Snowman/Iron golem survival

Reaction score
Golems don't naturally attack you, though... And you didn't say anything about snowmen. o. o

If you want this to be a possible gamemode/map, you're going to have to go into full detail. :p
I was just asking for your ideas I wasn't like "I MUST MAKE THIS HAPPEN"

• Informative
Reactions: Duffie

Duffie

Reaction score
Website
duffieshirayuki.deviantart.com
Golems don't naturally attack you, though... And you didn't say anything about snowmen. o. o

If you want this to be a possible gamemode/map, you're going to have to go into full detail. :p
I'm still confused. xD

Welp, I guess that's what I get for questioning things while I'm tired.

Anyway, to make this happen, I'm not quite sure, especially considering neither mob attacks you on sight. I don't think there's a way to make it so, either... Hm.

But, yeah... Still somewhat confused on what you're planning here. All I'm seeing is that it'll be some sort of arena with iron golems and snowmen attacking you, because you're still not giving much of an idea to this. :p

Reaction score

I'm still confused. xD

Welp, I guess that's what I get for questioning things while I'm tired.

Anyway, to make this happen, I'm not quite sure, especially considering neither mob attacks you on sight. I don't think there's a way to make it so, either... Hm.

But, yeah... Still somewhat confused on what you're planning here. All I'm seeing is that it'll be some sort of arena with iron golems and snowmen attacking you, because you're still not giving much of an idea to this. :p
so here is the story line. The world is over taken by mobs. You are captured and put in a cage. You must get materials and defeat the iron guards. After that everyone will be after you so you must go into hiding. You must defeat the king iron golem and the snowmen knights. There will be witches at every tower and at the end you kiss the princess. This. Doesn't really sound like a minecraft game but it's just a thought. After you win you are king and get to do whatever you want. Then you get captured and help captive. And I haven't thought about the resg

• Winner
  • Haha
Reactions: Jeercrul and Notme