• Diary's
  • Technique's
  • Compliments.
Here we can not post...
  • Rage posts.
  • Flame comments.
  • Frequencies.
  • Co-ordinates.
Remember, Have fun and if you write a diary log, tag me in it by saing @Shinyshark at the end of it! Stay alive, Stay steady and survive that radiation!

Specter2k11

Haunting People Since 2011
Reaction score
Text Log Number 1

I woke up. The barren wasteland surrounds me. I remember nothing except a bomb. Yes, a bomb. With my makeshift radiation armor, i began to see my surroundings. I see a tree and a lake. I immediately cut down the tree and gather whatever i could find. I took some mushrooms that grew around the area and then store it in my pocket. I dug down next to the lake to make a makeshift shelter. I burn a piece of log with the sapplings i've gathered and then made torches. I will hope to see another survivor on the next day.

@Shinyshark

EonLatias

Reaction score
Day1~

I woke up did something more original than waking up. I was by the mouth of a cave, with iron. I knew I'd need this to survive. But... Wood... Where's the wood? I worked efficiently. I found a small cactus... Tree... Thing... Outside, and use that for a quick pickaxe. I mined enough wood for a stone pickaxe and furnace. I then got my iron and coal, and make a bucket. I had just started to get hungry by then, and spotted a water source in the distance. I take the risk, and come back to start a small farm in the cave. I make one more trip for an infinite water supply, and had been halfway starving. However, I planted my crops in my makeshift base, and went to sleep for the night.
Just enough to survive...
@Shinyshark

• Winner
Reactions: Amorix

Jubjubers

Best BuildBox Guy 2011 - 2013
Reaction score
Website
www.lingscars.com
15 Hours after first entering the underground depths.
I've set up a radio by now, and have found enough diamonds for a pick and a few swords, sadly, there is a lack of food, so I may aswell give up.
There seems to be something blocking my signals, but I've yet to make contact with others.

@Shinyshark

omn

Reaction score
day 0. No food. I am hungry. Can't find food on surface. Can't find food underground. Crops don't grow in time. I die.

2nd life

day 0. No food. I am hungry. Can't find food on surface. Can't find food underground. Crops don't grow in time. I die.

See you on the 16th lets see if I have better luck!

• Optimistic
Reactions: Numberplay

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
Day... I don't know:

Wait... Where am I? I... Died in that explosion, right? I guess er... Ooh! Some leather armor, seeds and a... boat. Luckily there are tree's in the distance, I can grow these crops! This should do me well, a pond with my crops and some sugarcane growing in it. Time to go mining! Found some iron and coal. I guess this will do me well for now, I just hope that the survivors out there are friendly.

@Shinyshark

Reactions: Nottykitten

Malacath

God of Orcs & Destruction
Reaction score
-Replaced 'Diary' due using the wrong thread-

Meh. Short time on Solitude.
It all went good, found 'The Armory' which Listings had claimed. Found Shinyshark, mined a little with him. Killed some spiders, got some loot. Went up again saw Listings and
he killed me with no mercy or no reason. *frowns*

Second life, found a village, wanted to turn back to Listings to ask him what the hell happened. Saw a giant hole, like a giant TNT exploded there. I thought it was a radiation crater, but once I came close I did not get raddamage. Once I jumped 3 blocks down in the crater I got damaged like hell and couldnt get out cuze of the knockback which (ofcourse) knocked be back in the hole.

Yep, 2 horrible ways to die.

Malacath out!

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
-Replaced 'Diary' due using the wrong thread-

Meh. Short time on Solitude.
It all went good, found 'The Armory' which Listings had claimed. Found Shinyshark, mined a little with him. Killed some spiders, got some loot. Went up again saw Listings and
he killed me with no mercy or no reason. *frowns*

Second life, found a village, wanted to turn back to Listings to ask him what the hell happened. Saw a giant hole, like a giant TNT exploded there. I thought it was a radiation crater, but once I came close I did not get raddamage. Once I jumped 3 blocks down in the crater I got damaged like hell and couldnt get out cuze of the knockback which (ofcourse) knocked be back in the hole.

Yep, 2 horrible ways to die.

Malacath out!
Les nuuuuu!!!

