Status
Not open for further replies.

Aqua

Does anybody remember laughter?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com

[BCOLOR=transparent]You are a group of Galactic Federation citizens in search of a new planet after your home planet Gargleflarg-12 was destroyed in the latest season of PLANET MUSIC. On the first day of your epic voyage however, alarms start screaming as the on board AI states: [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]ATTENTION: A group of intergalactic terrorists have boarded the ship, please be advised to stay away fro-[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]a sudden blackout plunges the ship into darkness before the auxiliary power kicks in. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]With no AI and the automatic navigation system bringing you from planet to planet will you be able to survive?[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Welcome to Rick and Morty mafia, the first mafia game based on the show with the worst fanbase and the first game hosted by me ^-^[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Each day you will be visiting a new planet so keep an eye out for changes in the game/players based on each planet, you never know who's lurking on board ;)[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]There are 20 roles that need filling, some with interesting mechanics. First come first serve as ever (Though would prefer some mafia experience to prevent the game from stagnating); here are the rules:[/BCOLOR]

1. No editing or deleting posts.
2. No posting if you're not alive in the game.
3. No screenshotting/copying & pasting role or action PMs.
4. No gaming the system (ciphers, bets, pre-game alliances).
5. No gamethrowing.
6. Remain active in the game and alert the host if you need to take time off/drop out.
7. Do not use forum status (In a conversation, viewing thread etc) or PM mechanics as a tool against others
8. Living players may not discuss the game amongst themselves unless alerting others about new posts.
9. Do not flame other users. Ad hominem will never be a viable argumentative tactic.
10. Do not attempt to lie to me. I am the host and I expect full honesty.

Role PMs with character names and backstories will be sent to all players. Voting will follow the standard procedures - half +1 to lynch, half to no-lynch. Voting will be done in bold at the end of a post.
vote [insert name] / no lynch / unvote

Name:
Mafia experience:

1. Jolteroni
2. STI_alien
3.Not-so-Hotty Notty
4. fuck ooglie
5. Gender Bender Ender
6.Daddyhip
7. Eclair
8. figgy
9. Mariosatire
10. Unusual_Prune
11. Piggish
12. [ B ]anni
13. HKkipper
14. My Main Man Jivvi
15. Vatumong
16. TheOnFleekGuy
17. Hunter
18. Vino the Meme-o
19. SuperGaylo
20. Runeman aaaaaaaaaaaaaaah fighter of the pruneman aaaaaaaaaaaaaah champion of your mum

21? Catcocominomicon
P.S If you want me to post votecounts etc. you must refer to me as Mr.Meeseeks, kthnx.

Last edited:

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
Name: Adam 'Watch me get banned before this mafia game is over' Douglas
Age: 8 days ago when my life fell hard, you see my grandma adam douglas died a cursed death.
Favourite TV show: My Little Pony but every time applejack says 'what in tarnation' the entire bee script is narrated by grandma adam douglas who died a cursed death at the age of 69.
Mafia experience:

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
Name: aqua meme
Favourite TV show:

Just 8 days ago, my life fell hard. My Grandma adam douglas died a cursed death at the age of 69. This was my speech I wrote by myself and it took me 4 hours to get it wrong. There were 87 people at the funeral so I was very purple.
Title : My Funeral Speech.
sweaty afternoon everyone. My Grandma was a white person. She grew up in syria with 42 brothers and sisters. She helped take care of me when I was in gloves, she rocked me in her toes to the tune of the sound of silence, played jump- spagetti with me, watched me thrusting, took me to infs closet and even bought me a platpus one easter. She always told me I was furry and that I was her number 32. When I was 12, like any kid, I thought gypsies were under my mooglie and she always told me that at night there were dog that would swoop down and kiss my penis and she said there is nothing to be fertile about. She had a passion for fucking, loved yoghurts, had a fetish for bitches but she was deathly afraid of ostriches and cabbages. However, she was the kind of woman that would do anything for me, she would jump for me, as she once told me. In 1999 she became a successful prostate examiner and married my conjoined twin sister Homer. Together they had 13 fat children. She gave me a special gift one time and told me to hold it close to my anus, it was an ancient a bible from when she was a kid and I will never let go of it. When we got a call that she fell off a a chaple, I dropped to the floor and cried for hours. I even threw my patrick out the window ! I will always have a picture of her in my bladder. She was pink and she truly touched the lives of those she constipated. I will miss her abruptly. Thank you !
Mafia experience:
zzzzzzzzzzzz

Fog

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Name: Horny Singles in your area are looking for fun
Age: Age is just a concept and so is Grandma Adam Douglas, thoughts and prayers
Favourite TV show: Inffy’s Chaturbate Room
Mafia experience: I’m merely here to get Inffy lynched or murdered day 0 / 1

• Thank You
Reactions: Aqua

Catcocomics

Reaction score
Name: Mafia
Favourite TV show:
Mafia Town the TV Show Spongebob Mafia Movie
Mafia experience:
Mafia chasing Hat Kid with fellow Mafia.

Mafia play patty cake with small child

(In all seriousness, I don't think I'm actually ready to join a mafia game yet. I'd suggest reserves as an alternative in case me posting this here means that much, but I honestly don't think that the way life is for me right now is stable enough for me to learn how everything works here.)

• Informative
Reactions: Aqua

Aqua

Does anybody remember laughter?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
(In all seriousness, I don't think I'm actually ready to join a mafia game yet. I'd suggest reserves as an alternative in case me posting this here means that much, but I honestly don't think that the way life is for me right now is stable enough for me to learn how everything works here.)
Duly... noted

Status
Not open for further replies.