Robo

Sup
Reaction score

Name of Map:
The Building Game
Type: Minigame
Link to map: etc: Link
Why should this map be added:
The Building Game is a Minecraft building mini-game for 7 players. It works like Telephone, you start out writing something on a piece of paper you want to see someone else build. As it goes on, the players build what they see on their paper, then the next round they have to guess what someone built from the first round by placing it on another piece of paper. The third round the players have to build whats on their paper. The last round, the players have to guess what someone built from the third round. Finally they get to see what their paper from the start turned in to.
I've been wanting to play this game for a while and I think it fits best on A&T. While it may not be played all the time (7 player game), I think on occasions it'll be a fun map to play.
We might need a Teamspeak room for it as its best when you can talk with the players on mic.
We could host it as a small event, would be a fun one.

JayJay

The Melon
Reaction score
So I've watched the video and it looks pretty good! My only doubt is the fact it might not get played much because it requires 7 people. Though I think it would get played after an event because there would be more than 7 still on from the event and it would be a nice thing to do after an event.

tnm

Reaction score
Really sorry robo, I had, for some reason, put this map aside into the 1.8 pile thinking I had replied. I'll give it a test in the next couple of hours and add it if it seems appropriate.

Status
Not open for further replies.