LISTINGS09

Ain't afraid of no ghost
Reaction score
Website
www.4thdp.com
Yeah, my sincere apologies to @Malacath, while venturing out for people my radio beacon went dead. I returned to find the place trashed, windows smashed, and the top secret hidden chest had been 'found' and robbed. All that apparently remained was some cryptic sign. I waitied at bit for the looters to come back (there was plenty to take) looked down and saw some dude coming up from the dead radio, I didn't realise it was you until you were in my face... But probably wouldn't have believed you if you'd of said it wasn't you that took the stuff! =P After you died and spilled your items, I realised what a bad error I'd made and vowed to get the real culprit. I didn't have to go far, as I later found out the looter was in fact Pyromarr, my neighbor, after he put the glowstone stolen from my top secret chest to some use.

I set out to kill him, but he got the edge. Returned again to avenge my death and killed him, almost killed the dude who was with him, but died trying. If you were the dude with Pyromarr who wandered what the hell was going on, you now know my reasons. =P

Malacath

God of Orcs & Destruction
Reaction score
@LISTINGS09 I knew you had a reason and I'm not mad or anything, shit just happens ;) Let me tell you my story a little bit more detailed! I found the armory, took 2 armors and some food. I waited till you came back, but it took too long. After that I rushed out in the hope to find someone. And I did! I found Shiny. We returned to your base, then I noticed the broken window. We decided to turn the radio off for a while, we didnt want any raiders to come (but we were to late already). After we mined some I had enough iron the remake the radio but I failed. I did something wrong, so I went up, hoping you could help... and yes, there you were! But you had different thoughts. At first I was like : wait, what, RAGE! But I siddered down in like 30 sec, you did what you had to do mate!

Lets have better luck next time ;)

Pyrokkar

Reaction score
Day 1:

I found an Outpost nammed Armory. I take a lot of stuff and more...
I found the chest of LISTING. It was really good hidden but not enought for me. LISTING think that the robber was Malacath. Poor Mala i'm so sorry :D ... Mala remenber the previous Solitude ?

Day 2:

I wake up very hardly and i see my own chest robbed and the robber find my tresure. My brother Sylven see him. I killed one time the robber. He was Listing.

Day 3:

Listing come back again and with Sylven we see him robbed a second time. He tried to flee in a cave. But he was trapped. Sylven finished him. Listing have a lot of Armor (like 500 i think). Now the region is entirely lagged.
Now, i think i will come back again in this Armory for find my stuff and destroy the radio to be invisible.

PS:

mariosatr

Imperator Romanus Sacer
Reaction score
Spawn near some kind of pig spawner.
Make a house and get wood.
Make a farm a while away
Kill pigs for bacon
Make a mine and find iron
Get bored at night and leave
Rejoin, been griefed
Fix up grief
Client crash
Come back and find that I've died
Spawn in my bed :D

Digitalis

Reaction score
Day 1:

I awoke on a mysterious land. As if this hasn't gotten to be anything new for me in the past. I had done what I had first thought natural. To find some trees. Though, the endless sands seem to give no cease nor trees for that matter. But, over the first hill, I caught a small glimpse of something. It was a shelter! It even seemed to be abandoned! This was perfect. I knew it. There was nobody to worry about killing me. I was free from the radiation, even.

After stepping inside, I took a glimpse to see the treasures that were seemingly waiting for me there. There was cake. Thank god. I wasn't going to starve here. Not to mention, there's a bed. Something I can rest on. Instead of this stone. That should keep me rested for the mornings. As if things couldn't get better, there was even an enchantment table and a potion stand! Now there should be no way I can die...

Or so I wish.

