• Diary's
  • Technique's
  • Compliments.
Here we can not post...
  • Rage posts.
  • Flame comments.
  • Frequencies.
  • Co-ordinates.
Remember, Have fun and if you write a diary log, tag me in it by saing @Shinyshark at the end of it! Stay alive, Stay steady and survive that radiation!

Defiant_Blob

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
Donor
Reaction score
[panel]//BEGIN TRANSMISSION//
Heya, Shinyshark! I'm already off to planet Solitude now. I've heard so much about it. The abundant life, countless riches to be found, and friendly people there. I'll be arriving in my drop pod soon, where I'll be landing to meet the people who are hiring me to go treasure hunting for them. Can't wait.
//END TRANSMISSION//[/panel]

Roobarb Pie

Geezuslike
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
Day 1: I open my eyes, it's dark. I'm confused. Last thing i remember is that bright light. I look around. Nothing to see. My home village is decimated, completely still of life. grimly, i start to make a recollection of the last few days. Nothing.
Morning comes, I take a few essential supplies. I head into the desert, looking for others.
THE DESERT BURNS MY SKIN. BUT I SHALL TOLERATE THE PAIN IN THE ANTICIPATION OF FINDING OTHERS LIKE ME, OTHER SURVIVORS.

endlog

Day 2: I've resorted to hiding underground. I found a seam of 4 iron, i shall convert it into buckets for carrying lighting and whatnot at a later date. Looked for a temporary abode. Returned to the village, started tearing it up. Noone will miss it.

endlog

Day 3: Nightmares plagued my mind last night. As I slept in my old bed, i realised the nature of this land, and how it would likely consume me if I do not mentally train myslef to cope with it. I have started burying deep underground, hoping it shall shelter me from the fallout.
Before permenantly heading into the unknown, i made a short tunnel to check for life. Within minutes, i stumbled across it. A tree. Not just any tree, a fertile tree. I collected 3 saplings from it and an apple, before leaving it be to attemp to to populate the underground with its' offspring.
The quality of signal underground is apalling, not to mention I'll lose track of time. I will post more logs when I can access the etherframe.

endlog

@Shinyshark

torty

Reaction score
Day 1:

*Click (Begin transmission)... snfffffffffffff. beep. beep.*... Hello! kwebfuu hheeeello!?!%$ Please... Help3lplfoo....... They..... snffffffn...eiow are %$"!!eni£"^ coming....... (End transmission)...*

Godamn, they found me yet again, shipped me off, I don't know when, and I don't know where to. I thought I had escaped, they wouldn't follow me here, surely? But they did, they always do, the facility never fails, that's why it was built.
I appear to be in a desert, small trees, low lying shrubs, extreme heat. Water is avaliable, but irradiated and dirty. Trained me to use objects to filter the water, no such luck. I feel, ill, already? They've sent me somewhere bad this time, no geiger meter, I have no clue what radiation is present, no sign of any visible maps on my database, only blank screens and errors, hardly suprising.
I have to get underground, they told me that, I remember, when they put me in the chair, over and over, "Underground soldier, the surface will kill you...". I would nod and smile, drugged that's why, couldn't struggle, just listened. That voice, that damn piercing voice, shrill, demanding, they must be watching, I can feel his presence.
Maybe I am insane, but Jane, if you ever find this, if you... ever find me... I fought for our rights, the facility took our son, there is no justice in this world. Jane, run, get away from us, the facility will find you, they will hunt you down, they will warp you, like they did Tommy. Don't let that happen... for my sake.
I love you.

Day 2:

I made it to the caves, like they said, "The caves are your salvation, you will find safety in the shadows...". All I find is coal and iron, ghouls from time to time sniff around, they can smell us, they have been mutated to animals...
I cough up blood every hour or so, they damn radiation, I knew that being under a crater was a bad idea, but how did I know, they told me to head to the dips in the horizon, to where there would be caves. Jesus, it's hot, I need water... I need...
I found some redstone, basic circuitory, I know it. Jane, I bet you're glad I read that book, the one you got me for christmas 12 years back, I told you it would help me, help me keep alive, that is. You got it for me christmas 2234 I think it was, that was so long ago... Tommy was barely old enough to walk, he was... he was such a good boy.
A geiger meter, crude, but it works, I'm planning to tunnel my way out to safety, I have supplies, an abundance of meat and hide. Atleast I can sleep easy knowing the facility won't find me above ground, but they'll come looking, they'll send their goons to find me, a sick joke, to torture me... Jane, I... I love you, never forget that, never forget.

