SMP V4.3.0 - Changelog & Discussion Thread

Malcovent

Geezuslike
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
Does this mean players can't kill people trying to access End/Mycelium? Also, what if players start harvesting all the mycelium with silk touch?
Meh, we'll see when it comes to it. You can kill players in the end, or even in the strongholds - but you cannot block them off e.g, physically wall/door them off. And yes, as far as i know you'd have to rip off every piece of Mycelium to clear the island, since it spreads - which would be covered by the stupidity rule.

I know something similiar to what I'm about to say was discussed earlier, but what if a player captures and locks away a villager, and abuses the power of the village
How would you abuse it out of interest?
@Malcovent Why were Lapis blocks removed from pasted structures? I don't see how they could pose an advantage over other players
Still acts a resource thus, still removed. Regardless of how useful it may or may not be.

hpesoj8

Reaction score
I know you said that you weren't sure about a jungle temple, or more than one, being on the new map, but did that include desert temples? And in regard to temples, can someone claim those? I know some people (myself included, but I won't) will try to claim/inhabit a temple.

Malcovent

Geezuslike
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
I know you said that you weren't sure about a jungle temple, or more than one, being on the new map, but did that include desert temples? And in regard to temples, can someone claim those? I know some people (myself included, but I won't) will try to claim/inhabit a temple.
There is several desert temples and you may claim those.