Ansoro2112

Hottie
Reaction score
Survivor Cephalonia Signups

Yes, it is here again. Survivor. With new twists, new islands and new experiences.

I expect you all to know the TV show Survivor, and thus know how it goes.
If you do not know it, here is a little info in the spoiler:

The TV show Survivor, is all about surviving on an island.
20 people will be set on an island, and will be divided into two teams.
Every 0 to 5 days they get a challenge. This is like a physical challenge, where strenght is important. For example, they have to run a course. A course with phases, like climbing ropes, swimming large amount, making puzzles. The team that does it the fast wins this challenge, and can go back to their self-made houses. The losing team however, has to do something else. At first they can go back to their houses, but that evening, or perhaps the evening after they have to go to a Tribal Council.
This is where the team has to vote one of their members to leave. And the person with the most votes has to leave the island.
There is also a thing called "immunity". This can be get by survivors during challenges, or by winning challenges. Immunity means that you can not be voted off, and thus stay for another round. This is very important to get as it increases your chances of winning.
That is about it, I left some un-important details out, but I hope you now understand it a bit.

This season of survivor, season 2. It is different from the TV show, and from the first season.

I will explain, Instead of two teams, you will be divided into 4 teams.
With our player cap being 20, this is 5 in each team. These teams do not do any challenges like in the TV show. This is because timezones can screw everything up and people can get unfair advantages. If however you know a way to get challenges into the game, contact us. Maybe we add it this or next season(s).
So, then what will we do? We will let each team vote on people of their team. That means there will be 1 person out of each team. Thus 4 people get voted with the most votes. Instead of all 4 having to go off the island, only one has to go. We settle this by ..... The 4 Survivors who were voted out from their respective Tribe will have to face each other. Those 4 will have to vote AGAIN. But this time they can only vote for one of them. So the 4 Survivors will have to do Strategy in order to vote out ONE of them. The one who recieves the most votes against will be voted out. After that, the 3 who survived will return to their Tribes.
Once one team gets a too lowe amount of people, or the overall people on the game gets too small. We will perhaps merge teams, randomly replace people on different teams, or do something else weirdish. Its a surprise ;)

Any problem with an equal amount of votes, (thus a tie), will be set by the lucky number. Notty and Ansoro will choose a number between 1 to 1000. The 2 survivors will have to choose a number too. The one who gets closer to our number is safe. The other one will be voted out.

The rules:
1) Listen to your hosts. (Nottycat and Ansoro1212). We are your hosts. We want you to pay attention to any important things we say.

2) No editing posts. We cannot see if you edited your post, but we ask you not to do it.
The ONLY edit we will allow is editing any typo's. We prefer if you dont edit to add/delete anything.

3) Do not talk about this somewhere other than the playing thread. This means NOWHERE. Not in PM's, not on the servers, not anywhere.
Ofcourse you can say if you had like it or not, but not discuss tactics or anything symilar to that.

4) Stay active, try to make atleast one post every voting.

To sign up for this season, you should fill in this:
1. Your Name. You can have your forum name, or another name which you can choose.
2. Expectation of how far you will get in the game. Something like:"I guess I will be 10th"

Have fun!
Your hosts, Nottycat and Ansoro1212

1. Dio4344
2. Solis22
3. Forest_Knight
4. Ooglie101
5. Vati180
6. FoxMccloud64
7. Hockeyfan1852
8. Silvuss
9. Night_Slayer_
10. Nitasu987
11. Superstein
12. Gamefan_15
13. Nomasaurus14
14. DillonSaysRawr
15. JohnOgozalek
16. Old_Man_Oak_63
17. Tails506
18. Bernerbear13
19. 77_is_the_best
20. Ealev

Ansoro2112

Hottie
Reaction score
What's the point of this game? Because there are no challenges, from my view it's just a bunch of people choosing a person to vote off every few days.
At first there was a season of Survivor that included challenges. But it was not working because of the different timezones. And it was a disaster.
And thats the point of Survivor. To vote out people. Until only 1 left.
Now, Season 1 was an awesome Season and we had a lot of fun. This time there is not gonna be challenges. But there will be many twists and Surprises.

Reactions: Solis22