• Optimistic
  • Winner
Reactions: Amorix and Duffie

torty

Reaction score
I feel dissapointed that I failed to complete the first day due to my incompetence and bad luck compared to previous solitude's. So @Shinyshark Would you mind me righting some, fictional entries, just for the laughs? I'll make them super epic this time :p

Defiant_Blob

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
Donor
Reaction score
[panel]//BEGIN TRANSMISSION//
... *cough*... somehow... I'm still alive... Shinyshark, if you get this, send help. Please... *cough*... I've managed to make it to an abandoned village... there's a ravine nearby... Maybe if I can get the materials, I can contact other survivors...
//END TRANSMISSION//[/panel]
I've been doing great so far. The ravine has proved to be quiet the treasure. Lots of iron. Will be able to replace my leather suit I nearly destroyed when bathing... How was I to know the water was irradiated? Anyways, I've been getting a signal from a Fort Lonesome. When the weather clears up I'll head that way. Here's hoping it isn't a trap!
//END TRANSMISSION//
[/panel]

balloon98

The balloon that never pops
Reaction score
Day 1: Woke up in a desert and ouch what is that oh no not one of those.....craters. They were filled with disastrous things. My friends where were they? Where was I? I started gathering supplies found cows and killed them for leather and meat and a good source too...for now. Quickly burrowed in a hole and found a substantial amount of iron. And then I got a Signal? The message was saying hi to people I didint know.

Day 2: after getting some supplies I decided to follow the strange signal. I traveled for long and finally saw a village. And there I met Choclate_God! He had survived and was friendly thank goodness someone to talk to... After meeting up and chatting I decided to go back home with more hope with me

Digitalis

Reaction score
Day 2:

My radio encountered a signal today. The first one. It was a fort. But, I was hesitant, considering that it might have been a bandit signal, waiting for wanderers to be slaughtered when they reach it. But, I was running out of food, and choices. so I did what I felt I was soon going to regret.

I followed the signal.

It turns out though, that was one of the best decisions ever. When i arrived, I met up with @Shande . (which is odd. That's never happened before.)

So, he and everyone else kindly greeted me. I'm writing this now, as I await for the morning.

• Love
Reactions: Numberplay

Defiant_Blob

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
Donor
Reaction score
Shinyshark, I've made it to Fort Lonesome, and it's great. Lots of friendly people. I plan on visiting other places, but I might settle down in Fort Lonesome until a rescue comes. I might form a guild of my own if I get the resources.
//END TRANSMISSION//[/panel]

HarmakAnna

Reaction score
Radiation Journal 2 - Day 1

Well, I see that the previous battle was a success. I decided to leave the area and go to a nice paradise! Well, it WAS nice. Until that was bombed too. So I decided to write another one of these! I started out, ready to faint after traveling for a while. I eventually passed out, and felt like I was carried by a gust of wind. I hear some signals, so I try to get closer. On my way, I meet a friend from somewhere else, Aleeyana! Glad to have seen her! She went mining and got me some iron armor. We then got ready to leave for the place that sent me signals. On the way, I received a message that worried me greatly. I brought it up, and she didn't sound excited either. We kept on going, but then we got separated! I almost got lost, too, if it weren't for a certain fellow by the name of Smaned! I managed to run into him and stopped him! He lead me to my destination and that's where I met up with Shande. I told them how I got separated from Alee and asked them to tell me if they find her. For now, I'll take a rest.

@Shinyshark

Swate

Llamasaur!
Reaction score
Website
www.iamawesome.com
Day 1 - I wake up in the middle of.. some place?I have no idea. And those are the weirdest trees I've ever seen. Cactus on wood, how does that work? Anyway, it was night, and I thought about going "back to sleep" (;)) but I actually stayed awake all night, and nothing attacked me. Lucky lucky, I am. Anyway, I started heading out in the day and all of a sudden my health was disappearing rapidly. I had no idea why. Then, I died.
Day 2 - I wake up again. Stay awake for a bit longer this time, but ended up losing my health randomly again.
@Shinyshark

Could someone please explain what was happening D:

EonLatias

Reaction score
Day 1 - I wake up in the middle of.. some place?I have no idea. And those are the weirdest trees I've ever seen. Cactus on wood, how does that work? Anyway, it was night, and I thought about going "back to sleep" (;)) but I actually stayed awake all night, and nothing attacked me. Lucky lucky, I am. Anyway, I started heading out in the day and all of a sudden my health was disappearing rapidly. I had no idea why. Then, I died.
Day 2 - I wake up again. Stay awake for a bit longer this time, but ended up losing my health randomly again.
@Shinyshark

Could someone please explain what was happening D:

You should read the opening thread GmK made ._.
That's how radiation works this time.
More hardcore.

Status
Not open for further replies.