Should we rename the community...

Should we call our community the "Mafia Sluts"

• Total voters

webpaige

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Mafia Sluts?

Think about it, we've got forum mafia, discord mafia, Gmod mafia, soon Minecraft mafia, and we've also had Epicmafia events.

This community is a bunch of sluts for mafia. We need a name that truly explains what this community is about. Mafia Sluts. Discuss.

Catcocomics

Reaction score
time for something new u sonic-obsessed past-dweller
*whoever this "Sonic" person is, I don't need his help with recovering the Sol Emeralds; that's my duty, and mine alone.
*"Past-dweller" is rather interesting because it does sort of apply to me, yet not completely.

On the one hand, yeah, I definitely miss the good days of 20+ on the minecraft servers all day, nearly every day, A&T1 was great, and I very well enjoyed the adventures I used to have in Build Box before everything changed when the Kami's Realm attacked.

On the other hand, I frequently tire of the Infection game mode on AoD, call anyone who obsesses over it a "dinosaur", can't wait for the new SMP, and on this one other minecraft server that I shall not mention because they're not our own, I constantly suggest that they update to 1.12 so that people can stop suffering from shoddy 1.8-1.12 compatibility plugins in super precise pvp.
let me tell you, getting block-hit into oblivion while you're trying to make your ghost shield stop interfering with your bow is not fun gameplay.

Also, I don't miss having all my posts on a thread down-rated by you just because we hold opposing opinions.

• Agree
Reactions: Jivvi and Aqua

Aqua

Does anybody remember laughter?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
If we're gonna call the forum "mafia sluts" we might as well call it Paige and cut out the middle man

EDIT: Wait fuck notty beat me too it

EDIT too: Wait fuck notty beat me to it ( I'm sorry I only saw your poor excuse for a shitpost when I got home gooosh)

Last edited:
Reactions: Jivvi