Small Parkour Project Open!

Hockeyfan1852

Reaction score
I wanted to do a trial run to gauge interest in having a parkour course on the server. What I have built so far it is a fairly easy course and is checkpoint or level 1. There is a board at the end where you can take a sign out of a chest and put your name on the board along with your ranking completing it.

Here is a quick side view of the course I built it over an ocean so people won't die while trying to complete it.
The course is at (750, -800) here is a screenshot of the best way to get there.

I will make expansions on the course based on interest. Good luck on making the top 15!

TheWeakGuy48_

Geezuslike
Donor
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Is Alacrity stacking allowed? Alternatively how much alacrity is maximum allowed? Or are there no rules for it ?;) (Alacrity = movement speed, which helps when parkouring)

Hockeyfan1852

Reaction score
Is Alacrity stacking allowed? Alternatively how much alacrity is maximum allowed? Or are there no rules for it ?;) (Alacrity = movement speed, which helps when parkouring)
Its allowed even if I banned it there would be no way to enforce it. In future I will be using ice jumps and other challenging jumps to better challenge someone with alacrity.

Reactions: TheWeakGuy48_