Skyland : Special homes!

Malacath

God of Orcs & Destruction
Reaction score
Hello hello, I Co-Mayor (I really love to say that) have a little announcement.

Brick and I are making new plots in SkyCity, but, that's not all! We're adding ''luxery'' plots!

What does that mean Malacath?

I'll explain it, right now:

A luxery home is special. Why? It's not 10x10 like a normal house, it's 14x14. I doesn't sounds like it's alot bigger hm? Wrong. 10x10=100, 14x14=196. Almost as twice as big. But that's not all! You can build your house like you want it! Your design. No square home like every normal house.
You can make the following things within your plot :

A house -duh
Garden
Fountain
Little farm
Things like these.

Extra's:
the normal houses have 2 floors. You can have 3 floors max! Or 2 floors with a huge roof, up to you.

A few side notes:
Like I said, build what you want. BUT, you'll still need to use the same materials like any other house : Stone bricks, wood logs (any color), planks, glass, smooth stone & cobble stone. And please, make it pretty for the eye.

You can NOT build any basements. (for now) Because you're on a plateau in the air. But we might fix that.

Important:
The plots cost 500 shillings(payment will go through me or Brickwolf), this may sounds expensive, but your plot will be as twice as big and you have an AWESOME view over the city/landscape!

LIMITED PLOTS, BE QUICK IF YOU WANT ANY. (we have 3 for now) > 0/3

Apply for a plot :

Name :
Reason why you want this plot :
Statement of good faith :

Signed by : Co-Mayor Malacath

Wafflemobile

Reaction score
Name : Wafflemobile
Reason why you want this plot : I want to make the house of my dreams
Statement of good faith : I apologize if someone wanted a plot before me.

Sylvendark

Reaction score
Name: Sylven

Reason why you want this plot: I would like to build a house in the city of Skyland and there are the unique plots for the moment. This house could grow up my reputation and why not making me a farmer-business man.

Statement of good faith : I am totally cool and good with others players.

Malacath

God of Orcs & Destruction
Reaction score
@Wafflemobile, Accepted. Easy, but fair enough.
@Sylvendark You're on the right path mate, you'll grow in Dagon, but it has nothing to do with your house though. But, accepted.

We'll work out the money for the plots later. No need to hurry eh?

Good news : 2 plots sold, 2 more coming! Means 3 are free.

Idk_a_name

Reaction score
Name : Idk_a_name
Reason why you want this plot : To build a grand house for me And Sneakydevil if he wants to move in <3
Statement of good faith : I will Make good use with this plot, Please consider it :)

TheFurion101

Nostalgic
Reaction score
Name : TheFurion101
Reason why you want this plot : Because of the view, plus I need more space. I have some more reasons, but I cannot remember in the moment of writing.
Statement of good faith : I would really like this home cause the one I had was so secluded, I was very sad I felt cut off, so now I see this as a chance to, in a way, start over.

And a question, will I be able to keep my old home, or do I have to modify my farm?

Reactions: Idk_a_name

twangfizz

^ Pretend this is a capital
Reaction score
Name : Twangfizz
Reason : My current house has been completely surrounded my ugly cobble and dirt boxes as well as its pretty small.
Statement of good faith : I have lots of experiences building houses and the like so I promise the plot wont go to waste.