Skyland City Housing/Business registration

BrickWolf

The Concrete Dog
Reaction score

Housing plots are selling like hotcakes in SkyLand City, and before I make more plots I need to know how many more people would like to join us. I'm also trying to find out how many business will be in the city so we can set up the business district.​

If you would like to live in Skyland City, or would like to build a business here (good idea, seeing as a Webshop boxes will be nearby soon), post the following form below, and we'll try to set up things ASAP.​

Please note that homes must generally be neat and fit the theme (Stonebricks and wood, unless BrickWolf/Jammy gives you permission otherwise). You may have two floors maximum and a basement. Please also note that homes and businesses must be separate; you can not live in your businesses building.

The Form:

In-game name:
Would you like a home, business, or both?:
If your building a business, what are you building?:
Will you agree to follow building code?:

CaramelCow

Reaction score
Ok, I already have a home and a business but. Just before people start submitting things that are taken (eg. my armoury) I have a list of the known shops in skyland:
Armoury, Bakery, MineShop, PotionShop, ShopShop feel free to add any that I missed.

Mmarz11

Former AoD Dev
Reaction score
Ok, I already have a home and a business but. Just before people start submitting things that are taken (eg. my armoury) I have a list of the known shops in skyland:
Armoury, Bakery, MineShop, PotionShop, ShopShop feel free to add any that I missed.
ShopShop? Do you buy shops at the ShopShop? :confused:

digi

-
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
I deleted my last post because I realised that my home was nowhere near the Skyland area. I mistook it for another part of Primordia.

In-game name: digitalmez
Would you like a home, business, or both?: I would love to have both, but if there are any fees to pay, I think that I can only pay for one and that would be a home.

If your building a business, what are you building?: Masons are in short supply and I'd be more then happy to create a furniture stall. Creating furniture kits and setting up window displays.
Will you agree to follow building code?: Definitely, without any argument whatsoever.

• Agree
Reactions: Araidian

AotsFTW

Reaction score
In-Game Name: Keefers
Would you like a home, business, or both?: Both
If your building a business, what are you building?: Perhaps just a small tower to create alchemy. I will help by creating these potions for future wars and getting rid of "Unpleasurables", while selling harming and healing potions at request. Nothing flashy, just a stone/stone brick tower that isn't to high in the air.
Will you agree to follow building code?: Yessir, You can count on me.