Not open for further replies.

Danni122112

The Drunk
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
Name: Danni
Favourite TV show:
I feel like I have to say rick and morty, but i have only watched that when I were stupidly high, so the only thing I remmember is some weird blue guys that duplciated, named mr meetix or something. also a giant snail in a staircase in a fairytale world or something stupid
Mafia experience:
minimal

Reactions: Aqua

Enderfive

sarcasm incarnate
Mafia Host
Reaction score
I feel like I have to say rick and morty, but i have only watched that when I were stupidly high
To be quite frank, one does need to have a rather significant amount of intellect to comprehend Richard & Mortimer. Why, just yesterday I attempted to show my cousin (who has just entered his seventh year) the episode where the titular character, Rick, turns himself into a pickled cucumber. He laughed at the mere thought of a man becoming fermented vegetable, but I sat there watching, lamenting the deeper message: the death of intellectual pursuit, the desensitization to societal filth, muck, and mire, and the shameless abandonment of psychological understanding.
At the end my cousin turned to me and proclaimed, "I am the scientist that was once named Rick, but I have now become a pickled cucumber. Look at me, I am pickled Rick!", and I could not help but smile, not that the line he had just recited was humorous, but at the realization that this, in front of my very eyes, was the sum of what the episode had just warned against.
I cannot blame my cousin just as much as a man cannot blame a dog for consuming its own bile. It merely does not know any better, and what could be said about a man who judges things he does not have merit to judge?

EDIT: raxo rated it funny, my work here is done

HKCaper

Almighty Goat
Reaction score
Name: HKCaper
Favourite TV show:
Rick and Morty (lol psyke ofcourse not, it's Avatar: The Last Airbender everyday of the week)
Mafia experience:
Yes. (whatcha expect me writing out some fricking meme story about who knows what, damn, feelsbad man, not today buddyboi)

Reactions: mariosatr and Aqua

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Name: HKCaper
Favourite TV show: Rick and Morty (lol psyke ofcourse not, it's Avatar: The Last Airbender everyday of the week)
Mafia experience: Yes. (whatcha expect me writing out some fricking meme story about who knows what, damn, feelsbad man, not today buddyboi)
disappointed that you didn't mention the mirrors tbh

• Optimistic
Reactions: HKCaper

Vino

Fidget Spinner
Reaction score
Name:

️addy

Old enough to drink in the US

Favourite TV show:

Idk prob some trash anime

Mafia experience: