Sexy Mafia Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

digi

-
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
Oh I didn't see this. Thankyou for the reminder. I thought we were going to communicate through PM. Hello Oogles! Who would you like to kill tonight?

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
I was betting it was you from the options xD I guess we're in an inn together too \o/
Hunter looks like a good guy to kill to me, but I presume he's protected or lied and is a bomb-type role
Notty's claim is probably a complete lie, they tend to do that since their strategy is to look suspicious iirc
Alpha is gonna be the lynch victim tomorrow so we leave him
Jivvi is a bit of a threat but revealed he had the power to be a bomb which is baddd for us

Now, the person who I want to kill is Defiant. He seems persuasive in his words, rather smart, pretty neutral and voted Notty at the end of the previous game. Perhapsss if we kill Defiant we can frame Notty for his death? c:<

Somewhere near the beginning I mentioned that I was separated, if worse comes to worse we claim twins (who were separated before the game began and only knew half of their abilities) since we do share the exact same abilities and may allow us to create up some sort of 'kidnapper' role who is a Mafia/Third Party who was looking to steal both of us before we found eachother which we can blame on somebodyyy
i think ahead. a lot.

I really want Hunter dead though since he makes the game no fun ;c

digi

-
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
I too want Hunter killed, but fingers crossed that some other killing role gets to him before we do or maybe he'll be lynched?
Defiant does seem like the more better option to kill off.

digi

-
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
As for our twin story cover up - that sounds like a risk I'm willing to take, but I'm afraid that if we use up our immunities it'll be bad for the both of us if we get caught. So I'd really like for the story to be flawless.

Should we kill Defiant?

Status
Not open for further replies.