking things unneeded by those who had died already. What's the point of inviting people to come if you're not around? They'd just steal your things. We're doing them a favor~!

At any rate! We traveled far and wide, witnessing the deaths of many... A sad sight indeed...

We traveled far and wide... Meeting many people but ultimately leaving. We were fine, though the rads had at one point returned. Craters were a massive issue, however, as the farther we traveled, the more they exploded, and the more a could barely move. However it worked out in the end.

We went back to Fort Lonesome again, following radio signals to put them out. There we met up with shadowofgods, who traveled with us for quite a bit. After visiting more places and survivors, such as the people at Thalassa's place, and MCSWEET, shadow invited us to his fort to help finish it. And boy did we finish it. However, while mining, Lee found diamonds, and went after them... The lava... There was lava below... ARE DIAMONDS THAT ENTICING!??

I... Was sad. Shadow too... We would survive though. Items from vaults help a lot. We then found another survivor named Miroshi, and he decided to stay with us. Then we built up our Fort Solitude to a nice empire of cake. Then the HAZMAT Radio was built over a vault next to us, and we had a nice new neighbor!

Then we began to feel "Evil presences watching us," and wolves being angered in the night. It was quite ominous indeed. We began to search for anything to the north, and found a distressed signal. We ran to it to find... A scary method of death:

After getting away from that area... We decided to go to the Armoury again to check in on a signal that I should have been getting (As I made one joking about the death of all humans, and couldn't hear it anymore). Once there, as expected, it was cut. Miroshi and I began down the ladder to search for the break in the tower... When shadow misses the ladder, and falls all the way down... He... Died... What... Is this...

After mourning the loss of shadow, Miroshi followed me to a secret base Jammy had shown me when we were travelling together. While going down to the entrance... We got stuck... And Miroshi suddenly died... What... The...

I... I... I'm lost... Why is this happening? All my companions have died... This isn't fair... Not at all... Why...

@Shinyshark

(to be updated with images)

Defiant_Blob

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
Donor
Reaction score
We also went around disabling radio signals, and taking things unneeded by those who had died already. What's the point of inviting people to come if you're not around? They'd just steal your things. We're doing them a favor~!
I hope you weren't the one that stole Mac and I's GECK while trying to steal the iron block from the radio... Someone stole our GECK and only found it while stealing the iron block.

Status
Not open for further replies.