D

DieLorelei

Town name: Shin'ai
Town theme: Japanese shinden-zukuri
Introduction of your town:
Shining through the night
Warriors stand tall and bright
Protecting what we love.
We are a floating a shinden-zukuri inspired japanese temple skybase, soon to include an inverted castle. The town has 3 gardens, a community storage area, a town square with apartment style housing and optional full size homes for those who would like to build on a floating island on one of the many islands below, a full-sized farm designed for functional, convenient, and individual use with just about anything you might ever need on the spot. In the future of our town, we shall host organized PvP Tournaments on top of the skybase, which we hope will serve Elysium by encouraging fair, classy fighting through arranged and approved duels between players and clans alike, whether for fun or to settle dispute.

The approximate coordinates of the towncenter: -600, -900

Members(included yourself and leaders):
DieLorelei
DarkHender
Digitalmez
LizzzyxD
Damer_Flinn
Arxx
Kylieanna
Shortygurl18
Suikae
Txboy1234
xXxFruitNinjaxXx
SalientGorrila
And Possibly
Henry
Sploorky

Chest-protection: Yes
Prefered tag: [Ai]

Screenshot of the town: ( http://blocktopia.net/forum/threads/深愛-shinai.11399/ )

Why should your town be official: This town has grown so much from when we started on the skybase, from a small tower it grew to a giant skybase. Once members joined we wanted to add more, make things more appealing to the eye, and allow for more freedom for the members, thats where the floating islands come in.
Our town is unique because not many towns in Elysium have a Japanese style to it, none of them float, and very few are vertical at all. Over all, we're a friendly bunch of people making friends in our town and having fun working on it and exploring the world around us.

superstein

Ex-Admin
Contributor
Reaction score
This town is awesome. Fits the theme better than all, is in the air and has sprouted quickly from what I've seen! Obviously you have as much room for expansion as you'd like, as the sky offers up, down, left and right, and I have no doubts this will be a solid town in Elysium. I'm not sure how the PvP thing will work, but that's a matter to discuss later. +1 from me!

Reactions: 1 person

Wink

¡Juego de las Pulgas!
Reaction score
Beautiful town, love the style! The plans you have coming along sound great and interesting aswell, especially the inverted castle bit. I'll be awaiting the great progress on this town, +1!

Oak Milk

Kill Hungry Thirsty Dead
Mafia Host
Reaction score
This is one of the best Towns I've seen so far, so much detail has gone into it and you have so much room for possible expansion. Not only that, but the most has definately been made from the new update to 1.5 I love the look of the netherbrick buildings and it really does fit your theme! I would be more than happy for you to take my +1

D

DieLorelei

Thank you everyone, for your responses so far :)
Upon learning that SimpleClans only works with UTF-8 and special characters might not be good for the server, we have adjusted and updated the prefered clan tag :)

Status
Not open for further replies.