SMP Rules - Compendium

Reactor

Reaction score
Ok ima go ahead and build whatever i think it's not stressful for the server (it will include monster spawner as defiant_blob suggested and as i was originally planed to.)

mrmanguy4151

Reaction score
If U fell down in a hole with no way out in some1s propert, what are U suposted to do?
I think I heard a staff member say once that if there's no way out, you can grief out if you put the blocks you griefed back in the place they were before. Not really sure, though.

Danni122112

The Drunk
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
If U fell down in q hole made of smooth stone or any other type of block that doesn't drop the same blockt then? If there's an OP on U can ofc ask them, but if it's not? Not trying to loop around rules here just wondering.

If U are caught by a sand trap are U allowed to grief sand to not die?

And are U allowed to fill lava with water/grief out if U fall in a lava trap

Engrish version! As edited in by mal
If you fell down in a hole made of smooth stone or any other type of block that doesn't drop 'itself'? If there's an OP on you can ofcourse ask them, but if it's not? Not trying to loop around rules here just wondering.

If you are caught by a sand trap are you allowed to grief sand to not die?

And are you allowed to fill lava with water/grief out if you fall in a lava trap

Malcovent

Geezuslike
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
If its a manmade trap - you may not grief out, however we would ask that people make it obvious when others are caught in traps.

If you fall in to a manmade trap ,you can either wait hours for them to come find you/finish you off, or - /kill

• Useful
Reactions: Danni122112

Defiant_Blob

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
Donor
Reaction score
If its a manmade trap - you may not grief out, however we would ask that people make it obvious when others are caught in traps.

If you fall in to a manmade trap ,you can either wait hours for them to come find you/finish you off, or - /kill
Well, everyone has been under the assumption anyone could grief out of anything if they were trapped, except if they used enderpearl to be trapped.

Probably should inform all staff, since all staff believed that was the rule :S

Malcovent

Geezuslike
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
Well, everyone has been under the assumption anyone could grief out of anything if they were trapped, except if they used enderpearl to be trapped.

Probably should inform all staff, since all staff believed that was the rule :S
I always ASSUMED it was general logic :3 - Player construction thus, may not touch it atall. Will make a decision and announce friday.

Danni122112

The Drunk
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
Uhm we could make a 1000 pages book about these rules soon.

And when the new update is out, maybe we could have a command (possible /rules full) that gave you a book with the complete game rules, all little notes and stuff. This would be easyer for new players that just want start to play minecraft. First time you spawn you should get it in Ur inventory.

• Agree
Reactions: chris360kss

Defiant_Blob

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
Donor
Reaction score
Uhm we could make a 1000 pages book about these rules soon.

And when the new update is out, maybe we could have a command (possible /rules full) that gave you a book with the complete game rules, all little notes and stuff. This would be easyer for new players that just want start to play minecraft. First time you spawn you should get it in Ur inventory.
We're working on simplifying our rules to just 10 simple rules with no loopholes.