Shocker6666's Aristocrat App

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shocker

Reaction score
In-game username: Shocker6666

Staff references(Trusted+): Old_Man_Oak63, Danni122112
Time spent on the server: 12 days 17 hours 39 minutes

How can you assure us that you understand the maturity of this player rank: I am a mature person who loves nothing more then coming home and playing on Jte. I think I have the responsibilitys to become an aristocrat because I am active and am a leader of crucia. An aristocrat's job is to be a role model to the lower ranks, so they can understand the rules and want to become and aristocrat one day. I respect every player on the server and believe I can become and aristocrat.

What notable feats on the server are you the most proud of: I am most proud of making lots of friends on the server, joining an official town, leading one of 3 cities in Jte and building an ice rink (still under construction)

Tell us about yourself in less than 200 words: I am a very mature boy out of my friends, other then playing minecraft is calling my friends, going to school, having fun with my classmates, reading books. I use to get bullied and sometimes still do, but I know how to overcome that. I like writing stories and am currently working on trying to get published.

Thank you for your time -Shocker6666

Da Jinks

Political Nerd
Reaction score
Honestly don't seem to see you to often, but when I do your generally a pretty nice guy. You've got a very well done application and are very active it seems. I'll go with a +1 on this :)

JohnOgozalek

Forever Shining
Reaction score
I do see you on the server at some points, but not much. You seem to be nice and helpful when I do see you, and I like to see this initiative but for now I'm going with a 0. I just really haven't seen enough of you yet.

Good luck on the rest of your application!

Oak Milk

Kill Hungry Thirsty Dead
Mafia Host
Reaction score
On the server you have always been friendly, active and mature and you are always busy working on your Ice rink, which I can't wait to see completed! I think you would be a good addition to our aristocrats because of this, which is why I agreed to reference you. +1

crashb23

The Rising Star
Reaction score
Although you have a well written app, I haven't seen/ heard enough from you to form a good impression. I'm going to go with a 0, but good luck!

Zippywins

Dusk of Discordia VetOp
Reaction score
Whenever I have seen you on the server you've been mature and friendly don't see you much but I know you will do great with the rank +1

Status
Not open for further replies.