[Solitude]Bug reports.

Notme

Self-Aware Forum AI
Reaction score
Website
escaperestart.com
I wanted to report critical bug with death ban

I screenshooted it, so you can see it, how it happens.
Tagging Major_Bryan and tnmjimbob I made this thread, so we can report various bugs.
I bet update to 1.9.2 broke it.
Edit: tags messed up - it meant to be: 69 bugs in code, 13 bugs removed, 420 bugs in code!

Edit: Post evidence of bug, and reproduction steps.

Last edited:

Notme

Self-Aware Forum AI
Reaction score
Website
escaperestart.com
Ehh shiny I made thread for this: (I blame 1.9.2 for this, but we didn't got gold when it was 1.9.0)
I played on this server but had to log off because there was no way for me to live.

1) You're not given the 64 gold bars. You can't buy water bottles, food, weapons or anything really. You are left to die of thirst and hunger, which will last you roughly twenty minutes. You could last thirty minutes if you just stand still but I assume that you're not supposed to play like that.

2) I tried breaking logs in order to get some wood for tools. The logs disappeared. Is this intentional? Am I supposed to break it with an axe because it's supposed to be realistic?

3) You're not allowed to select a different slot. I understand that this is supposed to be realistic, but to me it's a convoluted, unnecessary way of playing the game. That's like playing Terraria and mid-fight you have to access your inventory to equip a potion to drink it.

4) I heard that if you get banned it's supposed to be one hour, yet it's not. How long are you actually banned for?

I would say more about the server, but I can't because I will die if I log on due to the fact that I have no water bottles or food.

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
You don't respawn with a pumpkin on your head. It takes 3 minutes and 40 seconds of standing still for the entire hunger bar to deplete without the pumpkin helmet. And even faster if you actually try to do stuff. Pretty much unplayable untill this is fixed ^-^

• Agree
Reactions: Iggish

Lux

The Weeb
Donor
Reaction score
I was chopping down a tree and got a interesting block!

To fix it you just need to place them down and they turn into oak wood, then you can mine them again!

Reactions: Nottykitten

Scrable

Reaction score
Blue Options can only be selected by getting very close to it and then you can only hit the lowest one. To hit the other two ones you have to jump and click at the right time...

It certainly shouldn't be like that.

Hunter

Mafia Host
Reaction score
This is more of a suggestion but why not some type of teleporter back to the ship maybe in the pattern of Iron and lapis like.
III
ILI
III
yes please
I don't even know if gold is in the map, haven't encountered it myself, but being able to go back and buy shit would be hella sweet
Problem is idk if you could be sent back where you left from

Reaction score
yes please
I don't even know if gold is in the map, haven't encountered it myself, but being able to go back and buy shit would be hella sweet
Problem is idk if you could be sent back where you left from
My idea would be the lapis would sent you back to a random location while a emerald one would sent you back to where you came or lapis could be used once while Emerald could be used a few times more and diamond could be infinite

Hunter

Mafia Host
Reaction score
respawning doesn't work properly: as in, you don't go back to the gold bar tutorial place
beds work. this may or may not be intended
not a bug but there should be better drops from the mythics
if compasses could work through consecutive sessions that'd be great
giants spawn glitchy af
hellhounds are not actually aggressive until hit