Creative Sneak Peek of the Future of Create

What should Create be renamed to?

• Keep The Name (Not preferable, at least want a little edit)

• Create v2

• BuildBox

• Buildbox Reborn

• Voxel

• Other (Please leave a response!)

Results are only viewable after voting.

Hex

Keyboard & Tech Content Creator
Community Admin
Donor
Creative Staff
Reaction score
Website
hexical.me

Hello, first of all I'd just like to thank everybody who participated in the Create Feedback Form. This information will help me A LOT in the rework of Create, and all the feedback is really appreciated. If you haven't filled it out yet, go ahead and take it now!

https://goo.gl/forms/pB5Pw3uEb7Yw61IA2

I got a very good amount of responses, and to thank you all for that, I decided to throw out some teasers.

Bhyldir's up to something...

New Name, Who This?

Now, to move on from that. On top of everything I'm doing to renew Create and giving it a fresher feel again, along with fixing its problems - I want to give it a fresh new name. I went ahead and decided to throw up a poll (fingers crossed it doesn't go like SMP's polls) to decide on that since I figured It'd be nice to let the community help decide on it.

What do you mean I'm not good enough for spec?

Create has a ranking system that is a mess, and the standards are quite iffy. Many users pointed this out, and I want to fix this - along with some staff issues. Expect a lot more clear and concise guides about ranking, available to users and staff, with (hopefully) some nice graphics to go along with it!

... and many more!

I don't want to give away everything, so that's all I'll be talking about today. Feel free to discuss on this thread about what I've proposed, and if you are at all interested in this project - please message me! I need all the help I can get to make Create better oriented toward this community, and new members, and I can only do that with the help from you guys. Thank you!

Last edited by a moderator:

TheArchiteck

Spook!
Donor
Reaction score
Website
blackcon.wikidot.com
If we go through with adding more rank branches, there should be a rank called "surveyor" which grants you some basic worldguard and dynmap permissions. Then folks wouldn't need to run to staff all the time for adjusting their city borders and corporate sectors.

• Agree
Reactions: Deleted member 7824