Not open for further replies.

77thShad

Ayy lmao
Reaction score
In-game username: Shadova

Staff references(Trusted+):
Trusted: Da_Jinks, NogTrog.
Operator: Crashb, Old_Man_Oak63
Time spent on the server: 10 days 10 hours. (250 hours)

How can you assure us that you understand the maturity of this player rank:
This rank holds more possibilities therefore more responsibility and maturity will be needed to obtain and hold the rank of aristocrat.
In game, I am a Crucian Leader and I always love to have conversations with anyone who joins our server. I like to set myself goals and the most important one to me, is becoming staff here and I intend to eventually follow that through.

What notable feats on the server are you the most proud of:
• The most important achievement to me is advancing through the ranks of Crucia and becoming one of the four current leaders.
• After a lot of hard work I managed to get on the top ten of /mctop. This was one of my goals recently and now I am currently 8th.
• I like to help Oak run the auctions every 2 weeks, it is amazing how well the auction goes every week!

Tell us about yourself in less than 200 words:
I am a 13 year old Australian that loves to play minecraft. I attend a selective school and I strive to do my best. I enjoy playing soccer and tennis. I think of myself to be friendly, mature, responsible and I love to throw out the good joke every once and and while. Other than minecraft I love playing Age of Empires.

Thanks for reading!

Oak Milk

Kill Hungry Thirsty Dead
Mafia Host
Reaction score
You are definately a great person to have fun with, whether its helping me with my auctions or the pair of us dieing in dungeons. ;) You are also a mature person and handle problems within Crucia quite well. I know very well you are still after trusted but this is a good stepping stone to start off with. Enjoy this +1

Wink

¡Juego de las Pulgas!
Reaction score
I've seen your name, but it hasn't stuck out that well towards me. Great accomplishments though! Very borderline for me, really wish I have seen more of you. It'll be a 0 from me for now, however good luck!

EDIT 2 MINUTES LATER= Blanked out and didn't see your signature or username on the forums. 77_is_the_best, that name brings some good classic memories! Yeah, you are a nice mature guy, who I am sure will do well with the aristrocrat rank! +1

crashb23

The Rising Star
Reaction score
. Other than minecraft I love playing Age of Empires.
This alone is enough for a +1.

On a more serious note, I've seen you on Blocktopia for a very long time, and you are very much an active part of the community. You've accomplished much on the JtE server, and I'm sure you'll handle the rank well. A solid +1 from me, and good luck!

D

DieLorelei

Youre very active on the server, I see you very often and you have always been very mature! +1

D

DarkHender

I've never seen you be immature, you're friendly nice and you're always on Jte! +1

Status
Not open for further replies.