SMP Changes

Malcovent

Geezuslike
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
After discussion with relevant SMP Staff, we have come to the decision to implement a handful of minor changes to SMP that should hopefully benefit new players wanting to start and old players still playing.F

The first such change is that we have changed the location of spawn to somewhere thats
  • On the same "continent/island" as most of the PvP
  • Away from most other clans
  • Is in an area that will have fresh resources/Unmined caves
The new spawn is based around a Arena, and while PVP is turned off in the outer ring/area of the arena, the inside of the arena will allow for PvP - Meaning master-raiders who shoot their mouth off can be prepared to be challenged to step inside the ring on their own!

Hopefully, new players will see this as an opportunity for a fresh start without having to compete with clans.

---​
The second more minor change, but one that many users have asked us for, was a render of the map in its current state. We have since obliged to produce the render that can be viewed by clicking the link below.

Enjoy! ~ Malcovent

Shinyshark

Professional innuendo creator/finder.
Reaction score
Reactions: chris360kss

Notme

Self-Aware Forum AI
Reaction score
Website
escaperestart.com
One is in the SMP section of 'News and announcements' so that we can check there, and the other one that you linked is in the community central news, so that it shows up on the front page. Was that so hard?
No, but it couldn't just be link to this post, as both of them are the same?
*raxo2222 notes: don't joke like that on forums*

I saw 2 the same posts by HA, so I decided to make joke like this :(

ON TOPIC: That my temple is so visible on this map snapshot :)