SMP Meeting Notes

Malcovent

Geezuslike
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
Since the meeting notes were a dire mess, here they are for all to see.

- The map for SMP is resetting next friday - HOWEVER - We are going to offer to copy
across bases (Not necessarily Items/chests) to the new map - A input form to
facilitate this change will be placed in the SMP News and announcement subforum
later tonight.Please note - upon copying over there is a chance we will remove all chests and resource blocks (diamond/iron/lapis).

- There will be a series of rule changes, including but not limited to
Users will no longer be allowed to take any factions items before leaving - or purposely leave entrances open before leaving.
Users will be allowed to use Mobfarms/Mob Grinders/XP Grinders for the time being
We are allocating more power to the "don't be a douchebag" rule by expanding it to "don't be a douchebag or a flaming homosexaul"

In due course, hopefully in time for the reset we 'will' be adding a Livemap (and i do mean a livemap)

We are still considering whether or not to add one or two other new plugins, but you will be updated about that next friday if we do.

I will repeat this again - If you do 'not' submit a request to copy your base over by thursday evening you 'will' lose it, we are not going to go into the map files to drag it back out

On staff notes - Congratulations to all staff for voting and generally being awesum. Each will get a gold star sticker put on his or her chart.

Brief note - I'm now aware simpleclans is being the derp. It will be removed up until the friday reset so that shit doesn't go south

(Oh, and if you don't donate - I'm going to make sure we use a really shit seed.)

Iguana

lmao i have a title
Reaction score
Seed Araidian is awesome!

In all seriousness:
Do we are going to use simpleclans, or another clan plugin?

And I must throw out items, or chests will be manually removed by you /snip to prevent tagging/?
Yes, he's removing everyone's chests so we don't store valuable drugs that we're transporting to the other country