@Shinyshark

Defiant_Blob

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
Donor
Reaction score
It's me again, Shinyshark. I made it, and it's great and all... but people have been talking about a bomb. They say that we're all going to die. My bosses tell me not to worry about it... I just can't not though. What if they're right?
They were right. We're all dead, and the government is forcing us to pile up in some vault as if it will protect us... I'm sitting here, praying I'll live.. Tell me family I-...*an explosion is heard in the distance*... *static*..

• Creative
Reactions: Duffie

hywel45

Reaction score
day 1 i have awoken in some the wasteland of what is left of solitude i remember the running and the everyone in panic. i am not sure if i am the only one left...

day 2: i have found a small villige left in tact with food that i can live in. i cannot bear the sun glaring down upon me every oment in it feels like tourture.

day 3: i went exploring to find life, i saw a few sheep still alive but nothing else.
day 4 i started hearing tranmitions of a radio starting, there must be someone playing the recording

Defiant_Blob

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
Donor
Reaction score
I'm back, Shinyshark. I awoke where a desert and grassy plain met, with snow in the middle. Sheep and chickens surrounded me. I had no idea where I was when it came flashing back. The bomb. The vault. The lies... we were all lied to...
I saw a crater on my Pipboy, and started walking towards it... it wasn't long until I noticed a pain increasing as I walked towards it... I fainted, and was teleported somehow elsewhere.
I awoke and immediately felt a searing pain in my chest... I was dying, fast. I checked my Pipboy to find I was inbetween two craters. I tried to escape... and collapsed.. my.. breathing... hard...

• Creative
Reactions: Duffie

TubaRiver

Masterful
Donor
Reaction score
Log #1
Date: N/A

@Shinyshark

I awake in leather armor to find myself stranded in a wasteland of dirt and sand. I begin my search for provisions. I found shrooms, wood, and a single tree. At that moment a strange voice spoke out. Informing me to seek shelter as "they" don't wish for me to be hurt. At that moment i start losing health for no reason, no nearby mobs, nor players. Just invisible attacks. I seek refuge in a cave to shield myself from the attacks, it worked. I begin building a small fort in this cave, and as i dig deeper i notice im not alone. Enemy mobs are waiting directly beneath me.

Roobarb Pie

Geezuslike
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
Day? Night? It all merges into one below the depths of the world.
It turns out that the water underground is also irridated. But that's alright, I wan't planning on staying alive forever.
I've started work on my haven, a safe place for plantlife to thrive, whilst the fallout continues to devestate the landscape. It could get quite nice here, actually, may be able to make a sizeable arboretum, traverse the land and collect all of it's foliage for safekeeping. After all, humanity is doomed, why try to save it? But flora? That's where progress can be made. Despite man's final hour approaching, we can still hold hope that what some knew and loved can live on to tell future species of a story. The story of the beginning of the end.

endlog.
@Shinyshark.

TubaRiver

Masterful
Donor
Reaction score
Log #2
Date: N/A

@Shinyshark

I keep reading the reports of numerous survivors losing their lives on this dreading island. I also found out water is dangerous..... do not swim in it. Both the land, air and sea are against me. Deteriorating my iron armor like it's nothing. My fort is progressing nicely. And my cave is a large mineshaft that leads straight to the lava pit. Hoping to find diamonds soon.

EonLatias

Reaction score
Here's a rundown. I wanted to post a diary, but... here:

-Spawned, made a vault (if anyone finds it, have fun!)
-Jammy found me, we began to travel.
-We found a radio signal for an... "SV Outpost"?
-We traveled far and wide to get there.
-No seriously. FREAKING FAR.
-It was like, 2442 blocks when we first got the signal.
-We found a crapton of craters. But we survived!
-We... Lost all our armor, but we could still survive with the millions of apples from Jammy.
-We went slowly, and took our time, but almost made it. Even found a random mob spawner in the middle of nowhere.
-So, this one time right? THIS ONE TIME! We got out. THERE WAS NO CRATER. Just a pool of water and a tree by it, so we were rushing for comfort.
-NOTE: THERE WAS NOTHING TO SUSPECT HIGH RADIATION LEVELS. TAKE A LOOK AT THIS MAN!

And by the way... It may seem like I survived, but I was dead at that point. IDK why it shows me as alive.

EonLatias

Reaction score
If there was a crater right next to that, Jammy and I found it on our journey. Someone else did as well.

==========================

Also, just as a note: My vault:

Stairs in the middle of a desert leading down. Opens to a cobble room with a furnace, smallchest, and workbench. To the right it a door leading down a 3-wide staircase to a cave with a ravine in it. To the left is a farm that holds 20 wheat, as well as an infinite water supply with the sign: -Water Supply-

Also: Its name is "Vault @Iguana "

Status
Not open for further replies.