So...I'm thinking about joining Gaia.

silvadude12

Reaction score
I will be logging onto Primordia for the first time under the username Israphial soon. Most likely sometime tonight.(I go by that username now. I no longer use silvadude12 in-game.)

I have extensively read about Primordia. I have the rules down pat, and I will follow each and every one of them without argument or hesitation. I remember and understand most of the available commands, and will not beg for a rank, by the way so don't worry about that. I probably will eventually seek a minor rank in this family, but I wont ask for it right away, because I know how annoying that is to staff.
This log-in will be one of my first plays in survival multiplayer. I have previously played SMP only once, so forgive me if i seem...noobish.

I will be choosing the path of the mage, eventually leading to the class Soulstealer, which appears to be a relatively unoccupied class in this family, aka, I may be an asset to you. :)
Upon entering the game, I will immeadiately make my way to the Hall of the Gods(or whatever its called) and choose to be part of this family, if you wish me to be part of it.

I am eagerly awaiting a response from a Gaian and I hope you consider my request to be a part of your family, which I must say appears to be better then the other three, which i read about.
-sincerely, silvadude12 (Israphial)

super-spark

Reaction score
From experience the only Issue new members of this family have is our stance on PVP, as long as you know we're not a pvp/raid/killing/pillaging/being naughty neds kinda family. Then welcome!

Good to see someone who's done all their homework before coming to a decision :)

silvadude12

Reaction score
Erm, so how will I level up without pvp? As I read, killing mobs do not give exp. Will I be useless if there is no pvp? Seeing as how Gaia is non-pvp.

lolpierandom

Reaction score
Why are you requesting to join? We have no requirements of our members besides no PvP.

Killing monsters gives 18-28 exp depending on the monster, and is a more consistent way of leveling unless you're amazing at PvP.

silvadude12

Reaction score
I have joined Aeres due to seeing tons of my friends being part of it. I hold no grudges on gaia or anything, so please dont take offence. I also rather like Aeres' rules and gameplay style. Please dont resent me for joining them, i mean no hard feelings. Please close this thread.