SEUS screenshots.

Knight365

Reaction score
Hi there!

It's been a while since I have posted anything on Blocktopia Forums and I thought maybe I'd share a few screenshots I took today that captured the beauty of the buildbox lobby with SEUS shaders. There shall be plenty more screenshots to come for AoD and RoF as well later, hopefully! (Apologies if I have posted this in the wrong section - it seemed the most fitting)

[spoilerbb]

[/spoilerbb]

Edit: Feel free to use these images and the more to come in any way you want, just as long as you cite accordingly! :-)

S_swimmer

The Speedo
Reaction score
Knight365 can I request to have you take SEUS screenshots for my build Nimeitheiel for me? (I really wanted shaders pics of it but zel never did cough) It's at /warp Nimeitheiel-AoD

And, of course, I love these screenshots. I really like all the angles you took and I just cannot get over the beauty of the water.

Knight365

Reaction score
Knight365 can I request to have you take SEUS screenshots for my build Nimeitheiel for me? (I really wanted shaders pics of it but zel never did cough) It's at /warp Nimeitheiel-AoD

And, of course, I love these screenshots. I really like all the angles you took and I just cannot get over the beauty of the water.
Sure thing! I'll take some pictures later today after I finish work. If you want, send me a PM with what exactly you want me to take pictures of/what angles.

Edit: Also, if there is any texture pack you want me to use, PM me that too, if not I'll just use the default. :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I took this particular one on AoD as the soon was rising :eek: can you tell I like including water?

Last edited:
Reactions: SparklyMuffinz