Sewer Survival

Dragosh

Adventurer
Reaction score
Website
blocktopia.net
Type of Map:Players Vs. Mobs
Amount of Players:1-4
Allowed/Disallowed Blocks:No breaking any blocks! No placing blocks!
Link to the Map:http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/984795-wavesgamesurvdef10000dls-sewer-survival/

Why do you think this map will make a good addition?It is extremely fun single player, but because this can be played with 1-4 players this map is just amazing. I tested it out myself, and it's as great (and even better) then it sounds. Very unique game play, with fun classes all very different from each other.

Has this map been tested thoroughly? (Proof if possible!)

Friendy

SMP Overlord & Events Manager
Admin
Donor
Survival Staff
Reaction score
What this map does well:
Now, this is something that is made for A&T, It is a cool looking Dungeon that requires Teamwork and skill, I like the way it is presented but I hope it isn't a dissapointment when users play due to how slow the mobs look when coming out of the water, may make it too easy for users; though it seems it sort-of speeds up when you get deep into rounds (Around wave 15)

What this map doesn't do so well:
Nothing much to say, we'll find out if the map is tested first.

Should this map be accepted?
Yes

Extra Comments:
The map should definitely have a test first, perhaps edit the chests and mobs that spawn, etc.

Dragosh

Adventurer
Reaction score
Website
blocktopia.net
The only thing I would change with the map is the chests, to make them dispensers instead so that you can play this map over and over without having to reset it. The zombies look like they come slowly, but that's only the first 3 or so. Then, the rest just fall down the water really fast. They also spawn around the sides of the sewer/arena, which makes it harder because they come from all directions. I also forgot to add, that there are blaze's that spawn on certain rounds also.

Araidian

The Lucario
Reaction score
What this map does well:
Angel pretty much summed up my opinion on this.
It was very well made. There isn't much to get. You live as long as you can, you kill.
The architecture is very gloomy, but orginized. Players can also get kits. THIS IS A BIG LOVE FOR ME.
What this map doesn't do so well:
Nothing much to say, we'll find out if the map is tested first.
Should this map be accepted?
Yes.

Extra Comments:
We can do a test on this, but the video summed up everything I need to see.